Studying For The Gre Again....

Tyler

I don't know how many of yall have taken or plan to take the GRE anytime soon but I need to vent about studying for the GRE. I got this study guide package that came with vocab practice cards and all that jazz and I kind of want to light small puppies on fire. When is anyone ever going to need half of these words? Rococo, do you know what it means? Decorated in the style of the 1800s (more specifically in the late-Baroque style). Seriously if someone ever said "This house is very rococo" I would probably slap them. Why not just say "This house looks like it was decorated in a late-Baroque style" ?

But seriously. I'm not even going to study for the math section as my programs could care less about math scores and it's pretty impossible to get a good percentile ranking since every physics math and other type majors are required to score a 100% on the math section. Skews everyone else's rankings by a lot.

Ugh. I just need a 6 on writing and in the 90th percentile in verbal and I'm golden.

rococo is a pretty specific style and really its makes sense to know the word :P I had to know it in slovene too. But I imagine there are other, far more senseless words in there :D

I know art majors and interior design majors who don't even know what rococo is lol but yeah there are other words I could have used but you get the idea lol