Blueberry

Oggie505

Tangiers Blueberry:Setup: Mya QT, mya bowl, Tangiers wide bowl, and aftermarket wide bowl, 3Kings Coal Smell: After 1 1/2 days of aclimateing, I could def smell a strong berry flavor, but not so much blueberry Cut: Normal Tangiers cut, very thick pieces, no stems in this one, as with all tangiers has an ass load of juice Smoke: Broke up my 3Kings coal, and smoke all day long Flavor: Once I got it down right, Tangiers is always tricky, I could def taste blueberry. An excellent flavor

• 9 months later...
Tangiers Blueberry

Setup: 38" Egyptian Scorpio Rotator

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl

Coals: Japanese

Smell: Smells like Blueberry BUT a strong Tobacco smell too?

Cut: tangiers cut, long cut, Semi-juicy (nothing like Layalina or Al-Fakher...I think)

Smoke Thickenss: Not too happy with the clouds..a little thin for me.

Flavour: Definately unique...a little harsh tobacco flavor, not too sweet...

Buzz: 10/10...MAJOR buzz which I hate!

Duration: 2hrs

Overall: 6/10...I was expecting more...i am a newbie smoker BUT i have tested a lot of brands and found this brand to be the one that I test out with new smokers to give them that first major buzz!..it was way too much for me right now.

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Blueberry

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was like a blueberry muffin
Taste: The taste is like a IHOP Blueberry Syrup
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Great Buzz
Duration: 3 hours

Purchased From:
MNHookah.com

Overall: 7/10 Great Flavor, just didn't live up to the hype, hahaha. It's a great flavor I am not a big blueberry fan but the way people talked about it. It's a great blueberry flavor don't get me wrong, it's just not my cup of tea. I kinda lean to Fumari Blueberry if I really crave blueberry, because of the more natural sour bite to it. If you like blueberry this is a winner for YOU!

• 4 months later...
Tangiers Blueberry

Hookah: 33" KM Pharonie
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: CH Naturals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: You know what its like.
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Blueberry! Almost like muffins to me.
Taste: Very smooth blueberry. Not overwhelming or chemical at all.
Smoke: Boomin
Buzz: As it always is, a slap on the head.
Duration: About an hour

Purchased From: Hookah Company

Overall:
8/10 I have always been a blueberry fan, and this was refreshing. I have tried three other brands, and they were all fairly gross. One of my favorite flavors now. I got a small sample of it a few months back and fell in love. Finally got some more the other day. I'll be keeping a good amount of this on hand at all times.

• 2 months later...
Original Review Date: 3/25/06
Flavor Reviewed: Tangiers’ Blueberry
Setup: MYA screw on acrylic
Ma’assel Total Weight:
I didn’t weigh this, but it was very generous. My guess would be around 110 grams for a free sample.

Background:
This is my second review of the free samples Tangiers sent me. Sorry it has taken me so long to get these done, but I’ve been busy as hell at work, with minimum computer time. Seems like every old lady in Indianapolis has been up and dieing recently.

Appearance:
Dark. Real. Evil. Tangiers chewing tobacco cut. Manly.

Smell:
Well, when I first opened this, it was on the chemical side. Now that smell has blended, and it smells like blueberries. Not like the fruit though, more like the stuff you get in the muffin mix. In fact, this stuff reminds me the wild blueberry muffin mixes… the types with the cans of blueberries you mix in.

Flavor:
And it almost smokes like it too. It’s a very tasty flavor, and it reminded me of the baked good more then anything. Slightly sweet and sugary, with no guess as to the flavor you are smoking. Flavor kept throughout the whole bowl.

Smoke Density:
Smoke bomb. You could hide a tank regiment in this stuff.

Roomnote:
My mother said that it smelled like blueberries. I’m going to have to get a new roomnote judge. She sucks at this game.

Buzz:
You’re sitting here, smoking you’re muffin, thinking how good this tastes, and it sorta creeps up on you. Then the muffin man decides to kick you in the junk and steal your lunch money while he’s at it, the bastard. Da buzz, she is good.

Overall Impressions:
I like it. It isn’t quite “normal”, but it’s hella tasty. I’ll be buying some of this as well.

Rating:
I hate making up a number. So, um… 9.5 out of 10 sounds good to me.

• 7 months later...
[b]Tangiers Blueberry[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Exoticas
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water with a few ice cubes

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Delicious blueberry
[b]Taste: [/b]Scrumptious blueberry...
[b]Smoke: [/b]HUGE clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]I'm buzzing my ass off as we speak...
[b]Duration: [/b]Been going an hour now...

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Trade with Liquidglass (Thanks man!)

[b]Overall:[/b] This is my first encounter with Noir... Apparently I got it right the first time. I love the flavor, love the buzz... I am in heaven right now...

100/10

• 5 months later...
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]Tangiers Blueberry[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][b]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]
[/b][/font][/color]Hookah:[/b] KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Maximal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] STRONG blueberry flavor, I was instantly impressed.
[b]Taste: [/b]Like straight blueberry syrup from a diner.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Block out the next two hours of your schedule.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour - because I am a purist.
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/color][/size]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]
[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]This is one of my top 3 flavors now. The buzz is one of the strongest that I've received in OG, which is icing on the blueberry cake. Absolutely everyone was floored by the flavor and the nicotine punch. Doing something ordinary [i]extraordinarily... [/i]the true mark of a phenomenal Tangiers shisha. This is the flawless blueberry shisha that you've been looking for.[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]
[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]10/10 - with few 10s given.[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]