Ar Shisha

A Sharrp SYBIAN

This isn't a brand yet but eventually it will be. A friend of mine who is a member of this forum is working on a brand called AR shisha. He gave me a sample called Cinna-bun which essentially is a mix of Cinnamon and Vanilla. So far all i have to say is This is by far the best home made shisha tobacco i ever tested It is on bar with Stuff that you see from Social Smoke or Haze and also has a similar tobacco cut.

Smell: Incredible like a freshly baked cinnamon bun. 

Flavor Profile:  I was told it is a mix of vanilla and cinnamon but i hardly taste the vanilla. CInnemon comes out very strong right off the bat. So far, I am very impressed.

Flavor Accuracy:  Taste like a Cinnamon roll. I like it It may not be for everyone but i think it's awesome! Wish i can get more I may have to buy more shisha to trade him for some more of this :-)      I say 9 out of 10 in terms of accuracy! 

Flavor Strength: I was hoping the flavor would be as strong as the overwhelming cinnamon roll smell. It isn't but it is still a good flavor for strength i have t osay 6.5-7 out of 10.

Longevity: smoked from a tangiers pico. The session lasted almost an hour and a half i would say about an hour and 20 min. which is good for me. The stuff lasts. so 9 out of 10 for that. 

Overall Score: I would give this an 8.5 out of 10 I like it more every time i smoke it. If the flavor its self had a little ore strength as i love strong flavors this could get a perfect 10. Still many people do not like overbearing flavors and would enjoy this even more than i did. Overall this is a amazing Flavor and AR shisha can have a lot of potential with something like this in it's opening launch line of flavors! 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

• 3 weeks later...
To give full disclosure, I was given this AR Shisha Cinnabun flavor as a sample from Addison Roberts when he was generous enough to help me out with an SD card I was needing. I opened the package and it smelled amazing- spot on like you're in a Cinnabon place. Loaded it up in my Tangiers Mini Phunnel like I would Tangiers and put on two Coconaras. Oh, and used my Khalil Mamoon Prince on Syrian trumpet base. This flavor can take a lot of heat. We got cinnamon and vanilla flavor profiles, and man do they taste amazing. Dare I say better than Tangiers Horchata? My friend and wife loved it, and so did I. 10/10, A+. I'd try more AR Shisha flavors, fo sho! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk