Buying A Dyson Dc39 Multi Floor While Smoking Hookah!

rj_skillz

So I'm smoking Tangiers Lucid Cane Mint and on my 2nd set of coals - had the music channel on tv in the background - just the usual routine!

..I started surfing the web and randomly thought I want to check out some new vaccums as I needed one for the crib!

The last hour, I've been on the Dyson website.. watching youtube vids, reading amazon reviews and finally decided I am going to buy this Monster machine which is setting me back £239.99!! :o

Fingers Crossed it's worth it because all that's going through my mind now is - How many packs of Tangiers could I have bought with that amount of money!!

Did I do the right thing or not? What you think?

Cheers,
RJ

Hey man, if you really love fancy vacuums...

Get a Dyson Cylon.

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/1145148_63d3_625x1000.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1348026605' post='556731']
Hey man, if you really love fancy vacuums...

Get a Dyson Cylon.

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/1145148_63d3_625x1000.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

LOL, EPIC!!!

My family had a Dyson Animal model and I currently have a Dyson DC25 Ball. It's dope. Definitely the best vacuum I've ever used. Things are beasts. I only paid $180 for mine, and $200 for the same model I got for my mother-in-law. Yes, brand new in the box, even filled out the warranty cards. I know a guy in Nashville. :) Anyone ever through the area and want one, I'll hook you up with him.

Everyone should have a Dyson vacuum. They make life easier. They make... vacuuming fun? Never thought I'd say that, but it's the gatdamn truth.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

I'm not a fan of the Dysons at all. We have used a few in the family I was a part of....

The one my parents was good at first then it stopped working as well and was just over all really clunky and heavy.
The other one was bought as a gift for someone after I TOLD him that she wouldn't like it. Anyway she ended up returning it and getting an Oreck. Simple, powerful, lightweight. Pluse everything in contained and you don't have to touch the crap that pulls out of the carpet and it doesn't float in the air when you empty it.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1348163849' post='556846']
I'm not a fan of the Dysons at all. We have used a few in the family I was a part of....

The one my parents was good at first then it stopped working as well and was just over all really clunky and heavy.
The other one was bought as a gift for someone after I TOLD him that she wouldn't like it. Anyway she ended up returning it and getting an Oreck. Simple, powerful, lightweight. Pluse everything in contained and you don't have to touch the crap that pulls out of the carpet and it doesn't float in the air when you empty it.
[/quote]

Thank you for making me feeling better!! lool!!

I feel the exact opposite as Katie, RJ. While Orecks are one of the better bag vacuums, nothing beats a good bagless. With proper maintenance, a Dyson won't let you down. Only have to rinse/dry two filters every month or so, which is easy to do, and you never have to worry about buying bags for it. It's very easy to empty out the bin on it- just release it from the vacuum and press a button over the trash can and it falls out the bottom. Jut pop the bottom back in place when you're done. Suction is better than any other vacuum I've used, even when using the hose with the supplied attachments.

I think you should feel more than good about your purchase. :)

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Lol, bag vacs require regular maintenance as well... I personally don't like having to keep check on the bag to see how full it is. And having to buy more bags. Other than that, they're exactly the same more of less. To each his/her own, I guess.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Dysons are awesome on wood floors. In the old 1860s Antebellum house we used to live in, my family used it on all the hardwood floors. Way easier than sweeping and just moving the crap around. Not to mention the accordion-like hose is really long and comes with good attachments. You can leave it at the bottom of the stairs and it reaches all the way to the top. Excellent suction, too. Not like other vacs where the hose suction sucks compared to the vacuum head at the bottom.