Nintendo Wii.

xpimpitox

For those of you that are Nintendo fanboys like myself, or just a regular nintendo fan, gamestop/ebgames are taking pre-orders for the Wii starting tomorrow, the 13th (tun dun dun!) i cant wait im gonna show up an hour early before they open to make sure i got my reservation filled, i already have 2 games on reserve...cant wait!!!

I can't afford to get it at launch... but I intend to sometime this holiday.

/me crosses fingers there are some left...

Part of me wants there to be extras so I can get one... but the other part of me wants Nintendo to move back into a power position market-wise. Either way I'll be happy honestly.

yea im so pissed! i overslept and well when i went to a local gamestop they didnt have that many people in line so i was like ok im cool. so when the employees showed they said they had 12 preorders only and i was like number 20. so i rush over to the gamestop by my work and they were full. they told me the local mall was dead durin ps3 preorder time so maybe i should check that out. so i rush there and there was 4 people ahead of me. they had 2 left and they sold! what pisses me off even more is that i was originally gonna go 2 the mall location first instead of the one by my work but iwas thinkin its the mall they are gonna be packed. well if i went there first i woulda had my pre-order set! ohh well im on the call list at least. regardless ill have one in my hands before long. the guy that works at the gamestop by my work said the next shipment will probably be a week after launch so that aint a big deal, gives me time to save up money. but yea either way i was kickin my self in the ass!

well i didnt get a pre order but im deffenatly gona try and get one sometime before the end of november. i got a 360 preaty easy like 6 months later. and its amazing next gen is the shit!!!! i got a 45 inch plasma projection tv its all high def and shit. butuefull.

ohh btw how do i post pictures

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='bigmahlman']well i didnt get a pre order but im deffenatly gona try and get one sometime before the end of november.   i got a 360 preaty easy like 6 months later.   and its amazing next gen is the shit!!!!    i got a 45 inch plasma projection tv its all high def and shit. butuefull.    

ohh btw how do i post pictures[/quote]

www.photobucket.com

Upload them there after creating an account. Then just past the text under the picture that starts with [ img ]