Multiple Reviews

mooowi

Hookah-Hookah Blueberry

Smell: Smells very good. Is like blueberry.

Taste: Taste is very good but not overpowering. Very smooth

Smoke: Decent smoke, not the thickest.

8/10

Hookah-Hookah Melon

Smell: Smell very sweet.

Taste: Is tasting like I just bite a cantalope.

Smoke: This smoke going pretty thick.

7/10 Edited by NJE03

• 2 months later...
Setup: Al Amir 16" hookah, regular foil, tap water, small sahara bowl

Appearance: small "shot" of shisha -- small plastic bowl, one-time-use ; incredibly short cut, not a moist feeling, but... oily

Hookah.gif HookahHookah Double Apple Hookah.gif

Smell: Anise with... something else. Less of a licorice smell than others. I couldn't tell what, but it made me excited.

Taste: Kind of an herbal anise, again, not strong licorice, enjoyable but very weak

Smoke: Stupidly temperamental... took about 20 minutes to get the right amount of heat and still only gave crap smoke

Buzz: Surprisingly good, but purely a head-buzz

Longevity: 45 minutes

Overall: 4/10, honestly pretty disappointed, and the flavor was terribly hard to get out afterwards

Hookah.gif HookahHookah Kiwi Hookah.gif

Smell: Super sweet, syrupy, not exactly fruity, definitely not kiwi

Taste: Again, NOT kiwi. Barely any taste whatsoever, and it just tasted like sweetness. Nothing else.

Smoke: Absolute crap.

Buzz: Nothing.

Longevity: Didn't finish it

Overall: 0/10, waste of time and money

Hookah.gif HookahHookah Margarita Hookah.gif

Smell: Odd... fruity, citrusy, but not exactly a lime scent

Taste: Not bad, not really a margarita, but again, a fruity, citrus taste. There was something behind it that I couldn't really place my finger upon, so I would guess they tried to add a salt or alcohol flavor.

Smoke: Less than average, but better than the previous two

Buzz: Eh, a little bit, maybe

Longevity: 1 hour

Overall: 6/10, not bad, might keep it around solely because it's different

My hometown just picked up this brand, and I have to say, I am incredibly disappointed at this point. I'll be trying other flavors soon (Lemonade is next) and hopefully it will redeem itself... since I'm 2 hours away from my usual supply of Layalina (internet not included). Edited by Cube

• 2 months later...
I currently use a Dragon Bell with small Egyptian clay bowl and a screen. I detest foil. I use Golden Coal QL but today I have Akhala as the post has yet to bring me the Golden.

Melon
Smells and tastes of cantaloupe but rather rind-y. Burns easily, flavour is quite delicate, easy to ruin if one is not able to manage heat smoothly. I got good smoke of it but not quite Aladdin clouds. Satisfying to me. I do not smoke for buzz and got none. Cut is very fine, like the cigarette, no stems. Colour is medium golden brown, rather wet but smoked well after drawing thrice. Flavour left residue, had to wash out all parts as it did not taste so good with the next flavour after it. Lasted about 45 minutes. Blends quite well others. 7/10

Peach.
NOT sweet which pleases me. Though many report chemical, I did not taste or smell such. It smells of peel and the flesh close on the pit in a cling peach. Amazing accuracy in this! If you do not care for that, do not use it. Good smoke, flavour good to the bottom. Single bowl lasted about an hour. Fair smoke. Good smoke. Made an excellent blend with the watermelon in equal parts but tended to burn easily thus blended. 7/10

Watermelon
In no way did this smell/taste like the candy. Is smelt of watermelon but faintly and rather rind-y. Flavour was light, easy to ruin. Blended well with the peach as above. Did not make much smoke unless actually burning which I avoid. Lasted perhaps 45 minutes and flavour got weak at the end. 5/10 of itself 6/10 blended.

Jamaican Rum
Good smoke after drawing thrice. Tasted much as good rum should with a bare hint of spice. Most excellent in a blend! If you prefer commercial rum as available in USA you will likely not care for this. 6/10 of itself, 8/10 in a blend.

Tropical Punch
I nearly did not try this one due to the very sweet smell. I am glad I gave it the benefit of the doubt. It does not smoke taste as sweet as it smells. Very good smoke, too. Someone mentioned a punch drink above and I did not know what it was. I asked the grandkids and they provided me with some. I agree with the assessment, the punch was made from concentrate and the taste was nearly identical. Also liked it blended with 1/4 Jamaican Rum or same proprtion of peach. 8/10 of itself and blended.

Mocha
Spectacular! I do not care for sweet or too much chocolate and this had neither. Just fabulous in all aspects! 10/10

Pomegranate
Utterly amazing in all aspects!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

7 Spice
Also utterly amazing in all aspects. If you do not care for anise/black licorice avoid it. Not heavy but noticeable enought to offend those who care not for anise. Wonderful blended with Jamaican Rum or Mocha in approximately equal parts. 10/10

If you smoke for the buzz you will likely not care for this brand. I am of mushrat's opinion, I have far better things to do than watch the walls breathe. Frankly, if I want buzz, I put away the hookah and do something else....

UPDATE:

Margarita
Precisely how a Margarita tastes with out the alcohol taste. I did not experience and " salt " flavour as so many others seem to do. Flavour lasted right to the bottom of the bowl and was splendid. bowl lasted a very long time, over an hour. Excellent smoke! 10/10

Cinnamon
I cannot think why so many do not care for this. it smells and tastes as fresh cinnamon. It is rich but not over strong and I experienced NO BURN in the throat as so many others seem to so. Greedy me, it was so good I didn't check the bowl soon enough and lit it on fire. Then it became harsh. Perhaps this is the trouble others have, they are allowing it to actually burn? This bowl also lasted a long time, nearly an hour and a half. So good is it I am still smoking it several bowls later. 10/10

I note that, many who did not care for any/all of the above made the tests over a year ago. I think, given those comments as opposed to my experinces of the past few days, it may well be this company has heard the commentary in the interim and responded properly. I have smoked for over 30 years, most of it having been non-commercial product. I do not care for many of the commenrical products out there. They tend to be strong/harsh and over-sweet to me. I have been introducing this brand to friends and family who are long time smokers of Tangiers, al Waha and al Fahker. Most had the same initial reaction to the mention as the earlier reviewrs but when they tried it again within the last few months they were nearly all pleasantly surprised. Some still prefer the strength of the more traditional commercial brands but most have added at least two of this brand to the regular repertoire. The most popular ar 7 spice, pomegranate and Margarita.
Perhaps one might persuade others here to give this brand another go? Edited by UltraGoth

• 3 months later...
(I'm a bartender at heart so I love to mix flavors)

Hookah-Hookah Grape, Blueberry, Raspberry

Setup: Witch hookah, Jagermeister "vase", Vortex bowl, foil, 3 Kings coal, water in base

Appearance: thin strips; similar to pipe tobacco; very moist but not wet

Smell: smelled just like the fruit

Duration: 2 hours (give or take depending on participants)

Smoke: decent amount

Buzz: fairly strong after several deep hits

Taste: I kid you not...tastes like Wildberry Pop-Tarts. Very delicious. The ladies loved this one. Perfect for smoking after a meal.

Hookah-Hookah 7 Spice

Setup: same

Appearance: same

Smell: very unique, very enjoyable; cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin pie smell

Duration: same

Smoke: huge clouds from time to time

Buzz: same

Taste: WOW!! I love this flavor. Absolutely amazing. All my friends love it. I would describe it as a very "warm" flavor...perfect for when it's cold outside. I killed off a 50g tub with just 2 bowls. I'll definitely be getting a 250g jar in the mean time.

Hookah-Hookah Irish Cream

Smell: coffee, Starbucks, etc

Smoke: big fluffy clouds

Taste: Just like it smells: coffee. Me and some of my frat brothers smoked this one morning on our long drive to headquarters. Great way to start the day. Another "warm" flavor. Mixes well with cinnamon flavor. Will definitely invest in it again.

Hookah-Hookah Cinnamon

Smell: VERY INTENSE! Hits you like a sack of bricks.

Smoke: huge clouds from time to time

Taste: I must be weird...it never burned. Very strong flavor. Stronger than HH's other flavors. Perfect flavor for mixing. I recommend vanilla and irish cream.

Hookah-Hookah Vanilla

Apperance: same

Smell: very mild

Smoke: thinner than other flavors

Buzz: hardly any

Taste: More sweet than vanilla. Hard to describe. I mixed it with cherry and with irish cream. Never smoked it by itself. Don't know if it's the brand or just a bad tub.

Hookah-Hookah Cherry

Smell: mild cherry smell

Smoke: thinner than other flavors

Buzz: hardly any

Taste: Very sweet candy-like taste. Mixed it with the vanilla. I've had worse but I'm sure there's also better out there

• 3 months later...
HookahHookah Lemonade

by far my favorite shisha flavor. love it

the smell, is well, very lemony, just like a fresh jug of cold lemonade

the smoke is very, very dense, the most dense i have ever had.
the flavor hits really strong, but is very smooth at the same time, much like drinking a good glass of lemonade on a hot summer day.
the buzz is also very strong and lasts a long time for me.

10/10

HookahHookah Blackberry

just got this stuff today a few days ago, and really wanted to try it out, as hookahhookah is my favorite brand (cant say i have tried many others, i am kinda broke and hookahhookah is the cheapest at the place i go)

anyway

LOVED this flavor, its very smooth and very flavorful. the buzz came on pretty quick for me and lasted for about an hour after i stopped smoking.

great smoke from this one too, not as much as the lemonade but very very good.

8/10

HookahHookah Peach

the most disgusting flavor of hookahhookah you can buy in my opinion, the smoke and buzz and duration were ok, but it was the flavor that killed it for me. the smell is just like a peach, but thats where the resemelance stops. it tastses horrible, nothing like a peach, and left me with a fuzzy feeling in my mouth, which really sucked.

2/10

I hope this helps laugh.gif

• 1 month later...
Setup:
-Mya Saray Pineapple and all of its standards except
-Vortex bowl
-tinfoil

Hookah Hookah Pomegranate

Cut- Very very fine... wet but not soppy

Smell- Amazing...it doesn't have the bitter of pomegranate, More like sweet with very slight hints of sour

Taste- My favorite shisha! This was my first time with Hookah Hookah. It tastes sweet but not syrupy at all. The perfect mix of sweet fruity and fresh.

Smoke- Not super thick... but satisfying.

Buzz- I felt drunk... it was overwhelming.

Duration- Well over an hour.

This is my favorite. I got it in a sample pack of Hookah Hookah fruits and will order this flavor as a tin in my next order. 10/10

Hookah Hookah Blueberry

Cut- Same as above

Smell- Not very blueberry... kind of smelled like blueberry syrup or candy.

Taste- It was fine... but I had high hopes based off of previous reviews and had just tried the Pomegranate. It was fruity but didn't have much depth.

Smoke- Bigger smoke than the pomegranate.

Buzz- I was already buzzed so I will be honest... I have no idea.

Duration- Only about 30-45 minutes... it kind of fizzled out towards the end.

Not bad... but I thought it would be much better. Would not order in a big batch but might try out at a hookah lounge. I can imagine most people would like it. It is sort of a middle of the road flavor. I give it a 7.8/10