Awol Machine

smokingpanda

so i was just watching videos on youtube and i came across this device called an awol machine .. awol standing for alcohol without liquid it it is litterally just a nebulizer with alcohol instead of medicine .. upon searching more i found that it absorbs the alcohol directly into your bloodstream and takes much less to get drunk .. seriously thinking about giving it a shot i have a nebulizer and i am of legal age to drink what do you guys think anyone have experience wsith this kind of thing?

first off, drinking the alcohol is one of the more fun parts

also, this sounds like a really easy way to get alcohol poisoning real quick without even realizing it

edit: considering the information next to your name in this post, it says you are 20 and in iowa, so you aren't of legal drinking age if that is correct...

edit #2: seriously, though, the physical drinking of the alcohol is one of the better parts. if you just want to get drunk right away than that sounds more like alcohol abuse, and not in the fun way, either

well then it didn't change on the side thing, but still, i stand by what i said in the first comment minus the age thing

well than that sounds even worse. i just don't see the point, but then again i never saw the point of narcotics in general. it sounds like they are basically trying to replace narcotics with a legal option to get around rules. but then again, if you need to get high, i guess that's your thing

its not something i would do more then once .. its just interesting .. i mean whats the point of smoking hookah? you kno what i mean .. it tastes good and gives you a nicotene buzz.... this machine doesnt even use 1 ounce of alcohol personally i hate the taste of alcohol so if i did try it id prolly hate it oh .. i checked in control panel and my birthdate is set correct .. 6/22/1991 idk why it didnt update on here

haha i don't really care much about the age, i've been drinking since i was 18 and i'm 22 now.

what i am getting at is it sounds kinda pointless. i mean i smoke hookah for flavor and social aspects, not the buzz. i rarely get a buzz from tangiers even. have you been drinking for long? cause i hated alcohol when i first started and now i am pretty sauced pretty often

so you've been drinking for 5 years or 3 years?

also, it is all about finding an alcohol you like. i, personally, love gin. hate vodka. rarely do i ever do shots

For whatever reason, the age thing on the side doesn't automatically update, but the forum does know when you have a birthday (announces it on the index page, and you should get a auto-PM from adrock telling you happy birthday). Just go edit your info and change it to 21. What I had to do here recently when I turned 22.

I agree with Iain- sounds like a less fun way to get drunk, and a quicker way to get alcohol poisoning. I say keep it traditional.

plus what is great about alcohol is the unique flavors. i mean if there was anything else that tasted like gin i would know about it
  • Upvote 1

They were outlawed in New York City several years ago after a test period.
One of the complaints was you don't know how to judge dosage when you are simply inhaling you alcohol instead of drinking it. Apparently no one had studies absorption rates and there was the possibility of a fast overdose before you realized what you were doing. I also read reviews that said it did work, it didn't work, it kinda worked...just drink the damn stuff. :)

i'm sorry, but i was nervous trying absinthe just because of the rumors. i have yet to ever get alcohol poisoning and don't plan on it, and this sounds like an express trip to the hospital. plus, what is the chance that someone using this is only using this, as opposed to drinking as well as using this? sounds like a bad idea