Nakhla Flames Review

SundayFundaysTV

We did a review for Nakhla Flames of the Mix line, please go check it out! B)

[media]http://youtu.be/n_AwCuR_Fyk[/media]

Thanks Chris! I was using DSLR Canon cameras, I really wanted to try multiple angles like this just because in all the hookah or shisha reviews I've seen it seems kind of boring so tried this out for the first time. If we get good feedback on it I'm gonna start doing all our hookah related videos multiple angles like this!

I used a T2i for this, that camera is great! I also used a 7D as well for this video. For editing I used Adobe Premiere CS5.5, but i also edit with FCP7 and Adobe After Effects CS5.5 :)

Thanks ezxen! Chris yeah I would check out adobe Premiere for sure it is very similar to FCP, I'm still learning After Effects it's a really cool program but I've been struggling with that. lol

[quote name='SundayFundaysTV' timestamp='1343432708' post='552767']
Thanks ezxen! Chris yeah I would check out adobe Premiere for sure it is very similar to FCP, I'm still learning After Effects it's a really cool program but I've been struggling with that. lol
[/quote]

after effects is the shit but do not edit in after effect use premiere . PErsinally i think Premiere is a little heavy for review video (i use Sony vegas), but damn if your production aint the shit .

haha Yeah after effects I use for little things, I do a majority of my editing in Premiere, I use after effects for more motion graphics work. How do you like Sony Vegas? I still haven't gotten around to using that program yet.

[quote name='SundayFundaysTV' timestamp='1343439600' post='552772']
haha Yeah after effects I use for little things, I do a majority of my editing in Premiere, I use after effects for more motion graphics work. How do you like Sony Vegas? I still haven't gotten around to using that program yet.
[/quote]

Here is basically why i use vegas over premiere 90% of the time

Vegas is lighter and quicker for editing and rendering. I can GPU render from vegas faster than GPU render in premiere . one of my videos takes like 5 mins to render out with minor corrections made(generally color and neatvideo smoothing) ,. In premiere even adding on quick color correction or curves results in much longer rendering time. PRO of useing Premire tho is i can import instead of rendering out an AF project.