Bowl: generic Egyptian
Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Krypton Coconut
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: super wet and juicy. not many stems at all

Nicotine: .5%
Smell: Pineapple, with some other fruity flavors
Taste: On the inhale pineapple, exhale the undertone of fruity flavors that I can't place
Smoke: HUGE white clouds
Duration: About 20 minutes, still smoking

Purchased from: 5starhookah.com

Overall: 10/10. This is definitely my second favorite Fumari flavor after blueberry muffin. Great flavor, great clouds. I wish I could place the other fruity undertone. I definitely recommend, however!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Fumari White Gummi Bear

Hookah: KM Kafe

Bowl: Newer style Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Asli
Coals:3 Golden Canary silver flint style coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: super wet and juicy. There were a few stems, but I picked them out, not a big deal honestly.

Nicotine: .5%
Smell: Pineapple-ish, very close to a Haribo white gummi bear, thus the name I assume.
Taste: Exactly like it smells
Smoke: Awesome, big clouds, and lots of flavour.
Duration: 2-3 hours

Purchased from: Local Middle Eastern Market Shop

Overall: 10/10. This is the second Fumari flavour I have tried. The first was a long while back, and I honestly forgot I had tried it until I was reminded by my girlfriend. It tasted wonderful, and did not lose flavour at all, nor did it get harsh. My grilfriend and I went 3 rounds of coals on the bowl, then it just kind of stopped smoking at about 3 hours in. Almost all of the tobacco was crispy when I took off the foil. At the end of the bowl, the flavour did get a bit strange, raelly hard to explain, almost like a medly of fruitiness.