Hello...

[color="green"] hello fellow hookah buddies. My name is Austin and I am an alcoholic... i mean hookaholic... well where to start I work at bulldog lounge in Huntington Beach, where we sell delicious hookah and cigars. I've been working there for almost three years now, My favorite pipe is My green crystal Mya Saray, which i almost never use because i feel the need to compulsivly clean it for an hour every time i use it because its so damn expensive. I have a beautiful hookah smoking girlfriend who is a regular on this site named Erica who used to work with me down at BD's :D well i guess thats about all... i'll see ya around the forum [/color]

Hi man, and welcome!

I'd love to go to a decent Hookah lounge, but my ass is stuck the opposite side of the duck pond!

[quote=John Wayne Bandit][color="green"] I have a beautiful hookah smoking girlfriend who is a regular on this site named Erica who used to work with me down at BD's [/color]

Skimo is going to be distraut!

JD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats my Hookahforum girlfriend, fuck fuck fuck, now im going to have to go back to eating zoloft and talking to my shrink, damn you to hell lol.

Anyways, nice to meet you XD

• 3 weeks later...