Tangerine Dream

Giant Ninja Robot

SB [b]Tangerine Dream[/b]

Glorious flavor! I was sent an empty tin for storage purpases in an order I placed a while ago and found my nose in the tin quite often, maybe even more than the 15 other tubs of shisha I recieved.

I finally traded for some to try out and it was AMAZING. Just like the smell. It's [i]some[/i] sort of tangerine candy taste I can't put my finger on, but I've had something similar in candy form before. But it's a good kind of candy as opposed to some SB flavs which are pure sugar.

Of the 6-7 SB flavors I've tried this will be the only one I actually get more of.\

The clouds were fantastic, the taste actually lasted (GASP) and I was in heaven (doubly so since it led to sexy time)

I was seriously debating whether to leave the bowl for my wife or not

Sorry I can't be more specific with the flavor comp it's just not coming to me.

• 1 month later...
STARBUZZ Exotic Tangerine Dream

Cut - brownish yellowish color, medium cut, some stems, very wet

Smell - an overwhelming tangerine smell, a bit of orange and lemon undertones, but the smell is distinctly tangerine

Smoking length - around 45min to 1hr 45min

Taste/flavor - this shisha tastes like a tangerine, or like a fake and potent tangerine flavor. the smell of this shisha is overwhleming at times, and it will make any enclosed area smell like tangerine if left out for too long.

Smoke - rich white clouds, they stay in the air for a few seconds

Overall - 7.6/10
- This shisha is good for people who like tangerines. If you like citrus or tangerines, this shisha is for you.

BryceSSC

• 1 month later...
STARBUZZ TANGERINE DREAM

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl, foil and Exotica coals

Smell: VERY tart, strong and intensely tangerine. Not sweet orange, just tangerine

Smoke: quick flavor with massive clouds

Taste: heavy duty tart tangerine that practically burned my tongue if I took a big hit. Best smoked lightly!

Rating: 8.5/10 if you want a tart orange flavor then get this. It’s very true to its name, which is what I like most in any shisha I buy. If you like citrus flavors then this is a MUST TRY! You won’t be disappointed

Starbuzz Tangerine Dream

Set up:
Ballerina (from thehookah.com)
Cast Chinese Bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Smells great, strong tangerine scent.

Taste: Really tart citrus tangerine. It tastes like it smells.

Buzz: none

Clouds: HUGE!

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke till the coals go out)

Overall: 7.5/10
I'm just not into tangerine and orange flavored shisha's so that's why it got an 7.5/10. If I actually liked oranges/tangerines it would have gotten a better score (8.5/10). Overall SB did a great job with tangerine dream. It had strong flavor and huge clouds with super easy heat management. A solid flavor that most people will love as long as they like orange/tangerine.

• 5 months later...
Starbuzz Tangerine Dream

Setup:
26" Traditional Hookah
Bowl: Tangier's Medium Phunnel with Scali mod
[attachment=4373:Tangerine_bowl.jpg]

Hose:
Nammor and Custom washable
Screen/Foil: Heavy Reynolds tiny holes around
[attachment=4374:Tangerine_Foil.jpg]

Liquid In base: Water and Ice
Coal: 4 Coconara's

Cut: kinda stemmy but overall typical starbuzz.
[attachment=4372:Tangerine_cut.jpg]

Smell: STRONG tangerine smell. Very Orange Sunkist like.

Taste: Very good, like it smells. But with more heat, it is way too strong.

Smoke Thickness: This is where it's bad. I've read other reviews for this particular flavor that boast "HUGE Clouds" or "Rich white clouds". I got mediocre at best! Starbuzz usually does pretty well...one of the best...but this one didn't produce much. I'd say medium. Tried many combination of coals. Started with 4 on the big bowl, quickly dropped to 3, then to 2...smoke and flavor overload went down...increased to 4 after they burned down a bit, and the flavor was on point, but the smoke was nothing special. Kind of a let down for the norm.
[attachment=4375:Tangerine_Smoke.jpg]

Buzz: Very much. I don't usually get too buzzed from starbuzz...just a little. This one had me feeling almost drunk. It's almost unlike a normal buzz and more of a dizziness. This could be because of the attempt at getting big clouds and trying to manage the heat.

Duration: 30 minutes? I gave up on it.

OVERALL: If you love orange/tangerine flavors, you will probably enjoy this. However, I loved the smell and was very excited to smoke it. I recommend trying it in a smaller size if possible. I got lucky and tried it because I found the 50g tin. I've never seen that from Starbuzz and I don't know why it took them til now to let people try more flavors without committing to a 250g or a 100g and spending half a pay check. Since this one seemed difficult to manage the heat to get a good combination of smoke/flavor, I'll try it again with an egyptian bowl or in the phunnel again with added glycerine (with or without the scali mod).

• 4 months later...
Starbuzz Tangerine Dream

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Petite and Paragon
[b]Bowl: [/b]Mini Mya/Standard Mya respectively
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Mya Hi-Flow
[b]Coals: [/b]QL's :(
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Ice Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Medium cut, a few stems. more than this recent batch of code 69, very wet but not swimming.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Smells good enough to crawl inside and live in. Great orangey-tangerine smell.
[b]Taste: [/b]It tastes like orange/tangerine, no two ways about it.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] slight
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Locally

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Hands down my favorite shisha based on what I've tried so far. once you get the process down, it's divine.

• 1 year later...
[b]Starbuzz Tangerine Dream
[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Not sure.
[b]Bowl:[/b] Mya
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Metal Screen
[b]Hose: Nammor[/b]
[b]Coals: [b]Starbuzz QL[/b][/b]
[b]Base Liquid: Water[/b]

[b]Appearance: Long cut[/b]
[b]Smell: Amazing, just like tangerines, could not wait to smoke it.[/b]
[b]Taste: Spot on tangerine, very flavorful.[/b]
[b]Smoke: SUPER THICK CLOUDS[/b]
[b]Buzz: Minimal[/b]
[b]Duration: 1 1/2 hours

Rating: 10/10, Absolutely amazing, definitely picking up a few tins of my own!
[/b]

• 7 months later...