Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was Definetly Maraschino Cherry
Taste: The taste is a good Maraschino Cherry. The taste is great all the way through.
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Good Buzz
Duration: ~ 120 minutes

Purchased From:
worldhookah.com

Overall: 10/10 One of their bests

• 8 months later...
Tangiers Maraschino Cherry

Hookah: 33" KM Pharonie
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: 2 CH Naturals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: You know what its like.
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Smells like a jar of Mar. Cherries. My roomates gf thought it was more like cherry Jolly Ranchers.
Taste: Got a burning taste at first, but that was my fault. Once the heat was better it was spot on to the name.
Smoke: Thick and delicious.
Buzz: As it always is, a slap on the head.
Duration: About an hour

Purchased From: Hookah Company

Overall:
9/10 After hearing mixed reviews I had to pick some up for myself. After a brief stint of issues (I blame the beer and the fact that it was 3am) the heat got to a better area and it was smoking much better. The flavor was strong, while too too much. Definitely what I was looking for in a cherry. It didn't taste like I was smoking Robitussin like all the other cherry flavors have. Very close to what I expected from something branded as Maraschino Cherry. Amazing flavor.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Maraschino Cherry
Shisha Cut: Medium, wet
Hookah Type: 34" KM Double Dual Tone
Duration: 1.0 hour
Bowl: Tangiers Large Phunnel
Foil/Screen: double layer RHD
Coal/Amount: 3 Coconaras
Smoke: Thick
Buzz: None
Smell/Flavor: Spot on smell of maraschino cherry. Taste was authentic, but late in the session I detected some kashmir-like flavor
Overall: 7/10. Could be my batch, but this one really needed to be overpacked to get the best results. Could rate higher on re-test

• 1 year later...
[size="2"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]Tangiers Maraschino Cherry[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[/b][/font][/color]Hookah:[/b] KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Maximal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Like a shirley temple.
[b]Taste: [/b]Perfect cherry, not artificially flavored in the slightest.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Block out the next two hours of your schedule.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour - because I am a purist.
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/color][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]This is now my go-to shisha for converting people to OG (I.L.T.O.B.C or Chocolate Cherry being my Lucid conversion tactics). This flavor is simply... perfect. It is just fruity enough to taste like you are handpicking maraschino cherries from a jar and placing coals on them. The buzz is phenomenal as to be expected. I have smoked Nak Cherry which takes much like cough drops or some other hideous, nauseatingly artificial cherry-flavored good. The contrast makes this my #1 Tangiers flavor. I couldn't rave about this any more, really. Buy some![/color][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]10/10 -- With few 10s given, this makes other 10s seem like 9s in retrospect. [/color][/font][/size]

• 9 months later...
[b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"]Tangiers [/size][/color][color="#FF0000"][size="2"]Maraschino[/size][size="4"] Cherry [/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"] [/color][/font][b]Hookah:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] Khalil Mamoon Trimetal[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Bowl:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] HJ Alien Mini Funnel[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] Oriental Magic[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Hose: KM AS Pro[/b]
[b]Coals: [/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"]Coconaras[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] Water[/size][/color][/font]

[b]Appearance: [/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Nicotine:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] 0.3%[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Base:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] Molasses[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Smell: [/b][color="#CACACA"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][size="4"]Whoa, very pungent acidic sweet almost acetone-like at first scent quickly followed by the strong aroma of maraschino cherry[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Taste: [/b][color="#CACACA"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][size="4"]Nice cherry flavor, a toned-down version of the scent[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Smoke:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] Huge Clouds[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Buzz:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] Moderate[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Duration:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] 2 Hours[/size][/color][/font]
[b]
Purchased From:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] HookakJohn.com[/size][/color][/font]

[b]Overall:[/b][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"] 8/10[/size][/color][/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"] [/color][/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#CACACA"][size="4"]Nice flavor, nice smoke all around.... not too overpowering... just about right! [/size][/color][/font]

• 1 year later...
[b]Tangiers Noir Maraschino Cherry[/b]

(Thanks to Stuie for the format)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Alien Phunnel Bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Sainsbury’s HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Typical Tangiers
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Really strong sweet cherry
[b]Taste: [/b]Weak cherry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good
[b]Duration: [/b]3 hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5-star Hookah

[b]Rating System: [/b]My ratings may differ to the normal so I think I should explain what they mean. Although I feel its hard to give anything a 10/10, I felt a benchmark was needed. As such so far only my favourite flavour has a 10, and everything else is in relation to that. Anything above a 5 I would consider smoking, and anything below a 5 is something I would not buy again. The numbers are an indication of the degree to which this is true.

[b]Overall: 6.5/10 - [/b]I was a bit dissapointed with this flavour. I love cherries and cherry flavoured anything, and the smell out of the box from this is just amazing. Unfortunately I could never get a strong enough flavour from it for my liking. Im sure it would be a good mixer, but have not yet tried it.

• 4 months later...
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Tangiers Noir M. Cherry[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hookah: KM Kafe[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Screen/Foil: Generic HD foil[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hose: Nammor [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Coals: 3 half CCN flats[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Base Liquid: Water.[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: Standard.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Smell:over powering cherry....like usual[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Taste: like cherry[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Smoke: thick and plentiful.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Buzz: minimal[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Duration: roughly 2 hours[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Purchased From: the interwebs[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rating: 10/10 Hands down one of my favorite flavors. Havent had it in almost 2 years until now. Been looking for a good fruit flavor that wasnt awful, and i almost never get cherry flavors because they all suck, but this flavor...it definitely doesnt suck. gonna have to add this to the list of usual flavors i get.[/size][/font]