Mango

lazria

Al Fakher Mango

Setup: 27" Syrian, bohemian base, standard modern X-lg bowl, 2 layers of thin foil, Silver tab coal - 2 @ a time, 6 total.

Time: 1.5 - 2.5 hrs

Smell: Smell was a sweet fruity Mango. Very yummie smelling.

Taste: Taste was basically the same, but minus the true sweetness. It was Mango tasting, very much like the real thing. Had a very faint Mellon aftertaste, but not unpleasant.

Smoke: thick

Buzz: med to mild

Overall: 7/10

Surprisingly, this is good shisha. The smell was sweeter than the taste, but an overall good choice if your looking for a real fruity tasting shisha, without the overkill of sweet. Careful, can be heat sensative and burnt.

• 1 month later...
Al Fakher Mango

cut: fine cut. nice and juicy

smell: smells like mangos. smells delicious

taste: cant put my finger on it(tastes good though). tastes like mangos on the exhale.

smoke: clouds

buzz: none.

length: 1.5hours on the phunnel. maybe longer, i gave up.

Overall: 9/10. Tastes great, but its not a kick in your face mango flavor. Definitely one of my favorites.

• 3 months later...
Al Fakher Mango

Set up: Maya QT, tap water, golden instant lites

Smell:
Smelled just like mango, pretty sweet as well

Cut: pretty fine cut, noticed a few stems, but not too many to bother me. It was really juicy, got my fingers all dirty from packing the bowl.

Smoke: Very nice, thick smoke.

Buzz: Not the strongest buzz i've gotten, but still noticable

Taste: It tasted just like it smelled, but not too overpowering. I loved how the taste still lingered in my mouth and nose after i'd let out all the smoke.

Duration: lasted me around a hour and a half.

Overall: 9/10. just an all around enjoyable shisha. I'll definetly be purchasing this flavor again.

• 4 weeks later...
Al Fakher Mango

First impressions: I decided to buy this after the local shop raised their prices on Layalina to $20.00 (are you kidding??!?!?). The Al Fakher did not change price and was a solid $15.00, still a bit pricier than what I was prepared to pay, but I was out of tobacco and hadnt smoked in a week.

Smell: When I opened that tub of mango-love, I went into convulsions of orgasmic pleasure. By far the best smelling mango I have smelled yet.

Looks: finely cut, very nice indeed. It was red....not a problem but not really what I was expecting a mango tobacco to look like...but who cares? It was very wet, comparable to starbuzz.

Smoking time!!!

Setup: 32" Taqseem Stargate hookah, mod bowl, tap water with ice in bowl, Nammor hose, heated by Exotica coals chopped in fourths.

Taste: It didn't taste like mangos right off of the get-go. I don't know what it tasted like, but it was pretty good anyways. 7/10

Smell: I love mangos 10/10

Smoke: Thick as hell, started raining in my room after about 15 minutes of smoke contests. 10/10

Duration: At least 1 hour. After the first 45 minutes, we slowed down due to a slight buzz and watched a movie. I was taking periodic hits, about every 5 minutes, and it was still good. With a constant smoking, I would expect this stuff to last an hour or more. 9/10

Overall rating: 9/10 This was not only a good purchase at the time, but I will continue to pruchase and try more flavors from AF. For what it was, I think the price was a tat high, but after shipping costs and whatnot, its all the same with ordering over the internet. Edited by Cybersist

AF Mango

Smell: Like mangos, reletivly spot on

Taste: Initialy has a bit of a floral taste. Don't worry though, it is followed by a sweet, but not overly sweet mango taste.

Smoke: The usual AF smoke. Nice and thick with good management

Buzz: Little to none

Overall: My favorite smoke so far. Always a hit with my friends and I love it alone too.

• 2 months later...
AF Mango

Setup: HS 30" Pharaoh Egyptian Bowl, One Golden QL

Cut: Standard Cut, very wet and juicy, very little stems.

Smell: Like mangos, very strong and sweet.

Taste: This was light and sweet pretty much how I like peach and mango flavors not over powering.

Smoke: Flavorful and light, it might have been thicker if I added another coal.

Duration: Lasted about an hour or so could have gone much longer about another set of coals.

Overall: This was pretty damn good. I think I am hooked on AF this was my first time smoking AF and it was great! I would gonna give
this a 9/10 just because the smoke could have been thicker and a bit more flavor.

Buzz: It was decent, I also smoked slow so I didnt get a strong buzz.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
AF MANGO

Setup: MYA QT, 2 3KQL’s, Water base

Appearance: Moist red ‘bacco w/ small stems

Smell: Mango

Smoke: Nice and thick

Flavor: Starts off piney and after a few hits becomes piney-sweet. Flavor consistent through the end.

Buzz: Varies between slight and none

Duration: Abt an hour

Overall: It’s good, but a little sweet for my palate. I prefer the Havana which is dryer and a less ripe taste. Still, a good tasty smoke. 7.5/10

• 1 year later...
Al Fakher Mango

Setup : 20" Egyptian, clay bowl, foil with bullseye pattern, 2 swiftlights.

Smell
: It smells like mango juice. If you've ever tried Rubicon Mango juice... just like that.

Flavor
: It's mouth watering - very clean, but not too candy-like. It's not as intense as other flavours, but that's a bonus and a negative in some respects.

Buzz
: quite heady, nice.

Clouds : big white clouds.

Duration : after about 45 minutes I couldnt be bothered to put on more coals, but there was still salvageable tobacco in the bowl - so i'm guessing it could've been smoked for quite a while.

Overall : Just like a juicy mango, lovely.

8.5/10

• 2 weeks later...
Al Fakher Mango

Setup : KM single pear, mnh mini glass phunnel, CH nats, single HD foil

Smell : Not much of any; certainly not a rich mango aroma... like say Nahkla Mango

Flavor : About the same as the smell, not much to speak of. Its ok, but no where near Nahkla

Buzz : ehh, AF doesn't give me much of one

Clouds : Good smoke, like most AF

Duration : about 45 minutes

Overall : 4/10, just doesn't cut it for mango for me. I generally like AF, and I'm gonna say this is the first one I have smoked that I have figured I would NOT keep around.

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#ff8c00"]Mango[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Mango
[b]Taste:[/b] Barely Ripe Mango
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 This tastes just like a Mango that is just about to ripen but not quite there yet. It's good I like it. It's a good shisha, but I am not a big mango fan. This is one of I will probably pick up from time to time.

• 2 years later...
Al Fakher Mango

Hookah: Mya Mozza I
Bowl: Vortex
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Fretted Nammor
Coals: 3 Coco Naras
Base Liquid: Chilled water

Appearance: Finely-Medium cut red dye
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: molasses
Smell: Weird chalky sweet smell to it. Faint mango smell to it but very faint.
Taste: Very sweet yet faint mango taste on the drag Also made my throat itch. Felt more like I was smoking mango peels lol.
Smoke: Thick and puffy, normal of AF.
Buzz: Felt a slight buzz.
Duration: I smoked it for about 20 minutes before I got fed up with it.

Probably wont give this another try, just too sweet and very little mango taste.