Hookah: 22" Egyption
Bowl: Small Egyptian bowl
Coals: 2 -1/3 Exotica Coals
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: water, Diffuser

Cut: Typical AF cut, wet and sticky.

Smell: Smelled slightly minty

Taste: nothing

Smoke: Very thick and smooth smoke. Huge clouds.

Buzz: no buzz at all

Longevity: 1 Hour +

Rating: I would give it 4/10. Didn't know what i was suppose to be tasting. There was a hint of ginger, and mint but not strong at all.

• 8 months later...
CARDAMOM

Here's what's poppin'

Setup - KM Zahirah, ultimate hose, egyptian bowl, exotica coals, word to yo motha

The Buildup - I was pretty hyped to try this flavor after sniffing (not snorting) the cardamom in my cupboard. I love the spice of a good chai tea latte so it seemed like a flavor I would naturaly gravitate towards. So I ordered it...

The Experience - It came, it came! Bad fantasy island allusions aside I was excited to receive a 250 in my order and it was one of the first I smoked, and I smoked it again the other night, which will provide the substance of this review, if any is there. It smelled like a sweeter version of the spice in my cupboard, in fact I've been having this recurring nightmare in which the cardamom amasses a legion of followers and leads the allspice, clove, and cinnamon to my bedside with torches and rolling pins in a jealous rage.

The thick clouds commenced and we were off to the races! The taste was definately cardamom but somewhat more subdued than it's baking counterpart - I would not have minded a bit more spice. However the lack of punch was redeemed when I experienced how balanced this flavor is, it's mellow while not lacking flavor, and has an almost menthol feel to it's inhale. Though a different sensation than mint, it stands on it's own legs as a nonfruit flavor of immensly refreshing proportion. Imagine somewhere between the cool pleasure of AF mint and the warm gentle sweetness of AF Vanilla, throw some chai-like spice in there and you have the ladykiller known as Al Fakher Cardamom. I also believe this little gem has the potential to be quite the mixer, great for any mixer or soire you may throw, or that calming jazz soaked solo session you've been planning, you dog you. I'll be mixing it with some AF Plum tonight.

The Conclusion - Just do it, you wont regret it, especially if you're a fan of atypical nonfruit flavors like I am. A true hidden treasure. Fo reaallll...

- ph34r.gif

Al Fakher Cardamom:

Smell/Flavor: Smells like cardamom on steriods, tastes like cardamom on steriods. If you dont know what cardamom is, think chai or indian food.

Cut: Normal AF cut.

Smoke: HUGE PLUMES OF SMOKE, if you need to show off how big clouds you can pull, this is the ticket

Buzz: No buzz.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 1 1/2 hours.

Hookah Type: Km Exotica.

Hose: Km deluxe hose.

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Hd Ren Foil, lots o' holes

Coal/Amount: 2 Al Awa'el, 2 more to round it out.

Liquid in Base: Aqua

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10 another of my favs, really good flavor, I wouldn't say its a 100% on duplication of cardamom flavor (to lemony) but its still really freakin' good. Like Ninja said: just do it

• 1 year later...
AF cardamom

Hookah: Km single pear
Bowl: Egyptian clay
Screen/Foil: reynolds HD
Hose: nammor
Coals: hj coconut
Base Liquid: h2o

Appearance: wet and fine cut
Nicotine: .5%
Base: glycerine and honey
Smell: great, nice cardamom spiciness
Taste: like almost nothing with a hint of tongue numbing spice
Smoke: a bit weak
Buzz: very very slight
Duration: 40 minutes

Purchased From: hookah-shisha

Overall: Score (x/10), followed by your thoughts. 3/10. Smells like it is going to be a real treat, but the insane lack of taste makes it unsmokable. I mixed it with apple and melon, and all it did there was make them taste weak. I threw the remainder away. Blaach.