Multiple Reviews

MrBubbler

Strawberry banana split

Setup: Khalil mamoon , thick foil, finger coals

Appearance: very wet, a mixture of cut up stems (very small size stems) and tobacco kinda like a soupy mulch (sp?)

Smell: strong sweet banana strawberry smell with a hint of honey

Smoke: very thick

Flavor: tasted like strawberry banana and honey gram cracker

Buzz: fairly nice buzz , very enjoyable

Duration: lasted about 30 min with 6 of us smoking in a small 20 gram bowl

Overall: 8/10 tasted good would smoke again, just confused on the honey gram cracker taste

carmel frap.

Setup: Khalil mamoon , thick foil, finger coals

Appearance: very wet, a mixture of cut up stems (very small size stems) and tobacco kinda like a soupy mulch (sp?)

Smell: coffee and caramel for sure -= )

Smoke: very thick

Flavor: very smooth carmel coffee taste

Buzz: fairly nice buzz , very enjoyable

Duration: lasted about 45-55 min with 6 of us smoking in a small 30 gram bowl

Overall: 8.5/10 tasted good would smoke again,better then starbuzz irish cream

• 1 month later...
Fantasia- Wild Mango:

This stuff is soaked with juice...

loaded a bowl up, the tobacco is kind of weird because it has very light yellow leaves in it - this is a staple of virginian tobacco?

The flavor was awesome! reminded me alot of Fumari exotic mango except it has a cleaner finish (tastes less syrupy...) and more of an artificial fruit flavor zing.

Smoke volume is good.

Rating: 8.5 out of 10

Fantasia Cherry cola:

Weak cola flavor, it practically has no taste. Its like half al-waha cola strength.

At least it smoked well.

Rating: not worth it.

Fantasia Margarita:

I was impressed when i was first asked to smell the tobacco, i wasnt disappointed when i smoked it.

A bar owner commented that fantasia actually uses alcohol in this flavor but i cannot prove it (my breathalyser is currently smashed). Either way, its the best alcohol inspired flavor ive tried yet (hookah hookahs jamaican rum is a close 2nd, dont hate).

It tastes very close to an actual margarita and has a great limey zing.

It gives you nice smoke volume and lasts quite awhile.

Rating: 9 out of 10

• 1 year later...
WILD MANGO

Smell: Smells like a fresh mango!

Cut: Regular Fantasia, squares, stems, runny glicerine, and BRITE red!

Smoke: Decent good clouds.

Flavor: Great flavor, as always Fantasia never disapoints.

Buzz: Not so much really

Duration: Bout an hour or so

PEACH FUZZY NAVEL

Smell: Smells like a bad peach and alcohol!

Flavor: Good flavor, not as good as other Fantasias.

Duration: Well over 90 mins

MARGARITA

Smell: Smells like sour lime and other good flavors like margarita!

Flavor: Great flavor, as always fantasia has great taste.

Duration: 90 or so

OVERALL: 9.5 for all. Id like it to last longer and not as runny. Margarita is the best out of these here.

COTTON CANDY

Smell: Smells amazingly like cotton candy! Not like SB melted sugar smell.

Smoke: Great clouds.

Flavor: Great flavor, as always Fantasia never disapoints. Its soo tasty, and its kinda like eating quick disolving cotton candy.

Duration: Little over an hour or so

PINK LEMONADE

Smell: Smells kinda sweet and not very lemony!

Smoke: Big flavorful clouds.

Flavor: The best bowl Ive had in a looong time. Great lemonade tasty goodness. I dont know the difference between pink lemonade and regular besides color.

Duration: About 90 mins

OVERALL: I love both of these flavors. I had them both one after the other after hearing good things about both. I cant get Fantasia to last longer than 90 mins for me. Idk why either I use the same technique as normal. 10 outa 10 for sure!!

• 3 months later...
Fantasia Bubble gum-

Set up Km tri metal
mnh small glass funnel bowl
2x coco naras

very very thick clouds, the usual fantasia medium cut and very juicy. really good flavor suprisingly, it dosent smell nearly as good as it smokes so def give it a chance! 8.5/10

Fantasia Cosmopolitan

Set up Km tri metal
2x coco naras

tastes exactly like the drink, amazing smoke and amazing tase possibly one of my favorite flavors 9.5/10

Fantasia red sweet melon-

Set up Km tri metal
2x coco naras

wow just wow....it tastes exactly like homeade ice tea, it's extremely refreshing gives amazing clouds and i only packed 25 grams and had about a 2.5 hour session with it. 10/10 for sure! Edited by Anxiety

• 2 weeks later...
Fantasia Triple Apple

Cut- Fantasia cut, similar to the AF cut to me... red dye though.

Smell- typical apple smell, def anise in there

Smoke- pretty thick, I'd put it right with Layalina and Nakhla smoke

Buzz- None, but I think I smoke too much

Taste- decent, but too much anise taste for me... I'll stick with my Nakhla DA

Overall- It was a decent flavor, but just not for me. It was full of flavor and gave a good smoke. 7.5/10

Fantasia Guava Breeze

Smell- Has a very fruity smell to it, very pleasent

Taste- Great taste, reminded me of a smoothie with all kinds of fruits in it, really enjoyed it

Buzz- None really

Overall- This flavor was great and I really liked it... but Fantasia is still too expensive for me to smoke, but I may pick it up here and there 9.5/10

Thanks to Tarik and Ramsey at MNH for the samples, I got these as extras in my last two orders from them

• 4 weeks later...
Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Hookah: Pharaoh 2 Hose Egyptian Hookah
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: 3 Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water & Ice

Appearance: Finer cut, syrup a little chunky, very little stems, dark orange dye...
Smell: Exactly like Pumpkin Pie... I wanted to lick my fingers after packing the bowl.
Taste: Not exactly like it smells, but wonderfully spicy Pumpkiny goodness.
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Little
Duration: Hour and a Half (could've lasted longer... but we ran out of coco's)

Overall: 9.5/10 - Absolutely fantastic flavor. Very spicy, very flavorful, and the flavor never let up. It was almost like a perfumey pumpkin pie. I can see how some people might not like the "extreme spicy nature" of this flavor, however I really think that it's definitely it's strong point. Nothing but constant awesomeness. I'm a big buzz fan - but I conceded already that since it's Fantasia, I wouldn't be getting a "knock you off your ass" buzz from this stuff. The -.5 is for the amount of Pumpkin in the flavor. It would be PERFECT if it had just one shot more of Pumpkin. It would probably be my favorite flavor. Anyway... if you like spicy stuff, I'd highly recommend this... that is if you can afford it.

Fantasia Mon Cherry

Hookah:
Pharaoh 2 Hose Egyptian Hookah
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: 3 Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water & Ice

Appearance: Very red dye. Fine cut, wet, but not sticky.
Smell: Like opening a fresh jar of maraschino cherries. Simply delightful.
Taste: Smoke with a small, very faint hint of cherry.
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Little (regular Fantasia)
Duration: 2 hours (lasted for almost all of Dr. Strangelove)

Overall: 4/10 - It wasn't unbearable to smoke. It didn't "suck". It just didn't taste like much at all. I mean, we had to try REALLY hard to taste the cherry. The smoke was very pleasant, with good clouds, very smooth and delightful - but the cherry was so non-existent it really begs to ask the question, "Why would we ever smoke this again?!?". We're all about flavor and this didn't have much at all. For the price tag that's tacked onto Fantasia - I could only imagine how pissed I'd be if I actually spent money on this.

Oh - and by the way - Tarik from MNHookah is the shit for hooking me up with both of these samples! You've got my business for a long, long time.

Oh, and thanks Stuie for the format! Sorry I "ganked" it but it just proves so functional!

• 10 months later...
Fantasia is by far my fav tobacco.

The blueberry is amazing. Nice strong, more of a "natural" tasting blueberry rather than a candy sweet taste that i expected.

The cotton candy is also good. I didnt think id like it since i tend to lean towards the friut flavors, but this was definately worth the smoke.

Apple martini is more of a sour apple type flavor. Again one of my favorites.

Sweet red melon is alright. Left a wierd feeling in my throat though.

Raspberry lemonade: AMAZING, get it.

Pink lemonade was suggested to me by the owner, said it was an amazing flavor, though it just burned my throat. It has an amzing flavor, its spot on to pink lemonade, and if you take smaller hits of it, it doesnt burn.

Wild mango is another thats spot on. Strong mango flavor.

Incredible hulk is the only one that i wasnt extremely happy with. I cant say that i hated it, but it definately wasnt my fav.

Peach fuzzy navel is also a favorite of mine. Not as intense and in you face as the other flvors, but its definately there and its nice to puff on.

Orange sherbert is alright, but this is another one that left a wierd, kind of breathless feeling in my throat. Strong orange flavor though.

Ive tried a couple different brands and by far fantasia is my fav. I cant say that i have found a single kind of fantasia that i didnt like!

• 1 year later...
[b]Brand - Fantasia Blueberry Splash
[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] KM [b]Halazona[/b]
[b]Bowl:[/b] Crown Hookah Classic V2.0
[b]Screen/Foil: reynolds wrap[/b]
[b]Hose: Roka hose[/b]
[b]Coals: 1 then 1.5 - 3 kings[/b]
[b]Base Liquid: water[/b]

[b]Appearance: dyed. slightly more liquidy than Al Fahker not as bad as Tangiers[/b]
[b]Nicotine: light[/b]
[b]Base: [/b]
[b]Smell:[/b] yummy blueberries
[b]Taste: yummy blueberries. I wish there was a pie crust flavor to go with it...[/b]
[b]Smoke: pretty good, not as much as nakhla clouds, but big.[/b]
[b]Buzz: none[/b]
[b]Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From: HookahJohn.com[/b]

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 Very strong blueberry flavor with good clouds. Has a slight after taste, but its nothing bad.

[b]Brand - Fantasia Wild Mango
[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] KM [b]Halazona[/b]
[b]Bowl:[/b] Crown Hookah Classic V2.0
[b]Screen/Foil: reynolds wrap[/b]
[b]Hose: Roka hose[/b]
[b]Coals: 1 then 1.5 - 3 kings[/b]
[b]Base Liquid: water[/b]

[b]Appearance: dyed. [/b][b]slightly more liquidy than Al Fahker not as bad as Tangiers[/b]
[b]Nicotine: none[/b]
[b]Base: [/b]
[b]Smell: like some sort of mango mixed drink[/b]
[b]Taste: tasty mangos. (note that ive never actually eaten a mango before, so for all I know its just tasty somethings)[/b]
[b]Smoke: good sized clouds[/b]
[b]Buzz: none[/b]
[b]Duration: 1.5-2 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b]

[b]Overall:[/b] 8.5/10 definately a flavor I would smoke again and again. Very good mango.

• 6 months later...
[font=comic sans ms,cursive] :D OKAY!![/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I have a new favorite! Fantasia!! [/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Today I visited a fantastic hookah biz in asheville on 85 Patton. Never tried Fan. Bought about 8 small pack of various flavors,[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]recommended by the host....[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Pina Colada, most delightful. Teeny amt of Fan mint, of course, out of habit, always throwing in a little mint...[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]The small packages...they are nicely packaged, ziplock top--not paying attention I cut off the wrong end not seeing that it had the[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]ziplock...duh...used to just cutting open the bags of other brands and putting them into ziplocks...[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Right now smoking PColada. Just finished Fuzzy Navel, so so, not bad, not great. [/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Also bought (not tried) lets see...Ace of Spades (like After Nine--choc/mint), mojito, red velvet (yeah, like the cake), I can't remember. I'll write reports on the others when I've tried. [/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Using my traveling Mya, ice cubed h2o (I say, of course, again), 3 coco's on a small bowl--the package has a nice insert with some tips...they say use HEAT, I thought, before I read that, and did the first bowl with less heat for fear of burning shisha. So this bowl of PC has 3 cocos--I had a wind protector on it just now and it DID get too hot, so took it off. 3 coco's is fine. monitor, but so far this is the ... the .... %$#*!!!! [/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Look forward to trying the others. [/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Happy hookahing![/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive] :rolleyes: [/font]

• 4 weeks later...
[color=#330000][u][b]Fantasia Ace of Spades[/b][/u][/color](mint chocolate chip)

Flavor: AMAZING! my favorite Fantasia flavor. flavor lasted the whole session without getting very weak. tastes almost exactly like it smells.

duration: used a small bowl, but lasted a good 45 mins with a few people smoking

smoke: pretty big clouds. very thick. fun to smoke and show off blowin' big smoke clouds and rings

not the wettest shisha the make, but honestly, even some of their wetter shisha doesnt compare to this.

smell: smells like chocolate! with a hint of mint

Rating: 10/10 favorite fantasia flavor
definitely recommend trying this

[color=#800080][u][b]Fantasia Purple Haze[/b][/u][/color]

flavor: Grape. a mix between sour and sweet. depends on he hookah you smoke it from. out of my hookah, tastes more of the sweet. out of my friends hookah, tasted a little more sour.

duration: didnt really pay much attention, cant remember exactly, but i know it wasnt disappointing.

smoke: decent clouds/fairly thick smoke

pretty wet shish, nice and juicy

smell: just smelled fruity and delicious!

Rating: 8.5-9/10

[color=#daa520][u][b]Fantasia Yager bomb[/b][/u][/color]
(note- only smoked this once, quite a while ago, so not the most accurate review)

Flavor: i dont really remember it tasting much like Yager, but it wasnt a bad taste.

Duration: not a clue, i had been drinking :D didnt pay any attention

Smoke: dont remember the msoke being anything to write home about. average clouds

Smell: smelled pretty good. not sure how much it actually smelled like Yager, but ohh well.

rating: not gonna rate it right now. need to try it again before i can give it a good fair accurate rate:)

[color=#800080][b][u]Fantasia Black Martini[/u][/b][/color] (blackberry)

Flavor: tastes alot like it smelled, a nice sweet, blackberry taste. flavor seemed to fade a little faster than some other flavors, but still good

Duration: honestly, i cant be too accurate. im usually doing other things while smoking, so i loose track of time

Smoke: not the biggest clouds, moderately thick
INCREDIBLY juicy and wet,surprised the clouds werent bigger

Smell: smelled AMAZING! :) tasted alot like it smelled

rating: 9/10

[color=#ff0000][u][b]Fantasia Firecracker[/b][/u][/color]

Flavor: TERRIBLE! tastes like!! tastes good for a few seconds, but then turns horribly soapy

Duration: only smoked it ouf of my friends homemade hookah, but it lasted a long time in it

Smoke: I was actually rather impressed with the clouds and how thick the smoke was

Smell: never really smelled the shisha.

Rating: 1/10 DONT TRY IT!! just tastes like your eating a bar of soap!!