What Products are your Favorite???

Hey everyone! 

I am the assistant manager at a smoke shop in Wisconsin, we sell all kinds of stuff but a large portion are hookahs and accessories, recently it occurred to me that not only is our selection pretty small for hookah bowls, but that really we never got in anything new and exciting related to hookahs and i feel like our customers would love if we got in some bad ass new stuff, i don't smoke hookah myself, i know just enough about the hookahs we have to make a sale, but we usually refer those looking for advice to this page! I'm interested in hearing all your favorite stuff from coals and bowls to shish and hoses, just please let me know why it is that you love what you love! I would also be interested in brands or products that you absolutely hate and why, its hard to get products you can stand buy and be promoting them truthfully when you have no experience at all, i appreciate the help so much! :)

I love nakhla, especially the mizo line of tobacco, and I love quality traditional pipes cause I think they in general look much better than modern designs (yes, there are some really sweet modern designs out there, just not a fan of the run of the mill stuff). 

Specifically I'm still in the Elmas boat, I think their pipes are freaking awesome and I enjoy clay turkish bowls too!

• 2 weeks later...

So you want to know what is popular, vs what is good? :) Popular is anything that lights up or cools the smoke. Popular are variations on the time tested and true Phunnel bowl by Tangiers. Rotator hookahs with multiple ports are popular. Those people will buy.

You should also have quality stuff for locals who actually know what is good, what works, and what isn't just hype. :)