Guava

xpimpitox

Starbuzz Guava

Smell/Flavor: Smells like guava alright but not overpowering. Flavor tasted just like those kerns guava drinks excellent!

Cut: Not overly finely cut like say Al Amir or fluffy like Tangiers somewhere in between. Found quite a few stems however.

Smoke: Nice and and puffy but not overly thick. Just about right in my book.

Buzz: No buzz at all. Starbuzz is washed so don't expect to get a major buzz if any.

Amount(approx)/Duration: about an hour and a half. started to lose flavor about an hour and 10 into it.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: double foil (my foil is thin)

Coal/Amount: total of 3 canary coals. started with 2 added a 3rd worked wonders.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 great flavor that i had to warm up to at first. try it mixed with fumari white peach or your fave peach and you will be blown away. thanks ghost of david for review template :D

• 4 months later...
Starbuzz Guava

Appearance: Lightly coloured, pale yellow tobacco leaves. Lots and lots of juice, messy fingers all round laugh.gif

Smell/Flavor: Smell was amazing, couldn't remember what a guava tasted like until I smelled it. Top notch.

Smoke: This was my first experience with Starbuzz and I was REALLY impressed. I had a few friends round and they couldn't believe how big the clouds were. Huge, white, billowing clouds of guava. Gorgeous!

Coal/Amount: 2 Japanese Canary Coals

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10, brilliant taste, the strongest I've had yet. I've just placed another order with Hookah Company for some more Starbuzz and I can't wait for it to arrive! Best smoking experience I've had, I would recommend SB Guava to anyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Guava

Smell/Flavor: Smells just like guava juice that i buy. Tastes sort of like guava, but i still liked it.
Smoke: Good thick clouds
Coal/Amount: 2 40's
Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 7/10 It was decent, but nothing spectacular.

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz Guava

Setup: 1.5 QL 3K coals, Tangiers Phunnel Bowl, Scalli Mod, Wind Cover.

Smell: i never had a guava before, but whatever it was, it smelled fantastic. my house smelled like guava for days...

Cut: very wet. leaves were pretty small (didnt roll out huge-ly like nakhla).

Smoke Density: pretty thick smoke.

Buzz: i can never get a buzz off my phunnel bowl, so the answer is obviously no

Flavor: tasted wonderfully. lasted a long time and the smell was great.

Overall: great experience. i loved the amount of smoke and the flavor. ill be buying more starbuzz flavors very soon: 10/10

• 7 months later...
Guava

Appearance: This is very similar to the peach in color....just a tad darker. This is probably the WETTEST, JUCIEST Starbuzz that I have had to date.....VERY VERY sticky.

Smell:
The smell is out of this world. Smells just like everything Guava that I have ever smelled in the past. The smell alone was enough to get my mouth watering, and I couldn't wait to load the bowl and smoke it!

Taste:
Wow, this stuff is Amazing....initial impressions are I like it better than the White Peach, and probably equally as good as the Blueberry! The taste is very fruity and natural, and leaves an amazing aftertaste. I can't get enough of this stuff....have been smoking it for 35 minutes, and the consistency has stayed identical to the first puff! YUUUUUUUUMY! Tastes especially good with a hot cup of vanilla chai tea!!

Buzz:
Very Mild Buzz....if any!!

Smoke: Surprisingly, out of all the flavors of Starbuzz I have smoked, this produces the LEAST amount of smoke. Some pulls are pretty decent, but in general, the smoke is thinner and less in volume than any other flavor to date. DON'T let this deter you from trying this flavor....it is still in my top 3 Starbuzz flavors. I am trying new coals with it, so that may be a factor. Will give a second opinion on this section next time I smoke.

Overall:
I LOVE THIS FLAVOR. So delicious, and very relaxing to smoke....I think this would be great to have on hand for anytime you have company over and want to impress them! I have no reservations in giving this flavor a perfect 10/10.....way to go Starbuzz!!

• 3 months later...
Brand and Flavor: Starbuzz Guava

Shisha Cut: Short and stemmy, soaked! It is the same shit with Starbuzz, the same shit!

Hookah Type: Khalil Mamoon Hybrid, Heba diffuser, Nammor hose... Fez bowl cap!

Duration: 15 minutes to warm up, 1-2 hours in "smoking mode," 15 minutes to cool down...

Bowl: Tangiers Phunnel bowl (small, medium, large) with "mod"

Foil / Screen: Two layers -- "argeelah" and "nargeelah" foil.

Coal / Amount: 2 Coconaras for the first 1:00, 2 Coconaras for the second 1:00...

Smoke: It is Starbuzz... This is one thing that Starbuzz does well...

Buzz: It is Starbuzz... 0:15 - 0:45, buzz, 0:45 - 1:45, slight buzz, 1:45 - 2:15, no buzz.

Smell / Flavor: It smells like guava, but a little too "chemically" -- it smokes like a "real guava." Not "chemically," but tangy!!! Sweet and sour!

Rating (1 to 10): This is my favorite flavor or Starbuzz... It is strong, sweet, sour, tangy, with a little kick. I like it!

9/10

• 11 months later...
Starbuzz Guava

Set up:
mya acrylic
mya bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Smells very pleasant. I have never had a guava so Im not sure what it is supposed to smell like.

Taste: I cant really describe it other than it's sweet. Once again I have never had a guava so I have nothing to compare it too. It's pretty damn good though.

Buzz: none

Clouds: Great "Starbuzz" Clouds

Duration: 1 hour

Overall: 7.5/10
I have never had a guava but this flavor makes me want to try one! It was a sweet smoke with flavor lasting the whole hour. Someone on the forum said it was good mixed with SB white peach. So I did just that for my second session and It was hella good! Guava is a pretty good smoke by itself but mixed with white peach I would give it a solid 9/10.

• 9 months later...
[size="3"][b]Starbuzz [color="#ffa500"]Guava[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Medium Cut, Lots of stems, Golden in Color
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Guava
[b]Taste: [/b]Mild Guava
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]6/10 This is not the worst guava ever. It has that cheap floral undertone of the cheaper guava but it has a good guava taste. By the smell I thought it was going to be like Mizo, but I was sorely disappointed. If you take a look at my Ed Hardy review it's absolutely the same as this one. Just FYI.