Cherry

rattler

Layalina Cherry

Setup- Standard Mya QT

Coals- japanese quicklites

cut- fine cut, but some fairly large pieces in there.

Smell- Cherry candy

taste- Very strong flavor of a cherry candy. Sorry I can't quite figure the exact candy, but this is a winner.

Smoke thickness- nice thick clouds of white smoke.

Buzz- slight

Length of session- About a hour and then I had to run to the store with my wife. Looked at it when I got back home but it was smoke fairly well so I didn't bother to have another go at it.

• 5 weeks later...
Layalina Cherry

Smell/Flavor: Very very nice sweet smell. Smelled like cough syrup cherry flavour... which is just fine smile.gif
Once I got it up on the nahgila the flavour changed slightly... However this was a rush job to
Just try it! Tasted good, however i suspect it would be better from a funnel bowl.

Cut: Wet. Layalina is allways very very wet!

Smoke: I put this up with 2x3-kings 33mm I think this might have been a tad too hot hence the flavour
Change i mentioned above - next time i'll just use one.

Buzz: No buzz - but i don't smoke for the buzz

Duration :
Can't really comment - Smoked for 30mins just to try it out!

Hookah Type:
Egyptian Baby. I don't think this benefitted the smoke - vase is WAY too small

Bowl: standard egyptian

Foil :
Ususal stuff i cook with. single layer. Some deep holes through the tobacco with a sowing needle.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10):
7/10. edit: 8.5/10 Very pleasant flavour & smell. However not the best in the actuall bowl. However i will edit this when i have time to pack a really good bowl and dedicate some proper time to it!

edit : Put this in the funnel with some japanese coals. This flavour is really nice now... 1 & 1/2 and going strong. Going for a 3rd set of coals!

JD

• 4 months later...
LAYALINA CHERRY

Setup: 27" Mya Saray with standard bowl, 3 Kings coals, and ice water

Flavor: OMG! This stuff had an amazing taste and the smoke smelled soooo good as well!

Smoke: Huge, thick, white clouds

Buzz: I didn't want to get up. I was so relaxed.

Duration: About an hour

Overall Rating: 10/10. Definitely one of my personal favorites. If you get a chance, pick ya some up.

TX

• 1 month later...
Layalina Cherry:

Smell: Real nice cherry smell, like a candied cherry, or just that candy stuff on candied apples.
Setup: Al Fakher 35", 1 Nour Finger coal broken 3 ways, Medium Phunnel + Mod, KM Hose
Flavor: Good flavor, a little weak unless using my "press hose tip to cheek" trick, but I don't get much flavor with anything i smoke unless i do that trick, i have shitty taste buds i guess.
Smoke: Huge huge clouds, bigger than i've gotten with any other brand. With two fans working in the room, and 2 windows open, i still got buffeting clouds.
Buzz: Smoked for about twenty minutes and got up to get a glass of water. Made it to the stairs before i stumbled into a wall and my small frame crumpled to the floor. Nice.

Overall: 9/10
Fantastic.

• 4 months later...
Layalina Cherry

SETUP: 2 seperate occasions, both times same results! 1st Blck Nile Onyx 3 hose, medium bowl, H2O. 2nd King Tut' Medium bowl, H2O

SMELL: excellent super strong cherry smell! Had my mouth watering!

CUT: very nice cut and there was definately more than 50G in the bag! only 1 maybe 2 stems outta the whole supposedly 50G

SMOKE: Very Very Very nice smoke! Great thick and very tasty clouds! This is now my go to Shisha!

BUZZ: decent buzz, but then again i wasn't looking for the buzz just the taste.

TASTE: Excellent taste! Like i said my go to Shisha now!

DURATION: one person about 2 hours on a medium stock bowl

OVERALL: 10/10 best smoke i have found. and it didn't drip down my stem like the Fantasia Cherrry did!

• 5 months later...
Layalina Cherry

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Red, extremely moist, and fresh. Only one Large Stem
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Glycerin
Smell: The smell was Definitely Cherry, and strong
Taste: The taste never showed up. Started with 3 cocos and then added a 4th Second bowl switched to 2 Cocos and still nothing
Smoke: Decent Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: ~120 Minutes

Purchased From: Local Shop

Overall:
2/10 Good Clouds, no flavor, no buzz...what a disappointment!