Blackberry

OPR234

Layalina Blackberry

Setup: QT with standard mya bowl/hose, 3k quicklite

Cut/Smell: Same cut as other people have described, smelled delicious. Very runny though.

Smoke: Not bad I guess, it was a little too thin for my tastes, but if you prefer lighter smoke you'd definitly enjoy it.

Buzz: I didnt get a profound buzz, but this was the second of 5 bowls I had, so it probably contributed to my headache at the end.

Flavor: It didn't taste too much like blackberry, but you could tell thats what they were trying for. Not too sweet, perfect amount of taste. It also had a small bit of an aftertaste that I've experienced from other Layalina flavors.

Overall: Not bad for what it is, but I have different tastes. If you like other Layalina flavors you would probably enjoy this flavor more than I did. I think this earns a solid 7/10, being generous.

• 1 month later...
Layalina Blackberry:
Smell-AMAZING- I love any kind of berry though, so some might not like it

Appearance: Juicy, small cut

Smoke: Pretty thick

Taste: Not so great- very very mild.

Buzz: Almost none

Overall, I wanted to eat the shisha, but smoking it was a different story. I was disappointed- 6/10

• 5 months later...
Layalina BlackBerry,

Smell:
Hmm, this has a great smell - You can really sense the Blackberries, but it's not overpowering in it's presence - Very strong, yet subtle hint.

Flavour: Amazing Flavour, you can really taste the Blackberries in the back of your throat, Great long-lasting flavour of blackberries. This is right up their with my favourite Layalina Raspberries.

Cut: Nice cut. Few stems. Very juicy.

Smoke: Really Thick Clouds with Lots of flavour

Buzz: N/A I just don't get buzzed anymore

Duration: 2Hrs with Japenese style coals.

10/10 This gets a straight 10. The flavour lasts right through the 2Hr session. It never fades, the smoke density is great. Right down to the last few puffs you sense the flavour is there. This is a real winner and will be part of my regular smoke.
JD

• 1 month later...
LAYALINA BLACKBERRY

Setup:
20" Egyptian with Large bowl, 3 Kings 40mm coals, foil, and cold water

Flavor: It was ok. Not a fantastic blackberry, but good enough.

Smoke: Not the biggest, but not thin.

Buzz: HUGE buzz and I don't know why.

Duration: 50 minutes or so.

Overall Rating: 6.5/10 Kinda disappointed. But the buzz made up for it.

TX

Layalina BLACKBERRY

Setup:Cheapo Chinese two hoser. Smokes great though.
Bowl:Tangier's Phunnel w/ Scalli mod (First time. AMAZING)
Hose:Included with the hookah washable
Screen/Foil:Reynolds heavy duty
Liquid In base:Water

Cut: Few stems, EXTREMELY wet, few stems, a couple bigger chunks (I personally like that)

Smell: Smells great. Just like a fresh batch of blackberries

Taste: Taste doesn't really come with the smoke. It sorta sticks to the back of your mouth. I found the exhale a bit disgusting. It's kind of weird. Yet I still liked the lingering taste and the smell of the exhaled smoke.

Smoke Thickness: Very thick, some of the thicker clouds i've gotten. Loved it

Buzz: Big buzz for some reason. Other Layalina doesn't hit me this hard. Felt Tangier's like...almost

Duration: As long as the coals. Could easily gone much longer but i was getting pretty buzzed. Perhaps im just not used to the phunnel yet.

7.5/10 - I didn't quite enjoy how the exhale is a bit hard for me but the taste was great and sticks around for quite some time. I'll easily finish this batch...with a few friends, no more solo with this one.

• 3 months later...
Black Berry

Setup : MYA QT...base was in freezer for a few hours with some ice, standard hose and bowl...double foiled

Coals : started with 2 3k's ended with one

Tobacco Smell & Appearance : very sweet and very very wet smile.gif

Taste : Taste was really nice not to sweet but it kind of tasted like rasberry jam

Duration : 1+ hours i was suprised how long it lasted when i was cleanin out the bowl it was a nice black puck man was i happy

Overall : i really enjoyed this flavor i got a bunch of laylina 50g's from my local shop and this is deff one il buy frequent ..decent sized clouds but it was nice...the taste was mellow i give it an 8 for the jam taste but its still very good

• 2 years later...
[b]Layalina [color="#000080"]Blackberry [/color][color="#000080"][/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] HJ Mini Alien Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose: [/b]Narbish v3
[b]Coals:[/b] (3) Golden Quicklights
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Extremely moist, dripping with juice and red dye
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Smell: [/b]Very close to blackberry jam
[b]Taste:[/b] Small taste of blackberry but something artificial behind it. If blackberry was a flavor of chewable Tylenol - it would taste like this
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge White Clouds right off the bat
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] ~65 minutes

[b]Purchased From:[/b] hookah-shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 4/10 I did not like the taste of this at all. It had a weak hit of blackberry but was too artificial for me. It get's some points for having super huge clouds though.