opening a hookah bar

hey guys im new at this i just want to talk about a few things i have a hookah business that i started on line and social mediai want to open up a hookah bar i do have a invester he just wants to know the numbers and i dont even know the numbers my self can u guys help me how much do i need to start up that includes rent ,equipment,products,wifi, ec

EDITED by Bawhee: that white on white color you did was really hard to read for anyone.

Your location is NY based on your profile, go look up the legal side first. Then look at the costs of licenses for running a bar of any sort. Then if all that works for you, look at rent costs in the area you want your bar at.

BTW, I'm almost certain hookah bars/lounges are illegal in NYC from some older posts on the forums, but then again I'm European so I can't give you any real factual information. Once you've sorted everything else out, then you can consider looking at stocking your place up and buying furnishing, getting wifi et.

The actual pipes, tobacco and related accessories are gonna be a minimal expense compared to all the effort you need to go through before you can consider starting a business of this kind. All I can say is look at the bigass thread we have on this topic and do your due diligence. Lot's of local legal research to start with.

Actually, NYC ended up giving an exemption on cultural grounds for hookah bars.

I put a bunch of information in this thread the other day. Perhaps we should have a combined thread. Also check out the pinned thread about opening a hookah bar in this forum section.