Awesome Deal !

Recieved the numbers! Prob getting my hands on this week. You can easly buy zahrah's bases, they are great and ship on the same day you pay. Just email them and they will inform you the international shipping cost.

Recieved the numbers! Prob getting my hands on this week. You can easly buy zahrah's bases, they are great and ship on the same day you pay. Just email them and they will inform you the international shipping cost.

hi man ! thanks a lot for your help ! i will e-mail them right now. i f-ing love those bohos ( especially the blue-gold one )

@Chreees: i hope you see this post, man ! before i place my order i want to be sure that those vases are ok for my AF hookahs. you already know about the downstem problem ( it's short as hell ). 

@Chreees: i hope you see this post, man ! before i place my order i want to be sure that those vases are ok for my AF hookahs. you already know about the downstem problem ( it's short as hell ). 

They look like 10" ones, so you should be fine. Might want to confirm with the seller before purchasing.

They look like 10" ones, so you should be fine. Might want to confirm with the seller before purchasing.

tx again man ! you are great ! i emailed them and i am waiting for an answer...hope it will be a positive one. 

Unfortunately they do not send packages in EU because the costs are too big ( around 60-70 $ ). However, they gave me the email address of a czech bohemian glass factory. It's going to be cheaper for me because both countries are in EU, so the shipment will only cost 10 euros. I emailed them earlier this morning and i'm waiting for an answer. Btw, i am romanian but i had no idea that the romanians are making hookah vases. Are those quality vases ? Oh..and even though i live in Romania i have no idea where i can find someone who sell these stuff.

Edited by 89justalex

Unfortunately they do not send packages in EU because the costs are too big ( around 60-70 $ ). However, they gave me the email address of a czech bohemian glass factory. It's going to be cheaper for me because both countries are in EU, so the shipment will only cost 10 euros. I emailed them earlier this morning and i'm waiting for an answer. Btw, i am romanian but i had no idea that the romanians are making hookah vases. Are those quality vases ? Oh..and even though i live in Romania i have no idea where i can find someone who sell these stuff.

The Romanian glass can look nice, but it's not the same quality as Czech glass.