Hiya

Hey y'all!  Been lurking about for a while, especially in the how-to forum, finally decided to join.  My boyfriend and I do a lot of steampunk home decor & antique upcycling, & I've been working on a number of steampunk hookahs... been super inspired by the work I've seen on here.  Thanks for all the help!  I come on here often for tips and tricks.  I'll try to post some pics soon.  Also just tried to make our own shisha today...  we'll see how that turned out in a couple minutes haha.  glad to be stepping out of the shadows,

peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again-  The shisha actually turned out remarkably well!  We used organic loose leaf tobacco, vegetable glycerin, fresh mangoes, & molasses...  little heavy on the molasses, could have been more 'mangoey', but it smoked well & tasted great.  We were afraid it was going to be too wet, but it wasn't a problem.  Need to buy more coal though!  Also, just posted some pics of the hookahs in the 'how to funhouse'.  Thanks again everyone for your advice, which I stumbled on in researching.

Namaste,

Ben

• Upvote 1