Blueberry

crisbeatz

Hookah-Hookah Bluberry

As Usual this brand seems a bit "gritty"

Smelled awesome

Tast was okay for a while, then I got tired of the taste

Lasted about 1.5 hours

Smoke was great once we got it going

I Personally Don't really lke this brand of Shisha but it mixes great with more premium brands. Especially Romman and Starbuzz.

This could just be me but all of the flavors of this brand of baccy that I've tried seem to have a similar taste. Nothing really stands out more than the other.

Overall 5/10 Edited by crisbeatz

• 1 month later...
Hookah-Hookah Blueberry

It looks dry, has almost no syrup in it whatsoever, but the flavor is delicious and the smoke isn't too thick or thin.
I usually don't smoke hookah-hookah, and when i do its with other friends. Its cheap...lasts long (session wise)...tastes good...and you get an okay buzz.

4.5/5

• 2 years later...
HookahHookah [color="#0000ff"]Blueberry[/color]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] standard Mya ceramic bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Narbish v3
[b]Coals:[/b] 2 Golden Canary's
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Dry, kinda mushy looking, cut and chopped up fine and stringy like.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05% (supposedly)
[b]Smell:[/b] Blueberry candy or blueberry syrup that you would put on pancakes
[b]Taste:[/b] A lighter, airier version of blueberry syrup from Ihop.
[b]Smoke:[/b] good clouds; medium to large
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] About 45 minutes. Then the flavor began to fade.
[b] [/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b] A local vendor

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10. I really liked the flavor of the blueberry - it was candied but that's what I was looking for so that pleased me. Also, because the shisha is dry, heat management was more so a requirement then with other brands. I found the best method to be 2 golden's and a wind cover that I made out of foil that I was able to open/modify at will.

[b]Final notes:[/b] Mixes very well with Romman Ivory Coast. The 15 g single shot mixed with some Ivory coast in a large Egyptian bowl was killer good. MMMMMM