Orange

mushrat

Al Waha Orange

NICE!
Good thick smoke. Natural orange flavour that lasted full strength about an hour or so with 3 of us on our own hoses. Very smooth with a minimum of buzz. I've found my orange i think.
Still using bulk charcoal and a screen with windcover.
TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!

• 4 weeks later...
Al Waha Orange

Smell/Flavor: smells just like orange cleaner, doesnt sound pleasent i know. flavor is pretty tasty and spot on orange, i find it to be a lighter than nakhla orange which an excellent orange BTW.

Cut: standard AW cut, semi wet with some stems. not as much as starbuzz however

Smoke: pretty thick fluffy clouds but i smoked this after AW strawberry and i find the strawberry draws bigger clouds.

Buzz: i actually got me a little buzz with this one! no matter what orange i smoke, i get a buzzin!

Amount(approx)/Duration: abour an hour and 10. flavor was starting to die and checking the bowl i found that it was pretty much toasted.

Hookah Type: 25inch egyptian all metal rotator

Bowl: standard egyptian

Foil/Screen: reynolds heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: 2 starlight japan style coals.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 7/10. great smoke overall. nice clouds got me buzz but the orange taste i found to be a little lighter and a kinda funky aftertaste i forgot to mention above. id def recommend it for fans of orange!

• 1 year later...
Al Waha Orange Flavor.

Smell- Smells exactly like orange candy .VERY strong smell, beware! The smell is actually quite addicting. wink.gif

Texture/Appearance- It's kinda darkish orange in the package. It's very moist, with a good amount of stems.

Smoke- VERY THICK Puffy smoke! Enjoyed it very much. It lasts for a long time too.

Taste- Amazing. It's like nothing I've had before. It's very very very very very citrusy too. The smell of the smoke stayed so long in my room. I love the sweet orangey taste! It's worth every penny, and suffice to say, it's very cheap at 3.00 at my local smoke shop.

• 5 years later...

Al Waha Orange

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Orange
Taste:Orange
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Very good orange flavor. Has to be top 5 out there. I like it, but it could be stronger. Tastes like a milder AF Orange.