Chicago Trip To Visit Nick (Sundayfundaystv)

mustang67n

This past week/weekend I took a trip to visit Nick in his town just outside of Chicago. This was an exciting trip for me as I've never been to any "big cities" other than LA, and I've never been to the midwest at all.

It was a great trip! Most of the time was spent in their basement smoking copious amounts of hookah. We smoked a lot of tangiers (SS, soursop, cane mint), as well as nakhla (cocomint [first time trying it, was really impressed], cosmo[wasn't too happy with this overly sweet flavor]) I think there was a bowl of AF loaded at some point as well, but I don't recall. Other than the smoking, they took me to a few food places to give me the chicago culinary experience. Other than hookah and food, we also went to their local indoor skatepark called Crush. Definitely a cool spot had a lot of fun there (even though I was pretty hungover and didn't do much hah)

We didn't have a chance to check out the city at all other than the drive from O'hare back to his house (about an hour away), but it was still a great time! We were also going to film a review video, but ended up not having the time to do so.

Anyways, good trip with good friends!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1358225835' post='568587']
1. You meant copious amounts of sex, right?

2. Pics!
[/quote]

Oh, yeah.. I forgot to add that.. lots and lots and lots of gay buttsecks

I only took pics of the food lol I'll maybe upload them later, they're not even good pics lol

Yeah man it was a great trip glad you made it here! Pretty excited for future trips! Chris, I set up hidden cameras of the copious amounts of sex maybe I'll upload that in the review section. haha

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1358256299' post='568620']
Taking pics of food never has a good reason... unless you're Coleman and you're posting that shit to Instagram.
[/quote]

Haha I was just telling my friends about how instragram is only for posting pictures of food! :P