Black Colossus + Extras.

rahl071

Hey guys, I've been kicking around the idea of selling the colossus, and it looks like it'll be happening. So here's the skinny:

It does not come with a bowl. First and foremost.

What you get:
Mya Colossus Stem, both parts
Two conical Mya hose ports w/ grommets
One conical Mya hose port w/ check valve, no grommet (just move one across if you want)
Tray
Tray ring
Bowl Mount with Grommet (plus a spare or two, depending on how many I have)
Cut glass base that come standard, or a thread-on version similar to the bottom of the vortex (both fit the stem)
Base grommets if you choose the non-thread-on version cut glass base
Two large Nammor hoses in black
Mya purge valve, ball-style (not the bell-shaped one)
Two mya hose port thumbscrew plugs
Extra stem threading pieces should one of yours break (not unheard of with this model).
Case that holds all of this

What this amounts to is a really nice 40" cloisonne stem hookah, and complete setup MINUS THE BOWL for two people.

All of this can be yours for 175 plus shipping. If you want both bases, add ten dollars plus shipping on that as well. Might be good to have a spare.

Things of note: this pipe is in mint condition from when I got it. The only noticible defect is a slight lean that comes with the manufacture of these. It's only noticable because I'm a crazy person.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll post pics if necessary, but it's the same pipe that retails for 250+ on H-S.

Hit me up. I have Moneyfriend Billpal or whatever they call MF these days.

Lastly, a heads-up: if response on this is good, seasoned veterans may get first call, depending on who is in my inbox. I may not sell to someone on the forum less than a week over a person who messages me two hours later and has a history here. It's how I do business, peeps.

Yeah, I would like to see pictures, and to be clear, this is a 2 hose hookah right? Can I put the screw on auto seal purge valve on instead of the 2nd hose?

Please include pictures of both vases and the screw on adapter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sorry guys, I've been in Chicago and Dallas all month. Chicago, it's a model that supports up to 4 hoses, I'm including the hardware for two. And I'm hopefully getting pics of it smoking tonight, as well as it at half mast.

You can run it in a variety of configurations. I run a hose, purge valve, and two blanks.

For multiple people, you unscrew the purge, and screw in up to 4 hoses, and for every hole that is left you just put a threaded Mya thumbscrew in (also included).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kill it Chris. I recently had to move for work, and I was literally busting 14+ hours a day. This thing got destroyed by movers. Sorry for the disappointments guys, it was a legitimate fuckup on my part for not updating. Truthfully, though, much as I love this community, you all weren't really too high on my worry list.