Tangiers trade, anyone?

The Dude Abides

Okay listen, I'm a big fan of Tangiers' bowls, but after all this time I still have yet to try his tobacco. My problem is that I'm currently running kind of low on monetary resources. I know, everybody has a story, but it's true. I am unable to place an order for some of his stuff, and would like to try a small sample anyways before getting 100-250 grams of it. So my proposition, or plea, is this: is anybody gracious enough to send me a bowl's worth of Tangiers' ma'assel? It would be greatly appreciated, and I will return the favor by sending you back a sample of some fantastic homemade apple ma'assel. If anyone is at all interested, either post here or PM me and let's make a deal. I'll be your BFF. Scouts honor.

I have always wanted to try Blue Gum Ball too...

I have Caramel Apple and Banana Split...those are the only interesting flavors that I have for trade..the rest are eh normal

• 3 weeks later...
My samples came in from Sanguine, so much respects go out to him. Two good sized baggies of Tangiers peach and rasberry. Thanks man!

I'll not get around to trying them until this weekend, but I will say that the aromas are quite interesting. The tobacco looks dark, sure, but it also seems to [i]smell[/i] dark too. I'll try to write up my impressions of the stuff on Sunday.

Btw, Sanguine wrote me some really helpful instructions as to how he has achieved his best results with Tangiers. Essentially it looks like the usage of multiple smaller pieces of coal works better than a single disc or finger. Methinks the instructions will definitely come in handy and hopefully help prevent frustration.