Apple

xpimpitox

Al Fakher Apple

Smell/Flavor: Smells like a combo of apples and flowers. flavor is just the same but it the smoke tastes hot...not very enjoyable.

Cut: semi finely cut and INCREDIBLY WET. made a fine mess this stuff did

Smoke: nice and thick! i like smokin this flavor because of that. wish i could say the same for the taste of it.

Buzz: got a mini buzz but went away quick. it leveled me out well because i was tired.

Amount(approx)/Duration: about an hour. coulda gone longer it was still wet but i had to hang the hose for the night.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: double foil (my foil is thin)

Coal/Amount: total of 3 canary coals. started with 2 added a 3rd worked wonders.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 6/10. this flavor had potential but no matter what I do it just tastes hot which makes me not wanna smoke it at all. i may have to use it as a mixer and see what i can get outta it.

• 1 year later...
Al Fakher Apple

Set up: Maya QT, Ice cold water, Exotica coals

Smell:
Doesn't really smell like apples, but not bad.

Cut: pretty fine cut, noticed a few stems, but not too many to bother me. Not as juicy as the other AF flavors that i've had

Smoke: Very nice, thick smoke.

Buzz: Not the strongest buzz i've gotten, but still noticable

Taste: It tastes slightly like apple, but that kind of fades away after a while, so i was a little dissapointed with that.

Duration: lasted me around a hour and a half.

Overall: 7/10. i won't be buying this again, but i won't mind smoking the rest of it.

• 1 year later...
Al Fakher Apples

Setup: Regular egyptian hookah, small Tangier's Phunnel, homedepot hose, HD foil

Smell: It has a nice full and sweet smell. I think this apple shares a common smell with all the apple flavors out there

Flavor: This is one of my favorites. It's a nice basic flavor to have. Its sweet and tastes like an apple.

Cut: I'd say this is regular AF cut, but when I opened it it had bigger chunks, like Starbuzz. It wasnt fine cut like AF's shisha usually is.

Buzz: Good buzz

Clouds: Huge clouds, like always with AF

Duration: This bowl lasted me about 2 hours, probably could have gone more but decided to hang up the hose

Overall: I'm very satisfied with the flavor. It was what I had expected and for that I give it an 8/10.

• 9 months later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#ff0000"]Apple[/color]
[/b][/size]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Saray Piccolo
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Apple
[b]Taste:[/b] A Red Apple
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 This smells applish and tastes just like a big red Rowan Apple. I love it. There is no anise. SO good to have regular apple once in while. This is a juicy apple flavor. This is worth getting!!!!

• 4 years later...

Hookah: Al Fakher Medium Light
Bowl: Alien Phunnel Mini
Screen/Foil: Thick aluminium foil, 1 layer only
Hose: Washable Cobra Hose ( with Ice Bazooka ) 
Coals: Cocobrico, cubic coals
Base Liquid: Water and ice

Appearance: Short Cut, several stems, having a powerful red color, very very wet .
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses & Glycerin
Smell: This shisha smells like a fresh apple. When you open the bag and you smell it, you really want to get a bite of that "apple"
Taste: a red, fresh apple ! yep, it really tastes like a real apple !
Smoke: Good Clouds ( could have been better )
Buzz: Slight
Duration: 1 h, 40 min

Purchased From: a local shop

Overall: 8,5/10 I really enjoy this classic flavor, It was my first shisha experience ( i got the first 2 packs of AF Apple when i bought my AF Small Solid ). After 3 years, i bought again this flavor and it's still great ! Love the smell and i like the taste ! I didn't get huge clouds so thats why i didn't give it 10 out of 10. BUT, for taste and smell i would give it 10++++/ 10