Multiple Reviews

mooowi

The honey flavor from hookahhookah is amazing. After trying this me and my friend smoke this about 50% of the time its that good. Its so relaxing and the best flavor out of all the hookah hookah products.

I bought the case from their site so ive done them all here are the ones that where great
double apple was good
Pineapple was great as well
grape was good too
orange is very good

Keep away from these
butterscotch worst ive ever done
spearmint( I just hate this in general though)
peach sucks
apple is just like a bad doubble apple
cherry was not good

hookahhookah watermelon

setup: my friends 30 inch egyptian. deep clay bowl, foil, plain water, 40mm 3kings.

appearance: still dont understand why they shred it so much. but fine

smell: holy crap this smells unbelievably good. like watermelon candy. mouthwatering.

smoke: with a whole 3kings covering the entire surface of the foil... amazingly good amounts of smoke. also for some reason this lasted longer than the last couple have. a full hour. when the 3kings was done the bowl was too. nice and puffy

flavor: damn... this is a winner. tastes alot like it smells. nice sweetness and a tart watermelon candy flavor. super yummy. i might need to order more of this stuff.

Duration: 1 hour.

buzz: this is hookahhookah. there is no buzz. i smokes 4 bowls of HH back to back and felt nothing.

overall: 9.2/10 only took the .8 off because i dont understand why HH shreds their stuff up so fine. and because theres alot of water in HH tobacco which makes getting it started harder. I think ill order more of this. very tasty. Highly recommended.

HookahHookah Kiwi

Setup: see above

Appearance: its hookahhookah. tiny little shreds.

Smell: this smells strongly of chemicals and to be honest isnt at all enticing. pretty unpleasant and not very kiwiish

smoke: i think ive hit my stride as for how HH smokes. put a shitload of coal on it and itll smoke great and for some reason this wouldnt burn easily. as stated earlier i had a bowl about as wide as a 40mm 3kings and just plopped a lit 40mm right in the middle and left it. jiggled it around a little bit a couple times and that was it. nice puffy clouds of flavorful smoke.

Flavor: well i wasnt expecting this. tastes like cantaloupe+kiwis mixed together. (and no there wasnt any melon in the bowl) very pleasant tasting. nice and sweet. nothing like the smell which is good.

buzz: 0

overall: 8/10 i thought this HH stuff was supposed to be crappy?

• 3 months later...
I'm doing a quick review,
1.thin cut, almost like pipe tobacco
2. normally hh will give thick smoke,
3 they have a tiny problem with how wet their tobacco is, it's either soaked or a tad bit to dry.
4 I don't like buzzes.... so my reviews most likely wont have a buzz rating unless it's prodominitly there, its more a mellow smoke...
5 usually hh will last me a long time, at least an hour.. sometimes up to 3 if i finagle it just right..
6 for the price it's a good buy.
i'm semi flavor bias,( i don't like certian flavors of shisha(like coconut, and rose) so i will try my best to give a non biased review, if my friends like it.

Acai Berry, kind of like blueberries, decent smoke, decent taste, not a heavy taste, but there 7/10

Banana, kind of like bananas but i didn't care for it, kinda weird taste like the peel, decent smoke not a heavy taste, but there 5/10

Butterscotch, decent smoke, good taste, tastes like butterscotch to me, not a heavy taste liek candy 7/10

Cherry, i dont; like cherry, tastes to weird to me, chemical taste like they were a day or too old... 3/10

Chocolate, I LOVE CHOCOLATE.... great clouds, great mixer, great period 9/10

Cinnamon, HATE IT... It burns your throat like real cinnamon, its hard to inhale, you can't take deep hits, got me SUPER SICK. -1/10

Cola, haven't had it yet

Double Apple, tastes like licorice, all right taste, not my favorite to smoke. 4/10 decent smoke

Fruit Punch, one of my regular smokes, great taste, great smoke, great flavor, not to throaty, but hits home. 8.5/10

Grape, eh.. not the best. 2/10 not really grape taste, smell. weird flavor 2/10

Green Apple, tastes like the waxy part of the apple with actual apple too. decent smoke, decent taste, but they could have had more accurate flavoring 6/10

Hazelnut,- actual hazelnut smell and taste, deep smoke, relaxing to smoke as well. 7.8/10

Honey, good smoke, clouds nice, smells and taste similar to honey 7.5/10

Jamaican Rum, yuck! stay away horrible taste/ smell and bleck! 1/10

Key Lime Pie,decent smoke, decent taste, not a fan of keylime pie to begin with so i'm kind of biased. 6/10

Kiwi, tastes like grass i think. 1/10

Lemonade, regular smokes, awesome taste and smell, tastes like the lemonde i used to make with country time sugar wink.gif 9/10

Mango, tastes like a mango. 8/10 nice clouds, but i don't like mangos' smile.gif

Margarita, yuck.. tastes like a lime margarita, it's also salty..who knew..., (not a huge fan of lime margarita.....) friends though it was so/so 5/10

Melon, definitly taste like cantalope, but theirs apicture of a cantalope on the container... so eh. whatever. 7.9/10

Menthol, not tried yet

Mocha, had a small sample, not enough to make an accurate review

Orange, one of my favorites , always wet shisha, great smell, great taste, great clouds, 9/10

Passion Fruit, not tried

Peach, i like the peach, has a chemical flavor and could be better but better than some peaches i've tried. 6/10

Pina Colada i don't like coconut to much, not a fan, but all my friends like it. 7/10

, Pineapple, - doesn't really taste like real pinapple,maybe immitation.... has a funky taste, but i'll smoke it 5/10

Pumpkin Pie, decent pumpkin pie taste, great smell, 7.8/10

Rose, yuck...... ewww but heard better than most roses but bleck.2/10

Spearmint, i like their mint, great mixer, usually very wet shisha. great smell, and smoke, will give you a buzz..... (again i hate buzzes) 8.9/10

Strawberry, decent strawebrry taste, kindo f liek a strawberry red candy with the red foil. great with chocolate (9.7/10) usually kind of dry though byself 7.8 /10

Vanilla, i liek their vanilla, it is a little strong, but it tastes more like vanilla than other shisha's to me 8/10

Watermelon. has a candy type taste, good smoke, 6/10

hope this helps! i think that's all of them Edited by kornkitten42

A quick review from a new smoker:
They all gave about the same amout of smoke: pretty thick, cant comlpain (enough to hide my face)
All were wet, but not drip'n.
How I thought they tasted:

Grape- i like it, not really a natual grape taste thou
Fruit Punch- good
Pineapple- Doesnt really taste like pineapple IMO but Its one of my fav (esp. when mixed with Cola)
Acai Berry- I dont kno what this is suppose to be really, but its okay
Cola- my favorite, taste like Cola! tongue.gif
Strawberry-taste like strawberry flouride my dentist uses blink.gif ... I wont smoke it, but my bf thinks its "okay"...
Mango- okay, not a fav thou...
Peach- I hated it, tasted like a peach candle, but bf thought it "okay"
*Rose - taste like u sprayed Rose perfume into ur mouth so i threw it away angry.gif *stay away from this*
Double Apple- taste like Black Liquorish- its decent
Orange- a lil' light on taste but good, esp w/ orange juice in the base!
Watermelon- Only had a "shot" of this (one session) but I LOVED it! my bf hated it... sad.gif

HookahHookah Genral review.
Set up for all flavors below, The Sultan hookah from south smoke, standard egyptian bowl, three kings quick lights.
Over all I am glad I purchased the sample pack, so far I am not impressed, although a few were enjoyable I'm sure I can find a better flavor from the other brands out their. I also noticed that they put preservatives in the tobacco, why in the hell does it need preservatives. I don't know about you but I don't like additives in my tobacco. For the rercord I currently smoke Al-waha, Romman and Pharaoh's, I'm enjoying a fine bowl of pharaoh's mango as I write this.
Here are my notes about the flavors I have tried:
Mocha- dry, fine cut smells like mocha, tastes like mocha found a hint of an unpleasant chemical taste.

Jamaican rum- moist, fine cut, smells of booze, tasted ok, not my kind of flavor.

Watermelon- moist, fine cut, smells like watermelons and catpiss, taste very weak, just a hint o melon other than that bland not impressive.

Honey- moist, fine cut, smells like honey very pleasing aroma, nice light honey taste, I like this flavor would not buy this brand sure there is better out their.

Peach- moist, fine cut smells like an artificial peach, taste indescribable, horrible.

Strawberry- moist, fine cut, very artificial smelling, bland no taste at all.

Chocolate- moist, fine cut, smells like a Hershey bar, started out nice taste slowly turned licoricey.

Butterscotch- moist, fine cut, smells like a weatherbys candy, taste like the candy but weaker.

Kiwi- dry, fine cut, smells of candy kiwi, taste not noticeable gave up after 10 minutes.

24 samples left sad.gif

HookahHookah redeems itself after a horrible start. Same set up as before.

Orange- Dry, fine cut, smells like orange candy and orange soda, excellent candy orange flavor.

Lemonade- Dry, fine cut, smells just like lemonade, flavor good not as strong as it smelled, needs more flavor.

Margarita- Moist, fine cut, can’t describe smell, unknown what its name sake smells like, tastes great don’t have a comparison.

Grape- Moist, fine cut, smells like grape juice, light grape flavor, very enjoyable.

Pumpkin Pie- fine cut, moist, smells 100% like pumpkin pie my favorite, taste awesome mix of pumpkin spice and nutmeg, didn’t detect any actual pumpkin flavor.

Fruit Punch- Moist, fine cut, smell reminded me of Hawaiian punch, taste – another winner excellent; I think I’ll put Hawaiian punch in the base next time.

Cola- Moist, fine cut smells like root beer, flavor was great tasted like an old fashion cola thumbs up.

Rose- Moist, fine cut, smells of incense, taste shocking I enjoyed it don’t know what to compare it but it was good.

• 2 weeks later...
I just tried the orange....tasted like a candy/orange. The smoke started out thick but tapered off after about 30 mins. The flavor stayed even though the smoke thinned out. All and all, not a bad flavor to have around...

Hazelnut was GOOD! Great flavor, thick smoke...mellow but distinct. This one made into my personal rotation...again, the flavor did not taper off with time.

Watermelon was awsome! Someone said it tasted like a Jolly Rancher, they hit it right on the head!

What I did notice with HH is that you need to watch your heat. When I used a 40mm 3Kings, I think I burned it...the flavor went bitter, but when I switched to a 30mm coal, the flavors were right on.

Just a few thoughts from the northwoods of Wis...

Harry

• 2 weeks later...
Hookah-Hookah: Chocolate

Hookah: 22" Aladdin Twist
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Coals: 2 Three Kings
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: Cold water

Cut: Thin cut with watery juice.

Smell: It smelled chocolately.

Flavor: It tasted like chocolate! There was no nasty chemical taste to it, it was pure chocolate! It could have been stronger though.

Smoke: Decent amount of smoke.

Buzz: none

Longevity: I work 2 jobs, so when I smoked it, I was very exhausted, and called it quits after 30 minutes. It still tasted like chocolate, not as strong as it did at first, but at least it didn't have a nasty chemical/crayon taste to it. I probably could have smoked it just fine for another 30 minutes.

Rating: 6/10. Would have given it more if the flavor was stronger.

Hookah-Hookah: Cinnamon

Smell: The smell was a very powerful cinnamon smell

Flavor: Unlike most flavors of this brand, the taste was powerfully strong! Too strong! It tasted like I was smoking a cinnamon stick. And all the flavor hits you in the back of your throat. As time went on, it started to burn my throat a little. One thing that I enjoyed was the cinnamon taste that it left in my mouth. It tasted like I had been chewing cinnamon gum.

Longevity: I smoked it for about 40 minutes before my throat couldn't take it anymore.

Rating: 5/10. I like it because it has a strong cinnamon flavor and leaves a good after-taste, but I dislike it because it hurts your throat after smoking it for too long.

I think this would be a good flavor to mix with other flavors. Maybe mix a little cinnamon in with apple or mocha.

Next up: Cola

HookaH-HookaH: Cola

Smell: Smelled like cola!

Flavor: The only other cola tobacco I have tried to compare this to is Al-Fakher Cola. In comparrison I would say HH is much smoother, not as heavy, and the cola taste lasts longer. It tastes like cola, and didn't disappoint me!

Longevity: We smoked it for around 45 minutes to an hour, it tasted like cola the entire time (granted the taste got lighter as time passed). My girlfriend says my hookah still tastes like cola! (Maybe I should do a better job of cleaning it!)

Rating: 8/10. Might be good to mix with cherry, cherry and vanilla, lemon, or orange.

HookaH-HookaH: Double Apple

Smell: Smelled very appley!

Flavor: A bit light for my taste, but it pulled off the classic double apple taste!

Buzz: HUGE BUZZ! Here's the thing, along with this going in my hookah, my girlfriend also had her hookah out with some Al Waha Raspberry, and Blueberry-Pomegranite juice in the base. We both had huge buzzes, but we're not sure if if was from the HH, the Al Waha, or because we had both going at once. So I'll will have to try HH Double Apple by itself to determine the buzz factor. It was fun though, we could barely stand up!

Longevity: About an hour and 15 minutes

Rating: 7/10. Flavor could have been richer IMO.

HookaH-HookaH: Fruit Punch

Smell: Smelled very fruity, but sharp.

Flavor: I really liked this. Mixed Fruit has always been one of my favorite flavors. Nakhla mixed fruit is too strong in my opinion. HH was lighter, but not too light. It was very fruity and very enjoyable.

Buzz: Slight buzz

Longevity: I smoked it for about 45 minutes before I decided to go to bed (I work 2 jobs).

Rating: 9/10

HookaH-HookaH: Grape

Smell: Smelled like grape cough medicine (the yummy kind).

Flavor: Tasted like purple grapes. Very good.

Buzz: Slight buzz.

Longevity: Smoked it for about 45 minutes, then I had to go to work.

Rating: 7/10.

Next up: Hazelnut.

HookaH-HookaH: Hazelnut

Smell: Smelled like hazelnut

Flavor: Tasted like hazelnut. Very good.

Longevity: About an hour.

Rating: 9/10.

HookaH-HookaH: Honey

Smell: Smelled kinda nasty, with a hint of honey.

Flavor: Tasted like honey. Very good.

Longevity: About 20 minutes into it, I blew into the hose to clear it out a little, but ended up shooting water up into the bowl, ruining it. I was very upset with myself. But for the 20 minutes I smoked it, it was amazing!

Rating: 8/10.

HookaH-HookaH: Jamacian Rum

Smell: Smelled like rum.

Flavor: Tasted a little like rum. It was so-so.

Longevity: I'm not sure if it's this brand, or it's my hookah, but after about 45 minutes of smoking, I end up coughing a lot and have to stop. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Rating: 6/10.

The next 2 I tried out of alphabetical order cuz my dad was over and he wanted to try these.

HookaH-HookaH: Margarita

Smell: Smelled a little like margaritas.

Flavor: Tasted a little like margaritas, and went nicely with our Margarita wine coolers!

Longevity: Again I screwed it up by getting water in the bowl, about half an hour into it.

Rating: 7/10.

HookaH-HookaH: Mango

Smell: Smelled like mangoes, really good!

Flavor: Tasted like mangoes. My dad and I both enjoyed it.

Longevity: About a half hour into it it started tasting really coaly, it may have been from screwing it up earlier, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe it's the hookah malfunctioning.

Rating 8/10.

Back to alphabetical order

HookaH-HookaH: Key Lime Pie

Smell: Smelled limey (as in smelled like limes, not like Brits!)

Flavor: Tasted like limes, not too different from the Margarita flavor.

Longevity: About an hour.

Rating: 7/10. Would have given it more if it didn't taste so similar to the margarita flavor.

HookaH-HookaH: Kiwi

Smell: Smelled like kiwis.

Flavor: Tasted like kiwis. Very strong, rich flavor. Much more flavorful than Layaline kiwi.

Smoke: Decent amount of smoke. Made me cough a lot.

Longevity: About 45 minutes before I started coughing too much.

Next up: Lemonade.

HookaH-HookaH: Menthol

Coals: 2 Three Kings, one at a time

Smell: Smelled like menthol cigarettes.

Flavor: Tasted just like smoking a menthol cigarette. If you like menthol cigarettes, you will probably like it. Personally, I don't like menthol cigarettes. But it was a very cooling and soothing smoke.

Longevity: About one hour

Rating: 6/10. I only give it 6 because I don't care too much for menthol, especially if it has peppermint in it, which this does. But if you like menthol and peppermint, then you will probably like it. It would be good to put a little menthol in with other flavors, to give them a cooling effect.

HookaH-HookaH: Mocha

Smell: Smelled like Mocha!

Flavor: Tasted like mocha! A very good choice for dessert. This is up to par with other coffee flavored shisha that I have smoked.

Rating: 8/10. Definitely one I will have again.

Next up: Orange! =)

HookaH-HookaH: Orange

Hookah: 22" Aladdin Twist Single Hose
Coals: 1 Three Kings

Smell: Smelled like orange peels.

Flavor: Tasted like orange peels. It was good, but I would have liked it better if it tasted more like the fruit part of the orange instead of the peel. I personally prefer Layalina Orange better.

Rating: 7/10. As I said, it would be better if it tasted like the fruit, not the peel.

HookaH-HookaH: Passion Fruit

Smell: Smelled very fruity, like the Fruit Punch.

Flavor: I don't think I've ever actually eaten passion fruit before, so I can't compare it to that. It was very fruity and very flavorful, like the Fruit Punch. It was extremely enjoyable! My girlfriend even liked it and she doesn't care too much for this brand.

Rating: 10/10. Amazing!

Next Up: Peach... blink.gif

HookaH-HookaH: Peach

Smell: Smelled chemicals with a hint of peach.

Flavor: Tasted like peach for about 5 minutes, after that it didn't really taste like anything.

Longevity: Despite the lack of flavor, I smoked it for one hour because I was fiending for a hookah.

Rating: 1/10. If you like peach, I suggest Nakhla.

HookaH-HookaH: Pineapple

Smell: Smelled like pineapple Lifesavers - my favorite kind!

Flavor: Tasted like pineapple Lifesavers! Very delicious!

Longevity: Smoked it for about an hour.

Rating: 9/10.

HookaH-HookaH: Pina Colada

Smell: Smelled like pinapples and coconuts. Pinapples + Coconuts = Pina Colada!

Flavor: Tasted just like Pina Colada! Like most tobacco, the flavor was stronger in the beginning, but it stil tasted like Pina Colada to the end.

Longevity: I smoked it for an hour. I probably could have gotten at least another 20 minutes out of it, but I wasn't feeling too well.

Rating: 9/10

HookaH-HookaH: Pumpkin Pie

Cut: Thin cut with TONS of watery juice. By far the juciest HH one so far.

Smell: Smelled like good pumpkin pie. Made me want to eat some pumpkin pie.

Flavor: Unfortunately, it smelled a lot better than it tasted. It didn't taste anything like pumpkin pie. It actually tasted like HH cinammon, but not as strong. So if you want cinammon flavor, but you don't want your throat to burn, I would actually suggest pumpkin pie instead.

Longevity: Smoked it for 45 minutes, before the flavor started getting funky.

Rating: 2/10

Next Up: Raspberry

HookaH-HookaH: Rose

Smell: Smelled like roses.

Flavor: Rose is one of those flavors that I don't smoke very often, but every once in a while I get a craving for it. It tasted good, like roses as it should. However, it made my tounge tingly and made me feel sick. If I didn't feel sick after smoking it for 40 minutes, then I would have enjoyed it better.

Buzz: no buzz, but tingly tounge.

Longevity: Smoked it for approximately one hour, started feeling sick after 40 minutes.

Rating: 4/10. Would have rated it better if it didn't make me sick.

HookaH-HookaH: Spearmint

Smell: Smelled like spearmint!

Flavor: Tasted like spearmint! I like this a lot better than menthol because menthol has peppermint in it, and I'm allergic to peppermint. It also tasted like menthol cigarettes, and I don't like menthol. But I do enjoy spearmint gum, which is exactly what this tasted like. It was cool and refreshing, not as cool of a smoke as menthol, but twice as delicious! Afterwards my mouth felt like I had just brushed my teeth!

Buzz: mini buzz at first.

Longevity: Smoked it for approximately one hour.

Next Up: Strawberry

HookaH-HookaH: Strawberry

Smell: Smelled like strawberries.

Flavor: Tasted like strawberries. Very sweet. Not bad.

Buzz: No buzz.

HookaH-HookaH: Vanilla

Smell: Smelled like vanilla

Flavor: Tasted like vanilla. Very smooth. A little too light though.

Rating: 7/10. Could be stronger.

HookaH-HookaH: Watermelon

Smell: Smelled like watermelon.

Flavor: Tasted like watermelon. It was enjoyable.

Well that's all the HookaH-HookaH flavors that I know of. I hope my reviews have been helpful! Namaste!

• 3 weeks later...
Hookah-Hookah Acci Berry

Set-up: 27" Syrian
Bowl: smiley w/ foil
Base: Iced base and cold water
Hose: MYA
Coal: 1 3 Kings (33m)

Cut: Fine cut, light & fluffy looking. Light brown and wet feeling (not juicy)

Smell: Slightly blueberry smelling. Definitely berry something.

Taste: For the most part, all I could taste was blueberry-ish berry.

Smoke: Medium

Time: 35-40 min

Score: 6/10 – I gave it a 6 for the taste, but not for the shisha itself. Took 5-10 mins to heat up and produce any taste or smoke. Taste was great for about 25-30 mins, then it started to get a burnt undertone and a slightly chemical taste. Not bad, just not very long lasting.

Hookah-Hookah Chocolate

Set-up
: 27" Syrian
Bowl: standard w/ foil
Base: Iced base and cold water
Hose: MYA
Coal: 1 (40m) Golden, 1 mostly burnt out 3 King

Cut: Fine cut, light & fluffy looking. Brown and wet feeling (not juicy)

Smell: Chocolate! It’s CHOCOLATE shisha! Was almost good enough to want to eat.

Taste: Shockingly, it was chocolate tasting!

Time: 35-40 min

Score: 6/10 – I gave it a 6 for the taste, but again, not for the shisha itself. Took 5 mins to heat up and produce taste and smoke. Taste was great for about 30 mins, then it started to get a burnt undertone. After moving the coal, it quickly went from Chocolate goodness, to burnt yuck. TIP: Don’t move the coal!
Edited by lazria

• 3 weeks later...
Hookah-Hookah Cinnamon

Smell:
Overpowering cinnamon.
Flavor: Not much flavor, some aftertaste.
Cut: Very Fine, Light Wetness.
Smoke: Light, Very Very Harsh.
Overall: 2
Verdict: Very harsh and unpleasant, would not buy again.

Summary: The smell absolutely knocks you on your ass. The smoke burns the back of the throat. Could not get decent smoke as it hurt when inhaled. The worst smoke I've had to date; this is as bad as it gets!

Hookah-Hookah Honey

Smell: Sweet but light, fairly pleasant.
Flavor: Not bad, but too mild.
Overall: 4
Verdict: Not bad; but not great either. Flavor just too mild. Would not buy again.

Summary: Better than the Cinnamon, which isn't saying much. Not a bad smoke; but nothing to write home about. The flavor just wasn't strong enough for me.

Hookah-Hookah Double Apple

Smell:
Quite nice.
Flavor: Sweet spicy apple.
Overall: 5
Verdict: A pleasant smoke; but easily eclipsed by other brands. Would not buy again, as better Double Apples are to be found.

Summary: The best of the three, but rather indistinguished all the same. The smell and flavor was quite nice, while it lasted, but it is out of its league when compared to other brands.

Conclusion: The impression I have of Hookah-Hookah Shisha is that it is generally of poor quality. It looks like mush, and tastes about the same. I can't see why one would want to buy Hookah-Hookah Shisha when higher quality shishas are available for similar or lesser costs.

• 3 weeks later...
Setup: 19" two-hosed Egyptian, standard clay bowl, ice water in base, one 33mm quicklite

HookahHookah Chocolate

Appearence: Very shredded-looking, it was only damp... almsot dry.

Smell: Kinda off-setting... something like the center of a tootsie-pop and some bad chemicals.

Taste: Tootsie-Pop center! biggrin.gif The chemical smell wasn't in the taste. Very chocolatey and very delicious. Everyone really loved this flavor, especially mixed with other fruity flavors.

Smoke: Got pretty decent clouds, nothing amazing.

Duration: 40 minutes (After one coal I decided to end it... could of gone for another 10-15 minutes though.)

Overall: 8.5/10, will definitely buy it again. smile.gif

HookahHookah Melon

Appearence: Same as above.

Smell: Sweet, didn't really smell like any melon. It was pleasing, but nothing definitive about it.

Taste: Again, just sort of sweet, nothing very strong that really hit the taste-buds. Not bad, but not the best.

Smoke: Pretty good clouds, my heat management is still kinda shaky but it hit pretty good for awhile.

Duration: 45 minutes (After one coal, decided to quite, shisha was still pretty good looking, probably could have gone another 15 minutes or so.)

Overall: 6/10, probably won't buy again... not enough flavor for my likes.

• 4 weeks later...
I am gonna summarize the few flavors I have tried, wasnt all that impressed except for a couple, here they are.

Key Lime Pie - 8/10 Great flavor, one of my favorites!

Lemonade - 8.5/10 Another great flavor, definantly gonna get this again.

Strawberry - 6/10 Just not enough flavor there to satisfy, wasnt bad but prolly wont get again.

Orange - 6/10 Pretty much on par with the strawberry, needs more flavor.

Peach - 1/10 Aweful aweful flavor, do not waste your money, I stopped after 10 mins.

Spearmint - 2/10 Really strong spearmint flavor, way too much for me, I got the 1 shot and all that was in the shot was 2 small clumps, I am sure it was a defect during packaging but I am not complaining because I would have stopped after 10 mins regardless.

Overall I am not impressed with Hookahhookah brand, after trying Romman and Layalina I will only get the lemonade and Key lime pie again from them. I probably will not try any other flavors from this company.

• 1 month later...
Hookah-Hookah Pumpkin Pie

Shisha Cut: fine, no stems. Wet and slightly sticky. Brown in color.

Hookah Type: 30" Syrian, standard clay w/ foil, (2) 1-1.25" finger coals

Smoke: light to med
Time: 35min

Smell: Smell was very similar to Pumpkin Pie spices.
Taste: Taste was similar, but not quite - had a strange incense like taste, but not unpleaseant.

Rating (1 to 10): 4

Although the taste was alright (imagine spices used to make a pumpkin pie, rather than the pie itself), other issues destroyed this smoke. This HH flavor requires more heat than normal to get going, but due to the increased heat - the shisha BURNS faster, thus shortening the length of time BEFORE the shisha burns. Also, without the extra heat - I got almost NO smoke. Flavor, yes, but smoke - nope.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoookah-Hookah Hazelnut

Shisha Cut: fine, no stems. Dark brown, slightly sticky and wet.

Hookah Type: 30" syrain, glass bowl w/ foil, 2 (33m) goldens, broken in half - 1 @ a time

Time: 45-50min
Smoke: med to thick
Buzz: slight to mild

Smell: smelt very nutty, strong and life-like. Was mouth-wateringly real.
Flavor: Taste was very similar to smell, strong, nutty and interesting.

Rating (1 to 10): 8

Probably one of the best Hookah-Hookah flavors I've smoked so far - true tasting (although alittle strange in the beginning - just not your typical shisha taste), strong and for HH, long lasting. I was doing large pulls and it still lasted 45-50 mins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hookah Hookah Butter Scotch

Shisha Cut: fine, no stems. Med Brown in color. Wet and slightly sticky.

Hookah Type: 30" Syrian w/ iced water and ice in base, standard clay w/ foil
Coal: golden (33m) broken in half w/ windcover

Smoke: med
Time: 45-50min

Smell: Smell is that of a Butterscotch candy, w/ a slight undertone of something "chemically".
Flavor: Taste was butterscotch like, slightly sweet, with an undercurrent of something like cookie dough.

Rating (1 to 10): 6

Although it smelt wonderful (i wanted to eat it), the smoke didn't quite live up to the smell. It was still good - had a butterscotch taste, but on the exhale it kinda reminded me of cookie dough. Not overly bad, but kinda unexpected. Still, a decent smoke for Hookah-Hookah.

This shisha needs consent heat - but 1 golden coal w/ a windcover is enough. Too much heat simply burns it, although you do get more smoke and buzz. Was a short smoke. Edited by lazria

• 4 weeks later...
Lemonde

Set up : mya Acrylic, mya Bowl, golden coal

Look : Shredded, but not one single stem. (Guaranteed on the front)

Smell : Umm, Lemonade! tongue.gif

Taste : Umm, LEMONADE! Lovely. Perfect. Light Lemon Flavor, but not too light, and not strong. Perfect.

Clouds : Not quite Tangiers clouds, but they were pretty bomb.

10/10

----------------------------------------------------
Irish Cream

Setup : Same

Look : Same

Smell : I'd say.. Not Bailey's, more of a home-made irish cream smell

Taste : Amazing. EXACTLY like an Irish Cream. I'm totally serious. It was very creamy, and very very pleasant, and the taste was right on.

10/10

• 1 month later...
this stuff is gross! the 1st posts all say it's not like "candy," like real fruit....what...the...? i would say it's the other way around. it's way too sweet and every flavor has that distict sweetness to it, which i notice more than the actual flavor it's supposed to be. i have strawberry, kiwi and double apple. outta the 3, double apple is the the best, but still not a flavor i would ever go back to buy. i really like the texture, though. the actual tobacco is cut nicely and lots of juice.

• 3 months later...
Hookah Hookah Hazelnut

i was very surprised that i enjoyed this as much as i did. when i got it, it looked horrible, but tasted okay. it is very watery, chopped up into really small pieces and not that many stems, if any at all.

but when i smoked it, OH MY GAWD - it gave INSANE ammounts of smoke! thick, too. a friend suggested this to me, and i am so glad i took his advice.

the taste was very good. very acurate.

great buzz. it's 0.5% nicotine, just like unwashed tobacco. it can give you a buzz really easily because you can pull it down faster than you can unwashed shisha, like tangiers, without being harsh.

very easy to mix this with other flavors and make it taste awesome.

many people say that Hookah Hookah is a weak tobacco and not to waste your time with it, but i recomend the Hazelnut to everyone!

Hookah Hookah Pineapple

tastes like soap. i did not like it.

smoke was not too thick. not very impressive at all.

water as hell! kind of made me sick to look at it and smell it, because if you look at it at the same time you smell, it will take on the scent of whatever you think that watery-nastiness looks like. lol

nice buzz, though. as i said above, this will buzz you easily, since you can pull it down faster than other harsher tobacco.
2/10

• 4 weeks later...
Setup: Ballerina 3 hose and some other 1 hose hookah (my friend's, modern style), metal hoses, regular hose, Diamente finger natural charcoal, Golden quicklight charcoal, water in base.

Hookah Hookah Peach
Appearance: Ground up tobbaco, kind of like pipe tobbaco. Cannot tell if there are stems, but there do not appear to be any.
Smell: Smells like peach. Definately a regular peach, not white peach, and smells a bit more sweet than a regular peach.
Duration: Not long. The best I have gotten with Hookah Hookah is around 45 minutes.
Buzz: None for me, but maybe if they lasted longer I would get some.
Smoke: Thick clouds, kinda reminds me of Starbuzz.
Flavor: Great flavor. I really enjoyed the peach. Not my favorite, but almost.
Overall: 8.5. Did not last long, but got some good clouds and great flavor.

Hookah Hookah Cherry
Appearance: Ground up tobbaco, kind of like pipe tobbaco. Cannot tell if there are stems, but there do not appear to be any.
Smell: Smells like candy cherry, maybe with a hint of chemical additives.
Duration: Not long. The best I have gotten with Hookah Hookah is around 45 minutes.
Flavor: Smoked great. Loved the flavor. Would be my favorite cherry if not for some Starbuzz I just got.
Overall: 8.5. Great flavor and thick smoke, but simply does not last too long.

Hookah Hookah Butterscotch
Smell: Like a Sees candy butterscotch sucker. Made me want to eat some.
Flavor: Smoke tasted just like the smell. Awesome flavor.
Overall: 9. This lasted slightly longer than the others for some reason, but not too much longer. Great flavor, great quantities of smoke.

This is some of the strangest shisha I've seen...

HOOKAHHOOKAH Acai Berry & Jamaican Rum

Acai Berry-

Setup: 36" KM, generic bowl, bulk coal

Apperance: shredded and dry

Smell: It smells like alcohol, and fruit.

Smoke: The smoke was thick.

Flavor: Alcohol and fruit.

Duration: I stopped after about 45 minutes.

Overall: 6/10 (mostly because the flavor was disgusting)

Jamaican Rum

Setup: Same as above

Appearance: Same as above

Smell: It smelled like Rum.

Smoke: Decent. I couldn't get it as thick as I prefer, but that could've been my setup as I'm scraping the bottom of my bag of coals.

Flavor: It tasted like Rum. That was a plus for me, but my friends hated it. laugh.gif

Duration: 1.5 hours before I cleaned up.

Buzz: No buzz

Overall: 8/10

I probably won't be purchasing HookahHookah again unless I want to experiment with more of their unusual flavors, but it wasn't a bad smoke.