Mint

[LB]

[b]Al Fakher Mint[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Crown micro phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Normal Foil, 2 layers.
[b]Hose:[/b]My DIY hose made out of vinyl tubin and wooden ends.
[b]Coals:[/b] Smoker's Coal.
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water at Room temperature.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Awefreakinsome!..I remember when I opened a packet of this tobacco for the first time, and I knew at that very moment that I will smoke this for as long as I enjoy his hobby. This smells like fresh peppermint..really fresh peppermint and very potent at that. I still sniff it up and close every time I pack this...I just love how it smells.

[b]Taste: [/b]Just like it smells, just unbelievable! Extremely refreshing...I hit this baby so hard! I love smoking it! It cools up my throat and my lungs and opens up my sinuses. Hands down my favourite smoke to date!

[b]Smoke:[/b] M'fcukin Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] Smoked it numerous times, goes on for 2 hours with my setup, sometimes more If I am not being lazy with heat management.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local store

[b]Overall: [/b]As I said, hands down my favourite smoke yet! It's my go to smoke when I am not too sure about what to smoke, or if I had had a bad day and I just want to have that perfect session, because it just doesn't ever disappoint me! One thing that I find present in this tobacco that I haven't experienced with other mint tobaccos is that it has a certain complexity that others don't, but I don't think I can properly put it into words!

It's always a hit with other people too...my friends were vary of mint flavours and actually advised me to stay away when I got into hookah but I read the reviews on this one and it certainly lived up to all the hype (and I can say that about very few things in life) and they all love it now. It's a must for new people and experienced smokers alike. [b]I highly recommend that you give this a shot![/b]

Score: If it wasn't clear from the review, it's 11/10.

• 2 weeks later...
Al Fakher Mint

[b]Hookah: Regal Queen-Redwood[/b]
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds 2 layers regular
[b]Hose: Custom Regal Hookah Syrian Elephant hose.[/b]
[b]Coals:[/b] 2-3 Al Fakher Naturals
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water with ice in it.

[b]Appearance: [/b]finely chooped, dyed red.
[b]Smell:[/b] Wintergreen, very cooling.
[b]Taste: [/b]Cooling iwth hints of wintergreen
[b]Smoke: [/b]Clouds, although lacking the density that I desire.
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 hrs.

I bought this at my local smoke shop for like 2.50 a 50g. I've been off AF for the last few months due to consistency issues. This, on the other hand (July batch), was great...like AF should be. With the Regal hose (my mint hose), it really accented the flavor well. The wintergreen was there throughout 75% of the bowl, and this was pretty damn good...This is now back on my favorite AF flavors list, which was quite bare (all that I have liked AF is grenadine).
9.25/10, could of had less cooling, more wintergreen.

• 1 year later...
[size=4][b]Al Fakher Mint[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM Pharonie
[b]Bowl:[/b] Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynold HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] CH QLs
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical AF, red and juicy.
[b]Smell:[/b] Mint
[b]Taste:[/b] Mint
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]5starhookah.com

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite flavors. Smells like mint, tastes like mint, great clouds. Pretty much perfection. Edited by CO_hookah

• 1 month later...
[size=3][b]Al Fakher Mint[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Indian Brown Oxide
[b]Bowl: [/b]Alien Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Leather
[b]Coals:[/b] Coco Mazaya
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Minimal Stems, Red Dye
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Mint
[b]Taste: [/b]Massive Mint Flavor
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local Shop

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 This is my second favorite mint behind Tangiers Cane Mint. This flavor smacks you in the face with chilling minty smoke. This is also probably the best mint to mix with other flavors to give them a minty feel. While some may think that a straight mint bowl wouldn't be too appealing, this is by far one of the best smokes you could have. Go buy this, it is worth every penny!