Citrus Tea

Chreees

Post your reviews below for Fumari Citrus Tea. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods.

[b]Fumari [color=#ff8c00]Citrus Tea[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Basha
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, very few stems, very juicy, dyed red
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] At first, a very strong Earl Grey tea smell, then some minor citrus tea smells
[b]Taste:[/b] A weaker version of the smell.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Medium Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Minimal
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]6/10 I love black tea. I drink London Fogs like they are going out of style. That being said, I was really excited when I opened this package up and smelled it. But once I started smoking it I realized that it wasn't QUITE what the smell was. If the taste was stronger, it would be an 7. Once again, Fumari in general has a sort of chemical undertone to it. It's minimal and isn't invasive, but it's there and it DOES detract from the flavor a bit. If you like Earl Grey tea or black teas in general, you may dig this, but I found it to be just off enough that it was unsatisfying to smoke. I believe if I found a good "creamy" shisha to mix this with I could get a good black tea with cream taste, but as is, it's just not quite there.