Schnozzberry

Snoopy1966

Ok now for the SCHNOZZBERRY review!

Set up: 24" Egyptian with ice and water in base. Large Phunnel with foil, two rings poked around edge. Using Golden Coal QL's. Started with 2-33mm broke in halves. I smoked 3 Phunnel like this of Schnozzberry so far and 2 times in a MYA Bambino just how you get the pipe.

Cut: Seems to be a bit chunkier then usual Tangiers, nice amount of juices.

Smell: Outstanding berry fruity smells and with a touch of I would say Hazelnut. There is something else in this that smells very familiar, but I can not come up with it. It has an excellent aroma. The Schnozzberry seemed to be pretty stable while acclimating.

Smoke: Great smoke as the usual Tangiers goes, nice fluffy clouds of goodness smile.gif

Taste: This has got to be one of my favs now. Very good taste through out the whole session. All 3 times with the Egyptian I put 3 rounds of coals. About 2 and half to 3 hours. Very sweet but not over sweet fruity taste with Hazelnut hints, and again the taste reflects the smell exactly. That is what I love about Tangiers so much.

Buzz: I get a good buzz at the beginning for about 30 to 40 mins and then it is just pure enjoyment.

Overall: I would give it a 9.5/10 to be in all fairness. A great one to have and I think this will be a mainstay with my Blueberry, Orange Soda, and Brambleberry. I highly recommend this flavor to all, and give it the rant of Freakin' sweet! Edited by Snoopy1966

• 4 months later...
Tangiers SCHNOZZBERRY

Well, I reviewed the previous posts. Snoopy has the only other schnozzberry review I saw.

He pretty much described it to a T.

I'd say its the best flavor I've ever had in my mouth.

Official rating from the garage:
10/10!

Smokage percentage: 98.3%...and a tenth

One flavor I urge you to try. Robin hood it if you must.

• 3 months later...
Tangier's Schnozberry

Hookah: 27" KM Malak
Coals: 2 Coconara's
Bowl: Medium Tangier's Phunnel Bowl
Acclimating Time: 24 hours
Liquid in Base: Ice Water

First off, lets talk about the smell. It smells a little like chocolate and blueberries with a little spice. The smell is really hard to place and is definitely unique but very pleasant.

Ok, now onto the taste. Well, it tastes really unique as well. It has a faint chocolate aftertaste and will fill the entire room with an herbal chocolate smell. Very pleasant as well. I loved the taste overall and would recommend trying it.

Now about the smoke. This stuff put off good volumes of smoke but nothing spectacular. However, it should be noted that I only used two coco's to light it. I'm going to try three to see if that makes a difference. The smoke was very pleasant, not harsh at all.

The buzz. Wow...quite a buzz off of this stuff. I've tried Tangier's Kashmir Apple before and that gave me a buzz but this stuff really buzzed me. I think this goes for all Tangier's but I wouldn't recommend this to non-regular smokers.

Overall, I'd give this stuff a solid 8.7/10. Not quite good enough to be a 10 but definitely a great smoke! I've got a good amount of Tangier's in my stock now so I'll be posting reviews on Blueberry, Blue Gumball, and Sour. Tangier's has yet to really disappoint me and the more I try, the more I love this company.

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#ff0000"]Schnozzberry[/color]
[/b][/size]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]fruity Floral
[b]Taste: [/b]Fruity and Kashmir
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 A very unique flavor. Much better than it's previous version, Mystery Meat. It's a fruity with a floral and kashmir undertone. I really like this because it breaks up the routine of other flavors. I will be getting this more often, not sure if will find a permanent place in my stash, but it's close.