Starbuzz Code 69

Set up:
Mya Acrylic
Mya Bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Has a strong scent of cola with a lemon and berry undertone

Taste: The cola is dominant but I can taste some lemon/berry. It tastes kinda like sex on the beach and cola?

Buzz: none

Clouds: Massive

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke until the coals go out)

Overall: 8/10
Good flavor. It has a strong cola flavor and some sort of lemon/berry mixture. The berry mixture reminds me alot of sex on the beach. I'm glad I bought this flavor, I probably will buy it again sometime in the future!

• 2 months later...
STARBUZZ Code 69

SET-UP: QT base with Bambino Stem w/ Santino Bowl, 1 layer of foil, 3K coals (2 to start, 1 after that rotated around).

Smell: Slightly tarty with a citrusy alcoholic drink smell

Smoke: Amazing thick flavor with pillow clouds.

Taste: Tasted like a strong citrus sangria

Rating: 9.5/10. Beautiful flavor and smoke session but -.5 for the horrible sexual enuendo.

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz Code-69

Setup:

KM 48' Beast
Med Tangiers Bowl
4 Coco Naras in a cross pattern

Cut: Pretty big cut--lot of stems.

Smell: Much better than the taste. The smell was very similar to gummy bears or pop rocks.

Taste: Garbage. Flat out garbage. If you have ever smoked HookahHookah tobacco before and know how it tastes when it is cashed out, this is what the entire session tasted like. Thinking we had a bad mix, we tried another bowl and got the same effect. Absolutely gross.

Clouds: Thick as usual. Anytime its a KM and Tangiers the clouds are going to be beastly.

Time Spent on the bowl: Half hour for each both (a half hour too much)

Score: 3/10

If you enjoy cashed out HookahHookah shisha, this is your flavor. People say it tastes like cola, but that's pure bullshit. Call me Farva if you want, because if someone tells me something tastes like "cola" I'm going to demand a litre of it immediately. By far the worst SB flavor I have tasted to date.

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Code 69

Smell/Flavor: Smells pretty decent and fruity--slight cola undertone.

Cut: Pretty chunky and relatively dry.

Smoke: Decent at best, but not horrible by any means.

Buzz: Very little if any at all.

Amount(approx)/Duration: Normally Starbuzz lasts around an hour, but I bailed out after 10 minutes.

Hookah Type: 48 inch Kalil Mamoon.

Bowl: Small phunnel.

Foil/Screen: Foil, standard 4 line formation.

Coal/Amount: 3-4 Coco Naras.

Liquid in Base: Ice and h20

Flavor: Absolutely disgusting. If you have ever smoked HookahHookah shisha before and know what it tastes like when all the flavor is gone, that is what this shisha taste like. In no way was it good enough to smoke for more than 10 minutes. It does have a certain cola-esque taste, but that's even a stretch.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 3/10. One of the worst flavors I have ever experienced. Save your money and get something worth your time. I've smoked a fair share of Starbuzz, and this flavor most certainly does them no justice at all.

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz Code 69

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Petite and Paragon
[b]Bowl: [/b]Mini Mya/Standard Mya respectively
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Mya Hi-Flow
[b]Coals: [/b]QL's :(
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Ice Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Medium cut, very few stems, very wet but not swimming.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] I have no idea, but it's quite pleasant
[b]Taste: [/b]Hell if I know. Delicious nonetheless.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] slight
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Locally

[b]Overall: [/b]9.5/10 one of my go-to flavors for Starbuzz. It's great tasting, forgiving with the heat, and you get good clouds and duration. Price is a downside, but it's a unique flavor that I find worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Starbuzz - Exotic Code 69

[/b] [b]Hookah:[/b] Egyptian 23" with vortex bowl.
[b]Bowl:[/b] Vortex bowl.
[b]Screen/Foil: Metal Screen[/b]
[b]Hose: Cheap Chinese Made Ones[/b]
[b]Coals: Three Kings[/b]
[b]Base Liquid: Ice and H2O[/b]

[b]Appearance: Starbuzz Cut - few stems.[/b]
[b]Nicotine: Starbuzz levels.[/b]
[b]Smell: Reminds me of Gummy Bears and Energy Drink - Very Good[/b]
[b]Taste: Tastes just like it smells. Fantastic if you enjoy the things mentioned above.[/b]
[b]Smoke: Thick - Very Big Clouds[/b]
[b]Buzz: Very slight - I'm a regular tobacco smoker[/b]
[b]Duration: Bowl lasted about 1 hour 15 minutes, it was loosely packed - about 18grams. 5 People taking pulls pretty much non-stop.[/b]

[b]Purchased From: Bowl/Base from SaharaSmoke website, hoses, stem from a local smoke shop.
[/b]

[b]Overall:[/b] 8/10 Heat Management was quite tough, it might have been due to the metal screen (which I no longer use - foil just smokes better).
The smell and taste were fantastic, I love my hookah room smelling like energy drink and gummy bears. :)
I paid about 25$ per 250g, thanks to wonderful tobacco taxes, and the fact that I live up in a semi-rural area. - Things are just more expensive.
Would I buy another 250g tin - no. Would I have maybe 100g around to smoke every once in a while - yes.

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Exotic Code 69
0.05% Nicotine, 0% Tar
Appearance & Cut: red & juicy; typical SB cut - few stems.
Smell: reminds me of Mountain Dew Code Red or Rock Creek Tahitian Treat - carbonated fruit punch
flavor. Mountain Dew Code Red might be the basis of naming it "Code" 69.
Base Liquid: Ice water. I don't recommend adding and juice or soda to the base b/c the shisha is already
sweet enough. TRUST ME ON THIS.
Clouds: not the most I've seen w/ SB, but a good amount to satisfy the smoker.
Taste: tastes like it smells
Buzz: little to none

Purchased from: Afghan International Market. $17 for 250g.. !!
Duration: I have 2 Three Kings coals on a large Havana Phunnel bowl and with proper heat management,
stretched the session out to 2 hours. That's just with rotating the coals around the bowl.

In conclusion: Try this flavor if you love red fruit punch, but stay away from it if you hate red dye. Some ppl.
don't like a sugary sweet shisha, but I do, so I'll give it a 9/10 for the smell/taste and for the price
I got it for.