Pineapple

anathema

• 2 years later...
Starbuzz Pineapple

[b]Packing:[/b] KM Egyptian. Sprinkled 1/4in above the rim.

[b]Smell:[/b] Strong pineapple candy

[b]Heat:[/b] Moderate. With this packing technique, it took 3 CH nats to get the max out of the tobacco.

[b]Taste:[/b] The flavor isn't as strong as the smell, however it's nearly identical. There is a hint of something. Not the usual chemical tinge, but something along the lines of toasted, nearly burnt sugar. I thought it was from too much heat, but the flavor is there no matter how much heat you apply.

[b]Stash Priority:[/b] None. Will not buy this or smoke if it I had a choice.

[b]Final Thoughts:[/b] The aroma leads you to believe that the smoke will leave your hose dripping with pineapple syrup, but the flavor is prominent yet somehow light at the same time. I'm slightly surprised that there's no chemical tinge and it's a bit refreshing. However, as with all my experiences with SB...there's something that I pick up in addition to the advertised flavor. The flavor somehow becomes annoying yet tolerable. For those seasoned SB smokers, I'd imagine this flavor would be very appealing. However, those with sensitive palates or accustomed to more natural or cleaner flavors, may focus entirely on that unwelcome guest. Edited by Arcane

• 1 year later...
Starbuzz pineapple

First review on anything

Smell: Like a super stong pineapple candyy.
Taste: The taste was super strong at first, you could definately taste the pineapple,but after a while it mellowed out, even after it mellowed it still had more flavor than other brands I've had.
Smoke: Huge. Ive never had a problem with clouds from starbuzz.
Buzz: 0

Overall, I think it'd be really good for someone who likes a sweet tobacco. I think it'd be really easy to mix other flavors with it too since it's so distinctive. The flavor is for sure spot on though.