Marlette

OPR234

Starbuzz Exotic Marlett

Setup: QT with mya hose and a small clay bowl. Golden QL coal

Smell: It smells absolutely delicious. It smells like a mix of berries to me, other people said it smells like guava, but it smells good enough to eat if you didnt know better.

Flavor: Almost a disappointment after the awesome smell of it. Its still a good flavor, but not a berry-like taste, almost like fruit punch, yet not very fruity at all(I dont consider that a bad thing) . It's really hard for me to describe... very light flavor, yet also distinct, not something I was used to. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as everyone else I was smoking with, but it was a popular flavor.

Smoke: Light, thick, consistant smoke. Definitly some of the best kind of smoke I've had, even though I usually prefer heavier smokes.

Buzz: Not much of anything that I could tell. It made a nice 'coming down' session after I had a pretty heavy buzz from earlier.

Overall: I wouldnt say this is nearly my favorite, but my hookah buddies were enjoying it a lot so I can give it credit. A different bowl would have been better for the actual flavor in my opinion. I wouldnt order this flavor again untill I've tried more flavors from starbuzz.
8/10 (personal opinion- 7/10 popular opnion- 9/10)

• 3 weeks later...
Starbuzz Exotic Marlett.

Smell/Flavor: Amazing. I could smell a hint of guava. 8/10

Cut: A bit bigger than what I usually smoke, Al Amir. A few stems, but in my opinion, it was a nice cut. 7/10.

Smoke: Very nice. Thick and puffy, just the way I like it. 8/10

Buzz: I could feel a slight buzz. It was nice and relaxing. 6/10.

Amount(approx)/Duration: Close to two hours. 9/10.

Hookah Type: 45" SS Oddyssey.

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: Small piece of foil.

Coal/Amount: 3 Three Kings.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 The flavor was awesome, I had nice thick smokes. So far all of the Starbuzz flavors I have tried are awesome. Not alot of management with this, just put the coal on and you're good to go.

My first review! Sorry if it's not that great, hopefully I will get better at this.

• 1 month later...
starbuzz marlett

Smell/Flavor: 8/10

Cut: 8/10

Smoke: Your normal starbuzz 9/10

Buzz: Just a bit, starbuzz doesnt do much to me 2/10.

Amount(approx)/Duration: Small bowl. Only put like 12 grams in for a short session. Shit still lasted over an hour. 10/10.

Coal/Amount: 1 Three Kings then put another on at the end.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 Incredible. I got a few bowl sample from a local said he was iffy on it. But I love it, going to order a 250g along with some X on the Beach.

Marlette

Smell:10/10..."when you smell it, the smell produces a juice which saturates your mouth"...johnny at pb smoke shop (my local shop) when i smelled it, it actually happend

flavor: 9.5/10 amazing, but cant really be described...a lil flowery a lot fruity maybe....passion fruit? pomegranite? idk cant tell its def. good though

Cut: 8/10 nice sized pieces but a lot of stems at the bottom, plus this stuff is juiced, a lot of liquid good for getting on your shirt

Smoke:star buzz is mostly allways good 9/10

Buzz:well its washed so its a very low buzz, there were new comers in the sesh they got a buzz 3/10

Duration: this stuff is like superman, lasts forever 10/10.

Coal: 3 3k coals used broken up.

Overall 9/10 this stuffs good ive smoked almost all sb flavors and this ones the ultimate, coming from one of the highest qualiy washed sheeshas

• 2 months later...
Starbuzz Marlett

Cut: Very consistant with the starbuzz, pretty chopped up, only a couple of stems.

Smell/Flavor: Smelled irresistable, some kind of unidentifiable berry mix. I was so excited to smoke. But then once I lit this thing up, I felt absolutely cheated. It didn't taste like it smelled at all. And it had a bit of a perfume after taste similar to that of rose tobacco. I was thoroughly dissapointed, and actually stopped smoking it after like 10 mins (which ive never really done with a brand new bowl).

Smoke: Very thick, on par with starbuzz.

Buzz: Its starbuzz, you don't smoke it for a buzz, very little or none.

Coal/Amount: 2 Three kings coal

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 6/10, on par with all starbuzz as far as thickness and cut, as well as smell, just very dissapointed with taste. Guess its just not my kind of flavor cause ive read so many good reviews on it.

• 1 year later...
StarBuzz Marlette

Smoke: Thick as usual

Smell ?I can't figure it out but almost like Peach Mango Orange Cherry Tea. Also a small bit of spice.

Taste: Same as above

Longevity: 1+ hours on a madern bowl

Setup: Short cheap knock-off with one 3 kings coal.

Overall: 7.5/10

Not my favorite but still very enjoyable. More like a once a week flavor for me.

• 1 year later...
Starbuzz Marlett

Set up:
Ballerina
Cast Chinese Bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Fruity, Slight Guava smell.

Taste: Its a very mild flavor. Sort of just a fruit punch flavor with a hint of spice.

Buzz: none

Clouds: Huge!

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke until the coals go out)

Overall: 7/10
I dont know why this is called marlett. (what is marlett? besides a font?) It should have been called fruit punch. It tasted pretty good, mild flavor but pleasant. Perfect clouds, easy management. All it needs is a stronger flavor and it would have had a 8.5 or 9/10. I'm not sure if i will buy this again, it needs to be stronger!