Golden Eskanarani Apple

benny

Al Fakher Golden Eskandrany Apple

Setup:
Mya Saray E Class
Standard MYA bowl
h2o and ice in base
2 layers of foil
1 zoghal ghaleb coal broken into smaller chunks, and sitting around the edge of the bowl.

smell: Like a sweet and sour candy apple,

Cut: the usual Al Fakher, however its a light brown colour, for a pleasant change, rather then the dyed red colour of most AF's.

Smoke: Great fluffy clouds! Rings no probs

Buzz: First shsiha in a long while to give me a headspin! (and ive been smokin nakhla mainly!)

Longevity: lasted two coals, so about 1 - 1.5 hours.

Flavour: Absolutely to die for! Definite green apple taste to it, slightly souur, but also pleasantly sweet. I love this, and will keep stock of it from now onwards!

i would give this a 9.5, the only shisha ive ever preffered was Watermelon Fumari

• 9 months later...
Al Fakher Golden Eskandarani Apple

33" standard hookah
japanese style coals ( Im switching to fingers. since they are flat they tend to go out on one side)
iced water

Cut: not typical to normal Al Fakher. I want to say course, but it was more like strips of tobacco.

flavor/smell: Smelled like perfume, and tasted like a mouthfull of sickening perfume. You might as well load a bowl of paris hilton perfume. Did not taste like green apples at all. 1/10 being generous.

smoke: average thickness 8/10

buzz: slight buzz. not disappointing, but not overpowering. 8/10

overall: Go save yourself some money and jsut buy some cheap perfume and smoke that. I bought a 250 gram box of it (thats the only size it comes in), and im going to throw it away. 1/10 Edited by helios187

• 4 months later...
Golden Al-Fakher Eskandanari Apple

Set-up: Mini Pumpkin Hookah

Smell: Like haribo/candy apple

Smoke: Really thick

Flavour: Starts of very nice and strong of a light apple, not like double apple or single, or any other apples

Buzz: Slightly, mild

Duration: Al-Fakher usually lasts us 2Hrs. unfortunately the flavour only lasted us 10 Mins or less before the coal came thru and tasted bad.....maybe we got a bad batch? not sure....

Overall: Great flavour but I think we got a bad batch so still 7/10

• 6 months later...
Al Fakher Eskandarani Apple (Golden Line)

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Typical Al Fakher Cut, sans the Red Dye...YEAH!
Nicotine: not sure
Base: not sure
Smell: Apple smell, but kinda smelt funny
Taste: Amazing the maybe the best apple I have tried so far
Smoke: Average Clouds
Buzz: Actually got a little, but i chock it up to not much in my stomach
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Trade with jezter6

Overall: 10/10 Phenominal flavor, a flavor this good I can overlook the slight buzz. Went to purchase some and HC was out, and I was bummed, but I will definetely get more of this.

• 1 month later...
Al Fakher Eskandarani Apple

I was a bit wary of buying 250 grams of a flavor I have never tried before, especially after being spurned by the misleading "Double Apple" flavor, but come on, it's Al-Fakher. I trust them, so I marched boldly into mosquito territory, set up my QT, and hoped for the best. It's from AF's "Golden" line, but is it worth its weight in gold? Read on.

Appearance:
Typical AF cut, minus the red dye. My one complaint is that it is too juicy. This stuff dripped through the bowl and lubricated the grommet, causing my bowl to slide down too far. This ruined the air tightness, which caused a little bit of harshness and affected the smoke slightly. This won't happen when my phunnel bowl comes in hopefully later this week, so I won't give it too much flak.
Smell: Like a green apple is punching you repeatedly in the nose. It's potent stuff, and it smells so good.
Taste: Positively mouth-watering. It had a definite crispness to it, and it had a faint tartness. Neither of this overpowered the incredible apple flavor. After every pull my taste buds were screaming for more, and I was more than happy to oblige them.
Smoke: Even with the juice crapping all over the air tightness, I was blowing above-average clouds. Impressive.
Buzz: Nothing too dizzying, but it is enough to get me nice and relaxed before bed. I will sleep like a baby tonight.

Overall: Totally worth the extra cash. It is everything I wanted and more, and I can only imagine this being better out of the phunnel. It isn't enough to unseat the mighty Mint from its lofty throne, but it comes in at a respectable second. I'm interested in mixing this with a little AF Cinnamon for a nice apple pie flavor. I will definitely be smoking this again, and this will without a doubt be a staple in my ever-growing shisha stash. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone.

As always, feedback and recommendations via PM are welcome and encouraged.

• 1 month later...
Al Fakher Eskandarani Apple

Setup : Mya QT, Razan, Medium Phunnel (with 3 cocos on top)

Smell : Smelled like green apples! A little bit citrusy with a sweet undertone.

Flavor : Like green apples! Sour yet sweet at the same time, very delicious. I do taste a little bit of anise, but it's almost non-existent.

Buzz : None, i don't get buzzed with AF.

Duration : About 2 hours with this medium phunnel.

Overall : Delicious! Quickly becoming one of my favorite smokes of all time. Paired with mint this would be great! 10/10

• 2 months later...

Setup: KM Pharonie, Tangiers small phunnel with scalli glass mod, foil, nammor hose, Chron Hookah naturals

Smell: smelled like apples with a hint of... flowers?

Appearance: typical AF cut with no dye

Taste: tasted like apple with a floral undertone and no anise (black licorice)

Buzz: none. (yay!)

Duration: approximately 3.5 hours but could've gone for longer

Overall: i had a hookah gathering tonight with about 18 people and 6 hookahs. we had various flavours (nakhla caramel, nakhla mizo grape, nakhla mandarin, nakhla peach, nakhla mango, al fakher eskandarani apple, al fakher mint, al fakher double apple) on rotation but everyone said the af esk apple was the best and kept coming back to it. it is definitely in my top 3 tobaccos so i would give it a 10/10 (same rating for my other two favourites). i need to get more of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Set Up: MYA QT, Chinese phunnel, Mya standard hose, Star-Lite coals (blegh)

Appearance/Cut: Standard AF, medium sized leaves, few stems, very very juicy, not too much dye

Smell: Amazing smell, smelled like a sweet sugary green apple

Buzz: Slight buzz, only after smoking for a while - practically nothing

Smoke: Standard AF, pretty big and thick clouds

Taste: AMAZING, tastes just like it smells - like a sweet juicy apple (tastes a bit like candy)

Length: 1+ hour, we stopped smoking after about 1hour and 15min because of the crappy coals but the flavor and smell were still going on strong

Overall: 10/10 Probably the best thing I have smoked in 3 years - could smoke it every day. Do yourself a favor and try it Edited by Boricua

• 1 month later...

Set up:
Ballerina
Cast Chinese Bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Al Fakher Cut (No Dye Though)

Smell: A very light sweet apple smell. I do smell a hint of flower? I thought it smelled great but my girlfriend didn't like the smell.

Taste: Absolutely amazing. Tastes like a sweet sour apple.

Buzz: Slight

Clouds: Perfect. On the second puff I already had huge clouds.

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke until the coals go out)

Overall: 9.5/10
Hands down the best Al Fakher flavor. I finally got around to trying it and now I can't get enough of this stuff! Definately an everday smoke and you should pick it up if you haven't tried it yet. Perfect clouds, very slight but relaxing buzz, great flavor, and a reasonable price. A+

• 1 year later...
AF Golden Esk. apple

Hookah: Km single pear
Bowl: Alien mini phunnel
Screen/Foil: reynolds HD
Hose: nammor
Coals: hj coconut
Base Liquid: h2o

Appearance: wet and fine cut
Nicotine: .5%
Base: glycerine and honey
Smell: great, nice tart green apple with a bit of perfuminess
Taste: great tart green apple
Smoke: good amount
Buzz: very very slight
Duration: 1.5 hours

Purchased From: hookah-shisha

Overall: 9/10. This is really good stuff! It starts out strong with a green apple tang, smokes well, and then as it continues to smoke, developes a nice, light apple/floral taste that intermingles with the in your face apple that it starts with, making for an interesting and tasty smoke. Could be a bit buzzier, and a 250g seems like there isn't much tobacco in it due to the wetness, hence the 9/10.

• 11 months later...
[b]Al Fakher Golden [color="#00FF00"]Eskandrani Apple[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Sahara Smoke Pyrex
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Mya Wide
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water, room temp.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, a few stems, very moist, heavily dyed red
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Green apples!
[b]Taste:[/b] Green apples
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] N/A
[b]Duration: [/b]Hour and thirty minutes.
[b]Purchased From:[/b] Alfakheronline.com

[b]Overall: [/b]This stuff was good. A nice sour apple taste that wasn't too potent or overpowering. A good mellow, sour smoke. By far one of my favorite apple flavors that I've tried to date. [b]8 out of 10[/b]

• 5 months later...
[size=4][b]Al Fakher Golden [color=#008000]Eskandrani Apple[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara Cubes
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, gold in color.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Sweet Apple
[b]Taste:[/b] Green Apple
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 This is an artificial attempt to recreate a Granny Smith. The main flavor is a green apple. Then hit with some sweetness and then some tart. It’s really good, not great. But as far as sour apple goes this is the only one that comes even close. I highly recommend it to everyone.