Root Beer

Erica

Tangiers Root Beer

Hookah: Mya Saray Black “candy jar” Vase with Mya Stem.
Bowl: Big Bowl, Unknown
Hose: Mya Saray Thick hose.
Tobacco: Tangiers Root Beer
Foil: Heavy Duty Reynolds
Holes: Medium Holes all around the bowl, about 20-25
Tobacco Condition: Very dark, and smelled like those little root beer candies you get at claim jumpers. Looked like good quality tobacco, little-no sticks.
Coals: two ¼ Japanese, the packaging stated not to use too much heat with brand of tobacco which was a really nice warning, so thanks for that.
Smoke: Started out thin, got a little thinker about 5 minutes later.
Flavor intensity/longevity: I must say that the flavor compared to the smell was very disappointing. It tasted NOTHING like root beer, or anything for that matter. After about two go around in the circle the hose was hung up and the bowl was taken off to make a new one.
Flavor: Unfortunately, I do not think I will be buying Tangiers Root Beer again. I am glad I only ended up buying to 100g pack because I am really considering throwing it away. Perhaps Ill give it one more chance. Hopefully the outcome will be a little different then the first.
Time: 20 minutes.
This flavor seems like it has great potential but just isn’t there yet. I hear so many good things about Tangiers tobacco I guess I just picked a dud flavor. There will be a Tangiers purchase in the near future.

• 5 months later...
Tangiers Root Beer

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: smells like bad root beer

Cut: long cut, normal tangiers

Smoke Thickenss: thick clouds, but i could feel this one itching in the back of my throat

Flavour: It didnt taste that good, def. not what I expected

Buzz: 8/10. its def. an ass kicker. I got a nice feeling from it

Duration: 1.5 hours. I could have smoked it longer but I got sick of the taste

Overall: 6/10. hands down the worst tangiers flavor but I have had worse tobacccy

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Root Beer

Hookah: Mini Mya w/ HC Gold & White Base
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Root Beer Smell, but not strong, smell the natural tobacco also
Taste: Like a little bit Root Beer, not over powering but a good amount.
Smoke: Average Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 Not a huge fan, but it's really good. Think people hate on it too much. It's not the best Tangiers. I agree, but it's good. Love Shisha still holds the best for Root Beer Flavor. But this is good and it has an amazing buzz

• 3 weeks later...
Tangiers Root Beer

Smell/Flavor: After acclimation, a noticeable, but fairly light Root Beer scent. The flavor is stronger, and very full-bodied. Root-beer flavor is spot on, it made it hard to inhale because I was salivating so much!

Cut: Typical Tangiers Cut, dark black, very juicy.

Smoke: Very thick, no tingle.

Buzz: Medium (I decided i didn't want one, so i didn't inhale)

Duration: a little over 2 hours, watching the election.

Hookah Type: Mya QT, Phunnel.

Coal/Amount: 3 sets of 2 Coconaras

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9. I LOVE rootbeer, and this tobacco is flawless. It could be stronger though, which would make it perfect.

• 2 months later...
Tangiers Root Beer

Hookah: KM Mash'al
Bowl: Regular Mya Bowl @ Mush's Suggestion
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: Japanese Silver Coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Smells like choclate after acclimating for a week
Taste: Nothing like Root Beer, kinda plain
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1 Hour/1 Set of Coals

Purchased From: Trade from Logan (SixPackSunday)

Overall:
6/10 due to the very plain flavor, smells of choclate for some reason but tastes nothing like choclate or root beer as it's supposed to. The clouds are very nice even though this is my first time trying tangiers out of a mya bowl, mostly as I don't have a phunnel at the moment. Mush suggested trying the Mya bowl and packing it light and fluffy which has worked in the cloud dept. and with no harshness whatsoever. I can't say as of right now I would buy this flavor mostly as there is no flavor, but I'm going to give it try again when I get a phunnel and I will re-review the flavor to see if it improves.