Raspberry

Hookah_Bob3

Tangiers Lucid Original Raspberry

Tobacco: Cut like Tangiers but a bit finer.
Smoke: Thick clouds, abundant, and white
Flavor: Raspberry. Tasted quite good and I can finally see why people rave about Tangiers. Never could get the original stuff to smoke properly (and it always knocked me on my ass anyway)
Buzz: None
Duration: I only smoked through 2 cocos worth, but it had a lot of life left in a regular egyptian bowl
Ease of packing: Very easy to pack. Just packed like AF and smoked straight out of the bag with no bite and no harshness.

9/10

• 4 months later...
Tangiers Lucid Classic Raspberry

Setup : KM Faridat 28", Small Phunnel, Starbuzz can windcover, Grand Caravan Hose, 3x 1" Exotica coal (cut)

Smell : Smelled like a Raspberry, the kind of raspberry smell that you would find smelling a high quality flavored chocolate, minus the chocolate.

Flavor : In the strength department it's a medium, great crisp raspberry taste. I love it.

Duration : I pack my Lucid like Al Faker, I don't cram a lot in, I would say I use roughly 30g and that lasts me 1-1/2 hrs. Then I scrape the top layer off.. add a pinch more (5-10g) and can pull about another hour out of it.

Buzz : Not a whole lot, if any. I feel more relaxed smoking this than I do other washed flavors, but I don't get punched in the face like OG Tangiers.

Overall : This is a great flavor, not something I would smoke all the time but it's worth keeping around compared to other Lucid flavors. 8.5/10

Note : I pack light like Al Fakher to conserve shisha, but still maintain 2-2 & 1/2 hours, using the method noted under Duration.

Other Note: 70:30 mix with mint is fantastic, try it sometime.

• 1 year later...
[b]Tangiers Lucid [color="#ff0000"]Classic Raspberry [/color](Flavor #53)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Raspberry
[b]Taste: [/b]Raspberry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] No Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 One of the best raspberry flavors out there, it's not artificial very natural. The flavor isn't as strong as noir, but it's definitely worth smoking. This is a great raspberry even for people that aren't that into raspberry and I am one of those people.