8/10!

• 1 month later...
Al Fakher Dubble Apple

Hookah: A standard 15" i think.

Coal: 1 silvercoal with alu foil

liquid in vase: Cold tap water

Bowl packing: almost full, left a little gap for the foil and coal

Cut: Typical Al Fakher

Smell: Smells like liquorice and a little bit of apple, very nice.

Smoke: Very thick and alot of it

Flavor: Taste liqourice and tobacco

Buzz: I've just bought a hookah and i got a really nice buzz, couldn't go straight.

Duration: 1 hour and 30 min

Rating: 7/10 Didn't like the tobacco taste but maybe all shisha taste allitle. And no apple flavor at all. Edited by Snake bite

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Al Fahker Double Apple

Mya Gyro hookah, mya hose, Tangiers medium funnel w/scalli, two 3 kings 33mm coals

It's got a lot of juice...but it smells like pure licorice. Tastes like it too. I personally hate licorice so i couldn't stand to smoke it. One of the people who smoked with me said all apple flavors taste like that...but that's definitely not true. I've had apple flavors in hookah bars taste much better than this. I literally thought they must've packaged in the wrong flavor or something. Terrible flavor. Perhaps I got a bad batch or something, but if this is really how it's meant to taste, unless you like licorice, stay away from it. The smoke volume was decent, but it got a bit harsh after about 25 min (perhaps due to a faulty set up i don't know)

Al Fakher Double Apple

Setup:
Hookah: 30" Egyptian
Bowl: Standard Egyptian Bowl
Coals: 2 Golden quick lights
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: Iced water

Cut: Typical AF cut, wet and juicy with few stems.

Smell: Couldn't decide what it smelled like but it wasn't apple.

Taste: This tastes like licorice and nothing else.

Smoke: Very thick and smooth smoke. Huge clouds.

Buzz: None

Longevity: 1 hour +

Rating: I would give it 3/10 because it tastes nothing like double apple. It would be good as a licorice and since I don't like licorice all that much I can't rate it very high. If you like licorice and want a good smoke try this.

• 3 weeks later...
AF Double Apple

Smell: Smells very strong usual DA scent.

Cut: Fine but very little stems

Setup: Miss Nile King hookah, Natural wood coals, Modern large bowl, Reynolds Single layer.

Hookah: Miss Nile King Hookah

Taste: DISGUSTING, makes me sick thinking of it. I was nearly going to throw up at the STRONG licorice taste it has.

Smoke: Average sized clouds

Overall: I hated it, definetly my least favorite Double apple, Layalina and Nakhla are definetly way better and my favorites when it comes to DA.

I give it a 3/10 (almost ran to the bathroom was gonna throw up)

• 3 weeks later...
Al Fakher Double Apple

Cut: standard AF cut. very fine small cut, almost like it was diced. hard to describe
Wetness: OMFG yes. soooo wet
Smell: very anisy but i really liked it cause it was really sweet
Taste: Jesus this is amazing. This is my favorite flavor ever. I have never had something this amazing before and i plan on buying 1-2 250g boxes of it for future use. It's not too anicy and its very sweet. Its truely incredible
Buzz: none for me but i dont get buzzed off of AF
Duration: for me about all bowls last about 30-45 minutes.
Smoke: PLUMES AND PLUMES. Beautiful

Overall: 10/10 I swear to god this is the best stuff ive ever tried. I dont normally rate very well but this is truely unbelievably incredible. you MUST try this if you havent already!!!

• 2 months later...
Al Fakher Two Apples

Setup:
Hookah: KM Tri-Metal
Bowl: Phunnel
Coals: 3 1/4 Exoticas
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: Cold

Cut: Typical AF cut, wet and sticky.

Smell: Smelled like apples? Nothing really to compare it to.

Taste: Apple with licorice. Since I don't like licorice I did not really like this flavor. For those that don't mind the anise/licorice taste in their apple shisha then I'm sure this is good stuff.

Smoke: Very thick and smooth smoke. Huge clouds.

Buzz: Mild

Longevity: 2 Hours

Rating: 3/10

• 6 months later...
Al Fakher Two Apples

Setup : MZ Corvus III (using 1 hose, 2 plugs)

Smell : Smelled like anise.

Flavor : Pretty much all anise.

Buzz : None.

Duration : Smoked about 10 minutes during three different sessions before tossing it.

Overall : Horrible, will definitely not buy again. Actually upset my stomach all 3 times due to the flavor. 1/10

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#ff0000"]Two [/color][color="#2e8b57"]Apple[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Saray Razo
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Anise
[b]Taste:[/b] Two Apple goodness with heavy anise
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 This is really decent Double Apple. The taste is a good double apple with a strong anise base. Classic DA. I put this below Nakhla but above Al Fakher 2. If they could drop the red dye it would be a 9.

• 6 months later...
[size=2][size=2][b][color="#1C2837"]Al Fakher [/color][color="#FF0000"]Two[/color][color="#2E8B57"] Apples[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#1C2837]35" KYNMR Black Arabic Calligraphy[/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color="#1C2837"] Vortex, light pack[/color]
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b][color=#1C2837]regular aluminium foil[/color]
[b]Hose:[/b][color="#1C2837"] KY 'Nammor' clone[/color]
[b]Coals:[/b][color="#1C2837"] Zoghal Ghaleb natural lemon wood lump charcoal, large bowl-sized piece, approx. 2 1/2" square by 3/4" thick, broken up part way through[/color]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color="#1C2837"] Water[/color]

[b]Appearance: s[/b][color="#1C2837"]hort cut, several thin stems, very wet indeed[/color]
[b]Nicotine:[/b][color="#1C2837"] 0.05%[/color]
[b]Base:[/b][color="#1C2837"] Molasses & Glycerine[/color]
[b]Smell:[/b][color="#1C2837"] Fresh apples, powerful, pleasant[/color]
[b]Taste:[/b][color="#1C2837"] Apple, hint of liquorice. Friends seem to prefer it over Nakhla; I am undecided[/color]
[b]Smoke:[/b][color="#1C2837"] Huge clouds[/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color="#1C2837"] None[/color]
[b]Duration: [/b][color=#1C2837]1 3/4[/color][color="#1C2837"] hours (duration of coals; bowl might have gone on longer)[/color]

[b]Purchased From:[/b][color="#1C2837"] local store[/color]

[b]Overall: [/b][color=#1C2837]7[/color][color="#1C2837"]/10. A good, solid double apple flavour; like the moisture levels, like the smell, like the smoke. Very popular with friends. Also like the resealable AF bag-in-tub packaging, makes it easy to turn the molasses over in the bag & pick from the wetter side of the block. Subjectively, I think I prefer unwashed tobaccos, but this really ain't bad at all.[/color][/size]

• 1 year later...
[b]Al Fakher Two Apples[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Cono 28"
[b]Bowl:[/b] Small Tangiers Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Pre-Cut Squares
[b]Hose: [/b]Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] 2 Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Room temp water.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine cut, few stems, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Like a mix of licorice and red apples.
[b]Taste: [/b]Same as it smells, not to heavy on the apple flavor, but with some licorice flavor too..
[b]Smoke:[/b] Decent
[b]Buzz:[/b] Tiny
[b]Duration:[/b] Smoked it for an hour then the coals died. Was too lazy to light more so that was it for me lol.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local store

[b]Overall: [/b]A really good flavor, after an hour it was only burnt where the coals were sitting and I left them in the same spot the whole time. Could of lasted me hours + ... if you were to cut open a red apple and smell it, thats how it tastes - not chemically or "fake" like some other brands apple. Would definitely recommend it. I think its hit or miss though, you either like it or you don't. I loved it, my boyfriend hated it.

Overall I'd give it a 9.5/10, took .5 off because of the licorice smell/taste - not a big fan of licorice. Edited by brookesaywhatx