Bubble Gum

cigarron

AF BUBBLE GUM

Setup: MYA BAMBINO, EGYPTIAN bowl, 2 CH QL’s, Water base, foil
Appearance: Deep red goo
Smell: Bubble gum, no doubt about it
Smoke: Nice, thick.
Flavor: A big wad of Bazooka! And it lasts a lot longer .
Buzz: Not this time
Duration: 1.5 hours
Overall: Well, it’s a neat novelty flavor. Properly marketed they should toss in some football cards. An OK alternative to the regular rotation of fruits-coffees-spices and one of those flavors that I’d use to show off Hookah to a rookie. Not an everyday event though. 8/10

• 3 weeks later...
Bubble Gum

Setup - MYA QT, MYA hose, Coconara's, Cold filtered water, MYA Mod bowl

Appearance - Very little to no stems. AF cut with red dye, juicy...somewhere between Tangiers and Nakhla

Smell - Regular ole bubble gum, Double Bubble

Taste - Taste just like it smells, not quite too strong though, in fact not strong enough

Buzz - Very little

Smoke - Clouds, typical AF

Length - 60 min, we could've kept going though

Overall - 8/10 It was good, but the flavor didn't stand out enough. This would be a great mixer with fruit flavors!

• 2 weeks later...
AF Bubble Gum

Smell: Bubble Gum mixed with cherry cough syrup

Cut: Very fine cuts

Setup: Mya regular hose, Mya bowl, Coconaras on foil with arbitrary hole pattern

Hookah: Mya mini acrylic

Taste: Tasted of bubble gum mixed with another flavor, not my favorite but not bad. Wouldn't buy again 5/10

Smoke: nice clouds along the lines of other premium shisha. 9/10

Overall: Not a bad thing to try but not my bag. 7/10

• 2 weeks later...
Al Fakher Bubblegum

Setup : Mya QT, Razan, Medium Phunnel (3 cocos on top)

Smell : Definitely fruity. Very sweet smelling, when I opened the lid off the tub and stuck my nose on it, the smell was absolutely intense. It actually made my eyes hurt, very strong, also had a little bit of menthol smell going on it.

Taste : Very sweet, fruity and delicious! One of the best AF I have ever smoked. Had a hint of menthol on the smell but none in the taste.

Duration : Smoking it at the moment, been only going for 15 minutes. Can't really say much now. Probably will go for an hour and a half, maybe even two and a half (phunnel bowl helps).

Buzz : None, for me at least.

Overall : If you like intense flavor then this is it! Fruity and sweet, what more can you ask for really? Definitely one of my favorite flavors from AF. 10/10

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#ffc0cb"]Bubble Gum[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Bubble Gum
[b]Taste:[/b] Bubble Gum
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 This tastes and smell just like Bubble Gum. But about half way through the bowl the flavor drops off a bit. But it's a good Bubble Gum, but I have been spoiled Tangiers Bubble Gum.

• 7 months later...
[b][i][size=5]Brand[/size][/i][size=5]: [color=#ff00ff]AL FAKHER BUBBLEGUM[/color][/size][/b]

[b][i][color=#ff0000]Hookah[/color]: [/i][color=#000000]No Name Egyptian[/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]Hose[/color]:[/i] [color=#000000]Nammor + Mystique Ice Tip[/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]Bowl[/color]:[/i] [color=#000000]Standard Clay Egyptian Bowl[/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]Coals[/color]: [/i][color=#000000]Al Fakher Natural Coconut Coals[/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]Base Liquid[/color]: [/i][color=#000000]Water[/color]

[i][color=#ff0000]Appearance[/color]: [/i][color=#000000]Red in color, medium cut. Very wet shisha, but not too drippy. Does have stems, but not hard to pick out (if you choose).[/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]Smell[/color]: [/i][color=#000000]This shisha smells almost exactly like super bubble, or Hubba Bubba. [/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]Taste[/color]: [/i][color=#000000]Amazing! Compared to taste, you might lose just a bit of flavour, but almost too little to notice. The overall taste is prob 6/10 on intensity, but on flavour, definitely a 8.5-9/10. [/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]Smoke[/color]: [/i][color=#000000]Big, thick white clouds. What you'd normally expect from Al Fakher![/color]
[color=#ff0000][i]Duration[/i][/color]: [color=#000000]One medium packed bowl can last me an hour with one coal and wind cover. With two coals, I get a little more flavour and smoke, but only last around 45 minutes.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Buzz[color=#000000]: [color=#000000]Without anything to drink, I get a moderate buzz. But even soloing it, with a drink, little to no buzz. Will vary from person to person however.[/color][/color][/color][/b]

• 5 months later...
[color=#1C2837][b]Al Fakher - Bubble Gum[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Temsah - Quantum
[b]Bowl:[/b] Generic egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Publix - Aluminum
[b]Hose: [/b]MYA
[b]Coals: [/b]Coco Mayaza

[b]Appearance:[/b] Fine cut, few stems, very, very heavily dyed red.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses + Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Smelled almost like cough syrup. The smell was not pleasant. Made me think twice about smoking it.
[b]Taste: [/b]Like bubble gum. Was a rather weak flavor compared to other AF flavors, I felt. You could taste the bubble gum, but it was kind of lacking in actual punch.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Typical AF. Good clouds.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Slight.
[b]Duration: [/b]Hour and a half.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah Company[/color]

[color=#1C2837][b]Additional Notes: [/b]This flavor will cling to the room you smoke in. I can't explain why, because no other flavor of [i]any[/i] brand has [i]ever[/i] done this, but my room still smells strongly of AF Bubble Gum 22 hours after smoking it. If you don't like the smell of candy or don't want to stink up a room, do not smoke this insinde.

[b]Overall:[/b] 6/10. The shisha smelled downright nasty, and the flavor was okay, but weak, and the smell clinging is BAD.[/color]

• 1 year later...
[b]Al Fakher Bubble Gum[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mammoon Indian Brown Oxide
[b]Bowl:[/b] Alien Mini
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b]My KM Leather
[b]Coals:[/b] Coco Mazaya

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Like Double Bubble
[b]Taste: [/b]Slightly less than the smell, still very good
[b]Smoke:[/b] Big clouds, typical AF
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 hours, flavor dropped after an hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local shop

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 While this is a good flavor at its beginning, after a while, I felt the need to want something more from the flavor. Maybe mixing this with other flavors will sweeten the deal. Edited by brphotoakes
  • Like 1