Wtb/trade Syrian Base

kbat89

I have 3 Syrian bases. 2 genies and 1 bell. I can get you pics later today, after work.

please do, i will be checking in later today. :)

I have my genie boho in the 24k gold genie theard below this thread if you wanna see that one. I'll look through my phone to see if I have any photos of the other 2 bases I can post up here before I'm off.

Replied to the PM that was originally replied to by me and now I'm awaiting another PM :)

replied to the reply to the pm that was originally replied to by him and now im awaiting another PM, cause yea. 

#wedowhatwewant

• 2 weeks later...

How much are you looking to spend ? i have a Syrian genie style the 1 that came with my Nour Spear the paint on it isnt good some of it chipped. I am deciding between stripping it, repainting it with quality american acrylic glossy paint. or gold leaf it. Or just sell it lol 

How much are you looking to spend ? i have a Syrian genie style the 1 that came with my Nour Spear the paint on it isnt good some of it chipped. I am deciding between stripping it, repainting it with quality american acrylic glossy paint. or gold leaf it. Or just sell it lol 

got a picture?