Wtf?

lwieise

Al Fakher Golden Mixed FruitSetup: 29" Torrent, stdrd. mod bowl and hose, foil with 1.5 3mm KingsSmell: Not like I would picture mixed fruit but still a great smell. Kinda like warm bread whilst exhaling.Cut: Similar to the previous review...just as juicy but the color was more like a cab wine. Some very thin stems...we're talking grain of rice thickness.Taste: A little musty at times but I loved it. Good warm fruit tones.Smoke: Really goooood. I'm gonna post pics soon.Buzz: Fun with no edge of headache or nausea.Length: A good 1.5 hrs from spark up to bedtime (or here to write this review) with 3 3-Kings coals. No hint of harshness at all.[b]Final Verdict:[/b]I loved this stuff but either I am not cultured enough or I'm just weird and will be cool with anything. I look at this as more of a way to unwind and take in life than something to worry about fickle flavors on. Although the mosquitoes did get to me (I'm in SW Flordia; A.K.A. swamp/Everglades).

• 1 year later...
AF Blueberry

I was a bit hesitant because I tried Hookah-Hookah brand and was not totally satisfied.

Smoked it at a lounge.

I really enjoyed the taste. It was like real Blueberries and nothing like HH brand. Solid!

Smoke was not that thick but I think that the hookah we got may have had some small problems.

Because of this particular flavor I will invest in to other AF Flavors!

Over all 8/10

• 1 year later...
AL FAKHER GOLDEN RASPBERRY

Set up: 28" Syrian with large egyptian bowl, aluminum foil
screen. 3 coconaras, cold water in the base.

Appearance: Dark red dyed finely cut tobacco with no stems, very juicy.

Smell: Medium raspberry smell, more candy-like than real.

Smoke: Very good.

Taste: Mild, pleasantly of raspberry candy. It was good, not exceptional and probably not worth the extra cost over regular Al Fakher line.

Duration: One hour, 45 minutes, approximately.

Buzz: None

Overall: This is a pleasant tobacco, nice flavor and good smoke. I can't tell the difference between Golden and regular raspberry in taste or smoke quality, so I would not recommend paying the extra price.