Michael Clarke Duncan Leaves Us

Stuie

[url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/green-mile-actor-michael-clarke-duncan-dead-at-54-following-july-13-heart-attack/2012/09/03/4dd65b4e-f644-11e1-a93b-7185e3f88849_story.html"]http://www.washingto...8849_story.html[/url]

It's a sad day. I am so watching Whole Nine Yards and Green Mile after work today.

Sorry left of the 'e' in Clark if someone wouldn't mind fixing that.

The world is worse for this. He was a great actor and will be sorely missed. I can't watch the green mile because of his character and the way he portrayed him. My heart can't take that kind of hurt more than once. Tearing up just thinking about it. Rest is peace.
Ray.

You can't help but to smile when he would smile. An amazing actor...I really wish I could have seen more of him in Finder...he played a great part and that show just can't go on without him. He's going to be missed. :(

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1347069951' post='555980']
You can't help but to smile when he would smile. An amazing actor...I really wish I could have seen more of him in Finder...he played a great part and that show just can't go on without him. He's going to be missed. :(
[/quote]
Like when he wouldn't take the bribe then sucker punched the lawyer for trying to bribe him in the first place. Or the scene when he gave the small girl, that would have been his daughters age, the gift meant for his little girl and letting go of that pain.
So many scenes where his size made him all the more vulnerable. I need a tissue I am gonna start crying again.
Ray
  • Upvote 1