Base: Molasses
Smell: Blueberry....
Taste: Very blueberry
Smoke: HUGE clouds
Buzz: Very good, not too light, but not too strong
Duration: 2 rounds of coals, or about 2 hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha

Overall: 10/10

This flavor is amazing. Most realistic flavor I've ever had. Like, blueberry orgasm in my mouth. It was intense. Definitely reordering this flavor from now on...

• 2 months later...
Tangiers Lucid Blueberry

[b]Packing:[/b] Standard Tangiers Dense Pack w/ Foil Test

[b]Smell:[/b] Blueberry muffins in the process of baking

[b]Heat:[/b] Seems to be average with a tendency to be on the lighter side of heat tolerance.

[b]Taste:[/b] This is one of the few flavors of Tangiers that doesn’t quite match up to the smell. It’s an odd baked blueberry flavor with a dusting of soil. Somewhat fruity, somewhat earthy, but neither done quite well.

[b]Stash Priority:[/b] None.

[b]Final Thoughts:[/b] With the typical sugar laden, blatantly artificial blueberries that are presented by other companies, it’s nice to try something different. Tangiers Blueberry is something more along the lines of a blueberry muffin. However, the muffin part doesn’t translate well into being smoke. It adds an earthiness that I found unattractive. The blueberry tries to pull through, but takes on hints of the “muffin” tinge…resulting in a flavor most accurately described as “a blueberry that has been dragged through soil and shoved in your mouth”. While, this particular flavor has a loyal following…I cannot comprehend why. As a fan of floral and tea flavors, I can appreciate the earthiness and perfume they can bring. I’d rather not have to lick the dirt they’re grown in as well.