Sweet Melon

xpimpitox

Starbuzz Sweet Melon

Smell/Flavor: good lord this shit smelled good! smelled hella sweet like candy. the flavor was unlike anything melonish that I ever had. it was candylike with a hint of say al amir honeydew melonish. hella good!!! the flavor lasted quite a while with close to 10 people jumpin in and takin a few puffs (i was smokin it at a party) and 4 people actually sittin down puffin away.

Cut: standard starbuzz cut with a shitload of stems. for 20 bucks a pop id expect them to be more careful with the stems. ohh well

Smoke: nice puffy clouds! we were outside with minimal wind and the clouds were nice n thick!

Buzz: small buzz. the only reason i think i got a buzz was because i was power hittin before i went inside for a round of jager bombs :D

Amount(approx)/Duration: id say an hour and 30 or so before it started tastin burnt. very satisfied even though i got ripped off for it....i never learn lol.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/standard MYA hose

Bowl: standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: reynolds heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: total of 3 silver coal japanese knockoffs. they work ok.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10. superb flavor! the smell was so great and the flavor was spot on. it wasnt one of those that smell good and taste like shit ::cough cough:: havana strawberry ::cough cough:: woulda gotten a perfect 10 but it cant dethrone starbuzz peach which is my absolute fave starbuzz flavor. ill def try and keep a stock of this at all times unless i go bankrupt buyin fudgin starbuzz all the damn time! GO SMOKE IT NOW!!!!

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz Sweet Melon

Smell/Flavor: Smells very sweet and strong like candy. tasted very simular to smell but not as strong.

Cut: N/A

Smoke: Nice Thick cloud at times unable to see my friends face nice and thick.

Buzz: Mild not really strong but enough to tell after a big hit.

Amount(approx)/Duration: about a hr. with 2 people

Hookah Type: 30inch egyptian single with cobra head

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: hookah foil bought at hookah store

Coal/Amount: 2 did the trick

Liquid in Base: h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10 great flavor great taste smells great, definately a flavor I want to have around. for overall taste and smell 10/10. the buzz is the only thing that sets this a bit down. Edited by mockba

• 1 month later...
I just got done smoking exotic melon from Starbuzz. This by far has been the best tobacco I have ever smoked at any cafe or home. The tobacco had a very nice light orange color, and smelled good enough to eat. It produced great flavor and huge smoke clouds. I didn't get a buzz when smoking, and the bowl lasted about 30 min. Overall, it was a very enjoyable smoke. Can't wait to try the other flavors

• 1 year later...
Starbuzz Sweet Melon

Setup: 19' maju hookah
hose: standard 48' hose
Coals: 2 40mm 3k over tinfoil
Bowl: Tangiers small phunnel
Base: cool water

Cut: lots of stems; i found myself picking through it

Smell: smelled pretty good!

Taste: there was some meloness in it but it wasn't that strong at all

Buzz: not that much. Definitely noticeable buzz after a big hit though

Smoke: super thick! even with my crappy hose that came with the purchase of my hookah

Overall: I'd give it a 6/10. It's mainly the flavor that let me down. I was expecting way more. Melon is usually my favorite but I don't know about that with starbuzz.

• 7 months later...
SWEET MELON

Set Up - some Egyptian, golden coals, water with ice in base

Appearance/Cut - Fine cut, some stems, quite messy.

Smell - Smells like melon such a great smell kind of reminds me of the honeydew melon candle from yankee candle.

Flavor - i nice melon flavor not to sweet either.

Smoke - nice thick smoke was smoking with two people and we both were getting good clouds.

Buzz - a slight buzz.

Duration- 1 hour with 2 people.

Overall - 9/10, definatly a great smoke. I would buy this again, nice clouds and the flavor is great this is probly one of my most fav.