What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

Coleman

I have a lot of pleasures, none of them correlate at all but are all enjoyable. Im still in to trading card games like magic the gathering, and have been playing online lately. BUt my two biggest things are reading, especially philosophy and political related stuff, and hiking. I want to go camping but cant find the time. But lately ive been trying to read more often, ive got three books by albert camus and after that i think im going to start delving in to Greek philosophers, Sextus Empiricus and Marcus Aurelius to be exact. Stoicism and Pyrrhonism seem like interesting concepts but i hope to read even more of greek philosophy. Reading up on the philosophers themselves has been fun but reading their works should be more enjoyable, i just wish Diogenes works weren't destroyed as he was the sass king.also i really want to read more from writers like Benjamin tucker and Proudhon.

My hobbies change all the time, but gaming and movies are always in there. I'm also currently (and have been all summer) building a wooden kayak from more-or-less scratch. It's fun.

Thats pretty awesome man, Im going to be building our coffee table and a bar to go in the dining room instead of a kitchen table. building, creating or making stuff is just fun and relaxing

It's not a hobby, but over the many years of living in this bigass house with this bigass garden that my grandad envisioned when he was loaded has taught me a lot about garden work. Mainly the shit aspects of it like trimming trees, bushes, hedges, that kind of crap. It's not a hobby, it's just something I do an awful lot of lately. Fuck plants with thorns.

As a subsection to D&D, I build a lot of characters that will never see the light of day since the character I'm playing in our current campaign is way too important to be left dead by the party. So if you ever need a pathfinder character built to flavor not to be OP as fuck, let me know :D

It's not a hobby, but over the many years of living in this bigass house with this bigass garden that my grandad envisioned when he was loaded has taught me a lot about garden work. Mainly the shit aspects of it like trimming trees, bushes, hedges, that kind of crap. It's not a hobby, it's just something I do an awful lot of lately. Fuck plants with thorns.

As a subsection to D&D, I build a lot of characters that will never see the light of day since the character I'm playing in our current campaign is way too important to be left dead by the party. So if you ever need a pathfinder character built to flavor not to be OP as fuck, let me know :D

Ive been wanting to learn about gardening, with in the next 4 years me and my girlfriend want to move to a new state and hopefully get in to a house, even if its a rental, and start gardening and growing our own stuff at our place. Also I have lately been playing a card game i used to play as a kid, magic, on this website called untap and its been so much fun. I was playing it when i was living with my dad also at a local game store

MTG is pretty good yeah, I play on and off with some friends, and it can be really fun when it's not really frustrating :D

Playing EDH is loads of fun probably my favorite MTG format.

• 1 year later...