Guitar Hero

No Show

so far the announced song list is f'n awesome!
Lamb of God made my day!

Confirmed Songs
Main Songs:
"Carry On Wayward Son" By Kansas
"Last Child" By Aerosmith
"Hangar 18" By Megadeth
"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" By The Rolling Stones
"Them Bones" By Alice In Chains
"Laid To Rest" By Lamb Of God
"Misirlou" By Dick Dale
"Beast And The Harlot" By Avenged Sevenfold
"Jessica" By Allman Brothers Band
"Crazy On You" By Heart
"Tonight Im Gonna Rock You Tonight" By Spinal Tap
"Tattoed Love Boys" By The Pretenders
"Message In A Bottle" By The Police
"Surrender" By Cheap Trick
"Heart Shaped Box" By Nirvana
"Freebird" By Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Sweet Child O' Mine" By Guns N' Roses
"Shout At The Devil" By Motley Crue
"Madhouse" By Anthrax
"Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart" By Stone Temple Pilots
"John the Fisherman" by Primus (Master Track)
"Psychobilly Freakout" by Reverend Horton Heat
"Strutter" by KISS
"War Pigs" by Black Sabbath
"Who Was in My Room Last Night?" by Butthole Surfers
"You Really Got Me" by Van Halen
"YYZ" by Rush

Bonus Tracks:
"One For The Road" by The Breaking Wheel
"Arterial Black" by Drist

The music geek in my loved all the drum and guitar games that came out in the arcade... sadly, I have xbox so the only GH I got to play was at Wal-Mart... But that was fun as crap while it lasted!

[quote name='Erica']Im personally a bigger beat mania fan... hahaha I know you all are gonna boo me... lol but Ill kick all your asses at it.[/quote]

:shock: blasphemy! lol youre right you prolly would...i dont think i've played that one...is it like DDR or something?

• 4 weeks later...
im a huge nerd :P i rule at guitar hero, done every song on every difficuly including the bonus track... all but 2. Cowboys from hell, and bark at the moon on expert. i use to play alot of DDR to i can still do almost anything on heavy :P. and i give erica mad props for beat mania. that game is the biggest pain in the ass iv ever played.

[quote name='No Show'][quote name='Erica']Im personally a bigger beat mania fan... hahaha I know you all are gonna boo me... lol but Ill kick all your asses at it.[/quote]

:shock: blasphemy! lol youre right you prolly would...i dont think i've played that one...is it like DDR or something?[/quote]

It came right when DDR came out, but before the guitar game and the drum game.. Its a DJ game! It is the best!! Speaking of which I wanna go play. hahha too bad I dont have it with me... =o(

[quote name='shimshamsam']im a huge nerd :P i rule at guitar hero, done every song on every difficuly including the bonus track... all but 2. Cowboys from hell, and bark at the moon on expert. i use to play alot of DDR to i can still do almost anything on heavy :P. and i give erica mad props for beat mania. that game is the biggest pain in the ass iv ever played.[/quote]

Yea right!! It's the best game ever!!!! i was addicted to it for like two months.. I waited like two years for it to come out on playstation! and it finally did and I was hooked.

id kick all your asses at donkey konga on the nintendo that crazy one with the bongos
but yea gutair hero shure kicks ass i always play it over my mates place
cant wait for number 2 to come out.. wish they had some rammstein in it tough as theyre my fav band

QUOTE (evlspcmk)
id kick all your asses at donkey konga on the nintendo that crazy one with the bongos
but yea gutair hero shure kicks ass i always play it over my mates place  
cant wait for number 2 to come out.. wish they had some rammstein in it tough as theyre my fav band

Rammstein would be friggin badass to have in GH!! Still wanting MORE Pantera...TOOL would be good too