Nammor Cleopatra, Jumbo Base And Extras

Nerdy

Hey all,

Im clearing out some things that i don't need. For sale is a Nammor Cleopatra complete with Jumbo Base, Stem, Hose, Tray, Vortex and Egyptian Bowl, and All Grommets. Im asking for $115 for the set plus shipping.

The stem is brand new, never been smoked out of. It was an extra that i picked up after I bent my other stem. Before i got my replacement I got a KM Exotica as a birthday gift. The base has been used, I've had that for about 3 months.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Here are some photos i managed to take.

[attachment=6058:image.jpeg][attachment=6059:image-3.jpeg][attachment=6060:image-4.jpeg][attachment=6061:image-6.jpeg]

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1355071973' post='564414']
Is this still available?
[/quote]

Hey, Don't know if you got that pm I sent you way, the site was having issues, but yes still available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The vortex has been spoken for.

The whole thing at my final offer is $100 shipped. I am also going to be posting this for sale at our local lounge after this weekend. I would like it to go in good hands,to someone from this forum. But, it hasn't moved, so I'm posting it at the lounge. Hoping to sell.

• 4 weeks later...
Admins/Mods

That thread that I had not too long ago about my Cleo. It has been sold to ChicagoRSX. If you could attach this to the one. Idk if you guys keeps tabs on this stuff but just wanted to let you know.