Peach

ghostofdavid

[b]Shisha Brand: [/b]Havana Peach tobacco. Packaged inside a shrink wrapped cardboard box. When opened, it contains a sealable plastic container. When this is opened, yet another sealed package of shisha in a sealed package similiar to candies made with plastic dies.

[b]Smell/Flavor: [/b]This smells very similiar to Trolli's Peach O's Candy.

[b]Cut:[/b] I never know what to put for this because I do not reall know what to look for. Pieces are relatively thin in width and various lengths. I noticed no stems in the three bowls I have packed from this.

[b]Smoke: [/b]Smoke starts off thin, but when coals are proper and hot, your face cannot be seen through the smoke.

[b]Buzz:[/b] Very high. I am shocked as it is similiar to a first smoking cigar/pipe experience. Very pleasant and relaxing.

[b]Amount(approx)/Duration: [/b]Enough to pack the bowl that comes with the Mya QT. I estimate around 17-22 grams or so. The smoke lasted on a mean average of around 1 hour and 45 minutes. Enough to time to watch and enjoy Ice T's performance in the movie Surviving the Game.

[b]Hookah Type: [/b]Mya QT, two hose adapter, with three people passing hoses.

[b]Bowl:[/b] Mya QT standard issue bowl.

[b]Foil/Screen: [/b]Tried with both. Seems to not effect the smoke between either method.

[b]Coal/Amount: [/b]Used two and a half coals each smoke session. Coals were Golden Coals.

[b]Liquid in Base:[/b] Cool Water.

[b]Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10):[/b] 8.5 - 9.0 with ten being the best. This Peach Havana tobacco has such a relaxing feel to it. My only compaint could be that of someone who is learning how to manage coals, but the flavors from the first 20 puffs are so never match the flavor of the rest of the smoke session. I only bring this up because it does not seem to be an issue with other kinds of shisha I have experimented with in the past. With the peach, the first several puffs are very similiar to candy Trolli Peach Rings, but the last few puffs have a completely different, harsher Peach flavor. Not biting or gross, but a bit harsh. Pipe smokers, I would guess, would really enjoy this smoke. So this was my first shisha review. If there is anything that needs clarity or criticism, let me know.[b][/b]

• 1 month later...
Havana Exotic Peach

Set Up

Hookah- MYA QT, room temp. water

Bowl- Small Phunnel Bowl

Foil- Reynolds

Coal- 2 3 Kings Quicklite Charcoal

Appearance- Very juicy, nice cut

Smell- This peach smelt amazing! I couldn't believe how good it smells..

Flavor- Great Flavor, very very pleasing on the taste buds.

Smoke- Great density

Buzz- Mild to no buzz

Duration- 1hr

Overall- 9.5/10, This is probably one of my favorites from now on, smokes great, great flavor, yum. It couldn't get much better!

• 7 months later...
ever since i bought my hookah last summer i have only smoked havana... i just decided to try a new flavour today and heres the review.

Shisha Brand: havana peach

Smell/Flavor: gummy peach candy

Cut: medium cut. few stems

Smoke: moderate

Buzz: none

Duration: 45-60 minutes

Hookah Type: socialsmoke mini 20" egyptian

Bowl: stainless steel

Foil/Screen: household aluminum foil

Coal/Amount: one 3king quicklite 33mm

Liquid in Base: cold tap water

Taste: first few puffs tasted like peaches. afterwards it didnt really taste like anything.. just a sweet flavour.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 6/10 lost major points because the flavour didnt last. what good is smoking a whole bowl when the flavour doesnt even last for 1/4 of the smoke? i will continue to smoke the rest of the 50g box since i already have it (no point in wasting it) but i would never buy this again. my favourite havana is still grape. Edited by chinamon

• 4 months later...
Havana Peach

Set-up
: 22" Egyptian Stargazer
Bowl: Regular bowl w/ fauxphunnel and fauxscalli mod
Base: Ice & water
Hose: Um, the hose that came with the hookah
Coal: 2 quicklights broken in halfs total of 4 pieces each

Cut: Med cut, dark brown in color, sticky icky..

Smell: Candy peach, very sweet smelling, kinda makes you wonder what it would taste like if you ate it.

Taste: Suprisingly very little considering how strong the smell is.

Smoke: Medium

Buzz: Very little, probably due to the fact that I didn't eat anything for the past few hours

Time: 45min

Score: 5/10

I'll have to try it again on another day, I was hoping this would have a bomb load of flavor especially since I love pretty much all things peach (except the color).

• 3 years later...
[b][size="3"]Havana: [color="#ff8c00"]PEACH[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Hookah[/b]:Km single pear

[b]Bowl:[/b] H-j mini phunnel

[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty

[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor

[b]Coals:[/b] CH nats

[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water+ice

[b]Appearance:[/b] matte red(like as if you smashed red pastel into it),long,thin and fine cut

[b]Nicotine:[/b] less then .1%

[b]Base:[/b] not sure

[b]Smell: [/b]sweet peaches

[b]Taste: [/b]candy peach rings

[b]Smoke:[/b] medium Clouds

[b]Buzz:[/b] no buzz

[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour 10min

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b][b]6/10[/b] decent peach. But can be kinda disappointing the longer into the session. Flavor didn't seem to last 2 set of coals. Clouds were ok but smoke seemed to be kinda thin. I have been on the hunt to find a similar peach to a local lounge and yet to find one..this certainly isn't going to be the one to replace it for me. To much dye, not enough buzz, flavor doesn't last long enough. Good for about 40-60minutes Edited by king_lunchb0x

• 3 years later...

Havana Peach

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Obliterated Pulp and dyed Red
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Peach
Taste: Peach
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: SouthSmoke.com

Overall: 8/10 I love this peach. It’s very great flavor I mean hands down one of the best.