Wtb: Crown Micro Phunnel Or #7 Pico Bowl

Fouda

I've been dying to get my hands on one of these
Bowls and was just wondering if any one had a spare or one thEy don't use that often? Feel free to reply on the thread or shoot me a pm
Thank you!

[quote name='mavsfan31' timestamp='1359357056' post='569829']
I have a crown micro phunnel that I would sell. Let me know if you are interested.
[/quote]

[quote name='Nerdy' timestamp='1359481266' post='569966']
I have a pico that I have considered parting with. The one I'm looking to possibly sell has been used no more than 10 times. I can upload a photo for you if you want.

Let me know.
[/quote]

Looks like you have a hard decision to make, Fouda... :lol:

[size=1]Get the Pico![/size]

I like both. They both have the proper dimensions a phunnel should have for optimal smoking experience/longevity. You really can't go wrong with either. I owned two of the Crown bowls and I just personally prefer the Tangiers phunnels for some reason. See which one you can get for cheaper and go that route. Keep in mind how much the Micro is going for on Santino's website. Pico is like $32 plus shipping on one site right now.

the pico is a legit phunnel bowl with the right dimensions made with great materials, guaranteed to give you long sessions with great flavor.
the crown micro is also legit, right dimensions etc. however made out of glass, less awesome on the heat retention making heat management a bit different resulting in usually slightly shorter sessions. however it looks A LOT sexyer.
ps I dont own either, but the overlow of knowledge I have read on this forum makes me say this with great certainty.

grrrr hahah everyone likes both and i dunno which to get! i'll probably go chrees' route and pick the cheaper of the two........orr.....get both....hmmmmmm...?